1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

It's breakfast time! (and other food eating hours)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Polls' started by Eternalserenity, Feb 5, 2012.

1. Pesky Persian

Pesky Persian Caffeine Queen

Whole grain waffles are my favorite, but I don't usually have time for those. Generally, I just eat maple & brown sugar oatmeal or some toast with Nutella if I have time. If I'm running really late, I usually just eat a protein bar or a fiber bar or something like that. Almost always have a glass of chocolate soy milk because it's delicious.

2. Jb

Jb Tsun in the streets

I had a meatball and bacon sub for breakfast this morning. As you can see, I live life to the fullest.

3. Wolf Prince

Wolf Prince Lycan Seraph

Cookies and milk.
    a bowl of cereal.
    Quesadillas(Awsome Mexican food)|
    Scrambled eggs

4. TheBluePorygon

TheBluePorygon i miss the old kanye

I like cereal.

and toast.

and eggs.

5. ~Kari~

~Kari~ Well-Known Member

I either have Frosted Flakes, pancakes, waffles, or a biscuit.

6. manniezmoll

manniezmoll I'm a girl, dangit!

gah...that sounds sooooo good...mmmmmm, bacon...

7. Grain

Grain Love is in the air

Cheerios all the time. With Orange Juice, a Vitamin, and Half a Bananna.

8. Fortunato

Fortunato Sic Transit Gloria

When I manage to wake up early enough that I get the chance to eat breakfast I go all out. I make scrambled eggs, toast with jam, sausage and biscuits, bacon, and even pancakes. Breakfast food is by far my favorite and I like to eat it whenever I have the time.

9. On school morning, I usually just have a quick bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios and a glass of milk. On weekends, I'll wake up and fix some buttered toast, fried eggs, and country bacon grits. Mmmm...

10. Scubasteve23

Scubasteve23 Dath Scuba

Bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, and...oh yeah..BACON

11. Erymry

Erymry Only Slightly Normal

Muffins with strawberry or raspberry jam(the one's you heat up, not the one's with delicious chocolate frosting), toast with Vegemite or occasionally creamed honey, raisin toast, porridge, Cheerios (a loopy cereal) or Special K (a sort of cornflakey cereal.)

On special occasions I might have hotcakes or pancakes, and when they're in season I like having hot-cross buns.

Yeah, I'm pretty varied. ^.^

I've noticed a lot of people mentioning bagels. Are they savoury food? Just curious.

I know what you mean. My best friend doesn't eat breakfast and she's almost constantly tired (though she did mention that she's going to try eat it now).

12. Adrexus

Adrexus Do it the bird way!

It depends on what you put on the bagel. I used to eat these bagel sandwiches at school with egg, cheese and either sausage or bacon. Vein clogging good. Nowadays I just settle for a bagel with cream cheese and avocado. Not as heart stopping, but it still gets the job done.

13. Nyter

Nyter Island Challenger

I am now into making my own b-fast sandwiches...
    Whole grain bread, honey ham, oven roasted turkey breast, Mozz. cheese... and a sunnyside up egg smack in the middle.

When I have a sweetooth morning, Honey Bunches of Oats (Honey Roasted) with banana slices

14. G50

G50 No longer posting

Usually if I decide to eat breakfast, I'll have a small cup of mixed fruit.

I used to eat carb-loaded breakfasts, but stopped when I entered High School.

15. facetious

facetious machtverfilzung

Nothing.

While you're all sitting on your 100kg+ tank asses eating "breakfast", I'll be springing around town with my amazing curves, supermodel figure and my new Hermes Birkin. ^____^

Last edited: Feb 10, 2012
  16. Nyter

Nyter Island Challenger

Damn I wanna wake up next to U in the morning!

17. Unorthodox

Unorthodox The PO ubers fanboy

My breakfast usually consists of pancakes/ waffles, bacon, cereal, OJ, and a small granny smith. If I'm in a rush, I have to cut the bacon and cereal. Granola bars are also options for late morning snacks.

18. Nyter

Nyter Island Challenger

If I wake up late, I skip breakfast.

19. Banana Knight Arthur

Banana Knight Arthur NEGATIVE MINUS

I wake up in the morning and Before I leave, brush my teeth with a bottle of Jack
    'Cause when I leave for the night, I ain't coming backkkk.

20. MetalSonic

MetalSonic Orderan' Defendan'

Coffee and more coffee! >:0