• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

It's been years but I made it here

Raine_Skylock

FINAL FANTASY XII
For so many time I've visited Serebii how I wish to participate in the contribution. 2 years lates, I found out the forum. 1 year later, Pokemon is in a crisis of VAs. 6 months later, I finally looked at the forum. 2 months later, I am here.

Im new in forums and I dont know what to do. hope that I can follow along in your forum.

Im Raine, a pokemon fan for 10 years, lived in Japan in 1993, played pokemon Green last 1996, and I went to the philippines in 1999, went to Ireland in 2000. Seen Serebii.net last 2002, seen it's forum last 2005.

I hope I can stay long here. thank you. I will be a good girl here. just tell me if my actions are getting too far.

zeppelin

echospace obsessive
^yeah your only aloud one..

well welcome to sppf or "es-pee-pee-f" as some call it..

yeah well have fun.

Raine_Skylock said:
For so many time I've visited Serebii how I wish to participate in the contribution. 2 years lates, I found out the forum. 1 year later, Pokemon is in a crisis of VAs. 6 months later, I finally looked at the forum. 2 months later, I am here.

Im new in forums and I dont know what to do. hope that I can follow along in your forum.

Im Raine, a pokemon fan for 10 years, lived in Japan in 1993, played pokemon Green last 1996, and I went to the philippines in 1999, went to Ireland in 2000. Seen Serebii.net last 2002, seen it's forum last 2005.

I hope I can stay long here. thank you. I will be a good girl here. just tell me if my actions are getting too far.

Hey I'm new too. I've been to the forums alot, I just never made an account. XD So you use to live in Japan? That's so awesome. :surfpika:

My name's Rubi AKA Holli. I've been a Pokemon fan since about 1999 but didn't kick in till 2000 when I won a Pokemon coloring contest on a cruise boat on my b-day. :D Ever since then, I've never missed an episode on Kids WB and I bought the trading cards. Later on I got a GBC and got the Pokemon games. Now I have almost every Pokemon game for every system they came out for. Ok... I look obsessed with it which I am. XD

Well, I hope you have fun on the forums. :)

(You can add me to your friends list if you want.)

Last edited:

Raine_Skylock

FINAL FANTASY XII
Thank you so much for those people who have time seing my introduction and for those who replied. I appreciated it. Hope I can be a good girl here and make no mistakes. Maybe, I dont need to be adopted as I read the instructions. Me fine with it and besides, I am a fast learner so if any mistakes that I saw before, I can just fix it and avoid it. Thank you very much

John Ray

England Rules!!!
Hiya and welcome to serebii.

SO how is Ireland?

I want to go there someday..

Raine_Skylock

FINAL FANTASY XII
Ireland is a nice country. I lived in Ireland last 2000 because Pokemon was removed in the Philippines. I are imigrating in ireland. Sigh. Still, I've heard this website and it'so soooo famous and give it a try. like I said, It took me 2 years to join Serebii. I might love this website. It's so cool.

More on Ireland: It's the same in England except that it's a little peaceful here. I traveled a lot and watched Pokemon movie 8 in Japan and I will do the same this coming movie 9.

My current status: Im reading Serebii's rules. Isnt that Kewl? I must study hard for me to not get bannned

Last edited:
Raine_Skylock said:
Ireland is a nice country. I lived in Ireland last 2000 because Pokemon was removed in the Philippines. I are imigrating in ireland. Sigh. Still, I've heard this website and it'so soooo famous and give it a try. like I said, It took me 2 years to join Serebii. I might love this website. It's so cool.

More on Ireland: It's the same in England except that it's a little peaceful here. I traveled a lot and watched Pokemon movie 8 in Japan and I will do the same this coming movie 9.

My current status: Im reading Serebii's rules. Isnt that Kewl? I must study hard for me to not get bannned

Wow, that's so cool. ;026;