1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

It's breakfast time! (and other food eating hours)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Polls' started by Eternalserenity, Feb 5, 2012.

1. Trickster44

Trickster44 Nobody

Today, I'm having a Peanut Butter and Nutella toasted sandwich for breakfast

2. TM0verlord

TM0verlord PSN ID is on sig

During the weekdays, I just get some toast or some cereal in a bag with a water bottle while I go catch the bus to school.

During the weekends I treat myself to Pancakes, eggs, and bacon with a glass of Orange Juice.

3. Atari

Atari Did it on 'em

I usually don't eat breakfast or lunch. I stopped when I was a junior in high school. I think that's why I lost 30 pounds that year no joke.

4. Yeul

Yeul Green Eyed Girl

I usually eat ready made porridge with flaxseed on weekdays, and chocolate crap on weekends.

5. battle171

battle171 New Gen, Go!

Really, anything is good with me for breakfast, as long as it isn't expired.

6. The Wallflower

The Wallflower I'll tickle ur fancy

Cinnamon rolls, pancakes, bacon, scrambled eggs, buttered toast, cereal, poptart...

I often stick with poptarts and cereal during the weekdays because those are the quickest to make

7. Breeder Drew

Breeder Drew Vote for me!

8. foxyman1167

foxyman1167 From Zero To Hero

Some leftover Chinese food and a cupcake :)

9. Canto

Canto Well-Known Member

Usually cereal, namely Cocoa Puffs or Crunch Berries. Sometimes Cinnamon Rolls or leftover pizza.

10. Necro101

Necro101 Well-Known Member

I only have time to eat cereal. ( I like beter getting up later and cuting some eating time than sleep time). :)

RAWK ON

Last edited: Feb 5, 2012
  11. Cour

Cour Mr. Clones.

Usually eat salad and some cheese.

12. Archangel Azazel

Archangel Azazel Fallen Angel

My breakfast consists of scrambled eggs, waffles or pancakes, orange juice or chocolate milk, bacon, sausages, and or cereal.
    Sometimes on really special days my family likes to eat menudo for breakfast ^_^

13. needsalimegreenespeon

needsalimegreenespeon Shine, Eevee, shine!

I love eating Instant Ramen for Breakfast! I'll mix in some ham and cheese. Sometimes I'll start to fry an egg first, then drain the noodles. I pour the noodles in with the frying egg. It's really good, but I have to eat it quick. Otherwise, it turns into a sticky mess. ^^;

14. RivalsByNature

RivalsByNature Lalala Not Listening

I love eating leftover pizza and Chinese food for breakfast!

15. Zappy!

Zappy! Fly Birdy, Fly!

I don't typically eat cereals or fruit for breakfast. Instead, I'm a rebel who has chocolate and coco-cola together. Albeit, it doesn't feel too great an hour or two later.

16. Purple_BlitzXD

Purple_BlitzXD ♥Heart of Ice♥

On zee weekdays I usually eat yogurt with granola and berries. Iz Soooo good <3 Dx

17. Calamity™

Calamity™ aka Lamia

I don't like eating in the mornings, so I'll either have a Banana, Yogurt or a bit of Cereal. Usually Bran Flakes! If I'm late for something (which is normally always the case) I may just skip breakfast.

18. Paradoxe

Paradoxe not actually psychic

Bacon and vegemite.

19. Mesarin

Mesarin Well-Known Member

In the mornings i always eat lightly toasted toast(toaster on 1) and orange juice. :D

20. I like having a sunny side up fried egg with two slices of toast sandwiching it. But most of the time I eat Nesquick