• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

It's been a LONG time

Squirtle85

Ready, Set, and GO
Hello;

It's been 8 years since the last time I logged on to this account. Took me awhile to find my username searching the forums and the name Squirtle "Triggering" my memories. I accidentally entered another Squirtle username (I did not realized how many people are called Squirtle here) and after numerous tries I was able to log on with the correct username.

Feeling nostalgic and searching for a place to discuss Pokémon led me back to the forums. So, hello again to those who remember me from the old days.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Hello there, and welcome back!

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Hi and welcome back! :)

Squirtle85

Ready, Set, and GO
Hello, how do you feel about the Pokemon anime now?

I lost track of the anime half way through Diamond and Pearl when I was an active member here. Earlier this year, I began to binge watch only watching the non filler episodes. (I found a list on the internet on which episodes to skip) I'm half way through X/Y/Z anime and it's still fun.... but lacks the intensity of the Gym battles in D/P. Seen a few clips of S/M and the animation is ugly

Kintaro

Banned
I lost track of the anime half way through Diamond and Pearl when I was an active member here. Earlier this year, I began to binge watch only watching the non filler episodes. (I found a list on the internet on which episodes to skip) I'm half way through X/Y/Z anime and it's still fun.... but lacks the intensity of the Gym battles in D/P. Seen a few clips of S/M and the animation is ugly

If you watch it in Japanese, most of XY is very similar to DP. Sun/Moon looks better in motion.

Misty also appeared in the anime for the first time in like 12 years since her old cameos back in AG.

Squirtle85

Ready, Set, and GO
If you watch it in Japanese, most of XY is very similar to DP. Sun/Moon looks better in motion.

Misty also appeared in the anime for the first time in like 12 years since her old cameos back in AG.

I watched Misty's battle with Ash and a episode of S/M. I'm still half way through X/Y/Z which is a return to form after the horrible B/W anime.

Kintaro

Banned
I'd watch the anime in full (even the fillers), because even though of course some fillers can be boring, there's also a lot of good eps there. It's sometimes best to marathon a saga you've never seen before in full just to see everything that happens between the pokemon on the cast and the companions.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
You have been welcomed by this guy!