• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

It's been years but I made it here

Raine_Skylock

FINAL FANTASY XII
For so many time I've visited Serebii how I wish to participate in the contribution. 2 years lates, I found out the forum. 1 year later, Pokemon is in a crisis of VAs. 6 months later, I finally looked at the forum. 2 months later, I am here.

Im new in forums and I dont know what to do. hope that I can follow along in your forum.

Im Raine, a pokemon fan for 10 years, lived in Japan in 1993, played pokemon Green last 1996, and I went to the philippines in 1999, went to Ireland in 2000. Seen Serebii.net last 2002, seen it's forum last 2005.

I hope I can stay long here. thank you. I will be a good girl here. just tell me if my actions are getting too far.

zeppelin

echospace obsessive
^yeah your only aloud one..

well welcome to sppf or "es-pee-pee-f" as some call it..

yeah well have fun.

Raine_Skylock said:
For so many time I've visited Serebii how I wish to participate in the contribution. 2 years lates, I found out the forum. 1 year later, Pokemon is in a crisis of VAs. 6 months later, I finally looked at the forum. 2 months later, I am here.

Im new in forums and I dont know what to do. hope that I can follow along in your forum.

Im Raine, a pokemon fan for 10 years, lived in Japan in 1993, played pokemon Green last 1996, and I went to the philippines in 1999, went to Ireland in 2000. Seen Serebii.net last 2002, seen it's forum last 2005.

I hope I can stay long here. thank you. I will be a good girl here. just tell me if my actions are getting too far.
Hey I'm new too. I've been to the forums alot, I just never made an account. XD So you use to live in Japan? That's so awesome. :surfpika:

My name's Rubi AKA Holli. I've been a Pokemon fan since about 1999 but didn't kick in till 2000 when I won a Pokemon coloring contest on a cruise boat on my b-day. :D Ever since then, I've never missed an episode on Kids WB and I bought the trading cards. Later on I got a GBC and got the Pokemon games. Now I have almost every Pokemon game for every system they came out for. Ok... I look obsessed with it which I am. XD

Well, I hope you have fun on the forums. :)

(You can add me to your friends list if you want.)

Last edited:

Raine_Skylock

FINAL FANTASY XII
Thank you so much for those people who have time seing my introduction and for those who replied. I appreciated it. Hope I can be a good girl here and make no mistakes. Maybe, I dont need to be adopted as I read the instructions. Me fine with it and besides, I am a fast learner so if any mistakes that I saw before, I can just fix it and avoid it. Thank you very much

John Ray

England Rules!!!
Hiya and welcome to serebii.

SO how is Ireland?

I want to go there someday..

Raine_Skylock

FINAL FANTASY XII
Ireland is a nice country. I lived in Ireland last 2000 because Pokemon was removed in the Philippines. I are imigrating in ireland. Sigh. Still, I've heard this website and it'so soooo famous and give it a try. like I said, It took me 2 years to join Serebii. I might love this website. It's so cool.

More on Ireland: It's the same in England except that it's a little peaceful here. I traveled a lot and watched Pokemon movie 8 in Japan and I will do the same this coming movie 9.

My current status: Im reading Serebii's rules. Isnt that Kewl? I must study hard for me to not get bannned

Last edited:
Raine_Skylock said:
Ireland is a nice country. I lived in Ireland last 2000 because Pokemon was removed in the Philippines. I are imigrating in ireland. Sigh. Still, I've heard this website and it'so soooo famous and give it a try. like I said, It took me 2 years to join Serebii. I might love this website. It's so cool.

More on Ireland: It's the same in England except that it's a little peaceful here. I traveled a lot and watched Pokemon movie 8 in Japan and I will do the same this coming movie 9.

My current status: Im reading Serebii's rules. Isnt that Kewl? I must study hard for me to not get bannned
Wow, that's so cool. ;026;