• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

It's breakfast time! (and other food eating hours)

Pesky Persian

Caffeine Queen
Whole grain waffles are my favorite, but I don't usually have time for those. Generally, I just eat maple & brown sugar oatmeal or some toast with Nutella if I have time. If I'm running really late, I usually just eat a protein bar or a fiber bar or something like that. Almost always have a glass of chocolate soy milk because it's delicious.

manniezmoll

I'm a girl, dangit!
I had a meatball and bacon sub for breakfast this morning. As you can see, I live life to the fullest.

gah...that sounds sooooo good...mmmmmm, bacon...

Fortunato

Sic Transit Gloria
When I manage to wake up early enough that I get the chance to eat breakfast I go all out. I make scrambled eggs, toast with jam, sausage and biscuits, bacon, and even pancakes. Breakfast food is by far my favorite and I like to eat it whenever I have the time.

On school morning, I usually just have a quick bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios and a glass of milk. On weekends, I'll wake up and fix some buttered toast, fried eggs, and country bacon grits. Mmmm...

Erymry

Only Slightly Normal
Muffins with strawberry or raspberry jam(the one's you heat up, not the one's with delicious chocolate frosting), toast with Vegemite or occasionally creamed honey, raisin toast, porridge, Cheerios (a loopy cereal) or Special K (a sort of cornflakey cereal.)

On special occasions I might have hotcakes or pancakes, and when they're in season I like having hot-cross buns.

Yeah, I'm pretty varied. ^.^

I've noticed a lot of people mentioning bagels. Are they savoury food? Just curious.

Gelatino95 said:
I get annoyed by people who don't eat breakfast. They come to school all tired and act like it's not their fault. It seems like I'm the only one in school with any energy these days.

I know what you mean. My best friend doesn't eat breakfast and she's almost constantly tired (though she did mention that she's going to try eat it now).

Adrexus

Do it the bird way!
Muffins with strawberry or raspberry jam(the one's you heat up, not the one's with delicious chocolate frosting), toast with Vegemite or occasionally creamed honey, raisin toast, porridge, Cheerios (a loopy cereal) or Special K (a sort of cornflakey cereal.)

On special occasions I might have hotcakes or pancakes, and when they're in season I like having hot-cross buns.

Yeah, I'm pretty varied. ^.^

I've noticed a lot of people mentioning bagels. Are they savoury food? Just curious.

I know what you mean. My best friend doesn't eat breakfast and she's almost constantly tired (though she did mention that she's going to try eat it now).

It depends on what you put on the bagel. I used to eat these bagel sandwiches at school with egg, cheese and either sausage or bacon. Vein clogging good. Nowadays I just settle for a bagel with cream cheese and avocado. Not as heart stopping, but it still gets the job done.

Nyter

Island Challenger
I am now into making my own b-fast sandwiches...
Whole grain bread, honey ham, oven roasted turkey breast, Mozz. cheese... and a sunnyside up egg smack in the middle.

When I have a sweetooth morning, Honey Bunches of Oats (Honey Roasted) with banana slices

G50

No longer posting
Usually if I decide to eat breakfast, I'll have a small cup of mixed fruit.

I used to eat carb-loaded breakfasts, but stopped when I entered High School.

facetious

facetious
Nothing.

While you're all sitting on your 100kg+ tank asses eating "breakfast", I'll be springing around town with my amazing curves, supermodel figure and my new Hermes Birkin. ^____^

Last edited:

Nyter

Island Challenger
Nothing.

While you're all sitting on your 100kg+ tank asses eating "breakfast", I'll be springing around town with my amazing curves, supermodel figure and my new Hermes Birkin. ^____^

Damn I wanna wake up next to U in the morning!

Unorthodox

The PO ubers fanboy
My breakfast usually consists of pancakes/ waffles, bacon, cereal, OJ, and a small granny smith. If I'm in a rush, I have to cut the bacon and cereal. Granola bars are also options for late morning snacks.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
I wake up in the morning and Before I leave, brush my teeth with a bottle of Jack
'Cause when I leave for the night, I ain't coming backkkk.