• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

It's been a while... [B2RMT]

[GS]

Staring at my phone
I get my copy of B2 in just over 12 hours, so here's what I plan on for in-game.

*Changes in Bold*

500.png

Emboar @ Expert Belt
Lonely Nature
*Blaze*
~ Scald ~
~ Fire Punch ~
~ Hammer Arm ~
~ Stone Edge/Thunderpunch ~

Lonely nature just for Scald, Fire Punch and Hammer Arm for STAB. Stone Edge gets good coverage with his STAB moves, but Thunderpunch can deal better with water types.

521.png

Unfezant @ Leftovers
Jolly Nature
*Super Luck*
~ Fly ~
~ Wish ~
~ Roost ~
~ U-Turn ~

I'm gonna make this cool. Fly is cool, U-Turn makes for good Wish passing, and Roost to heal when he's not killing things with Fly.

604.png

Eelektross @ Wise Glasses
Modest Nature
*Levitate*
~ Giga Drain ~
~ Thunderbolt ~
~ Signal Beam ~
~ Flamethrower ~

Wow, thanks Gamefreak, he now does everything. Giga Drain for HPz, TBolt for STAB, Signal Beam helps with the E4 and Flamethrower is coverage.

530.png

Excadrill @ Muscle Band
Jolly Nature
*Sand Rush*
~ Earthquake ~
~ X-Scissor ~
~ Rock Slide ~
~ Swords Dance ~

SD Is for boosting, QuakeSlide coverage and X-Scissor for grass/psychic/dark types.

558.png

Crustle @ Muscle Band?
Adamant Nature
*Sturdy*
~ X-Scissor ~
~ Rock Slide ~
~ Earthquake ~
~ Shell Smash ~

Still a fan of this guy. Shell Smash makes him a beast and the rest of the moves hit things and they die.

593.png

Jellicent @ Leftovers
Modest Nature
*Water Absorb*
~ Surf ~
~ Ice Beam ~
~ Giga Drain ~
~ Shadow Ball ~

Gotta have something to stop water types, lol. Surf and SB are good STAB moves, Ice Beam deals with grass types and Giga Drain gives him a way to heal in lieu of using recover.

Hope you guys like, rate away plz. ^^​

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
You could probably go with Flamethrower > Fire Punch on Emboar, if you want.

A White Herb could work on Crustle, although since you have Sturdy and given Crustle is surprisingly frail it probably won't be useful.

Since there's no Ice type leader anymore, Ice Types aren't that much of a problem, so Iron Head isn't that useful for Excadrill. Imo X-Scissor will be more useful for the many Grass types in Unova, as well as the E4.

Nice team :)

Gai

Excadril cant learn stone edge so go with swords dance&rock slide

[GS]

Staring at my phone
@ Zhanton. Meh, Eel already has FT so I figured I'd mix it up.

Good point, X-Scissor it is.

TY ^^

@ Ain: Well, that makes sense then..

*Fixes

Aura Sensei™

User Title
Dragon Claw > Signal Beam , for Fire + Dragon imo.

Scald > Surf maybe for the Burn.

Otherwise it looks good joey Joe.

[GS]

Staring at my phone
I need a special attacker, and I've already got one PKMN going mixed, so I'll forego DC this time.

I would usually agree, but I need Surf too much, and I hate using the PC. /:

Thanks Logey Logan.

Lapras!

Banned
water spout > giga drain because it's badaaasssss

also because giga drain won't give you any recovery you won't be able to scrounge from the water types you'd otherwise be using it on
it's your choice but tbh giga is a pretty boring move