1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

It's breakfast time! (and other food eating hours)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Polls' started by Eternalserenity, Feb 5, 2012.

1. Nyter

Nyter Island Challenger

I used to be just like U when I worked at FAS!

2. Banana Knight Arthur

Banana Knight Arthur NEGATIVE MINUS

Put some Jack Daniels in that shit, instant Irish Coffee….

3. Nyter

Nyter Island Challenger

Fufufufufu!

4. This morning I had an odd breakfast.....
    Grilled shrimp, mac n' cheese and goat's milk......god my breath must have smelt like death.

5. Nyter

Nyter Island Challenger

Compared to Morning Breath?

6. I have no idea, but a fishy/milky/cheesey smell couldn't be super sexy. Curse you wierd breakfast's *shakes fists at something*

7. Schade

Schade Iron Defensive

This morning, I had taco....
    But I like eating yoghurt on buzy mornings.

8. ☭Secret_Shocker☭

☭Secret_Shocker☭ Well-Known Member

Whatever's on shop, that's what I eat. Sometimes, I do get some egg noodles.

9. Psychic

Psychic Really and truly

My routine for the longest time was a bagel with margarine or cream cheese with a glass of milk. With early classes now, sometimes it's toast instead since it's a little faster. If I wake up at 11am then I just skip straight to lunch.

But there is nothing like a local bagel, toasted to perfection. My city's famous for em. <3

~Psychic

10. JoshYEAH

JoshYEAH ???

IT'S HAPPENING

breakfast is a good thing I like to eat eggs in the morning because they have a lot of protein and help fuel my day.

11. Platina2000

Platina2000 Well-Known Member

I don't really eat breakfast often, and while I understand that's a bad thing, there's also a variety of breakfast based foods I don't like. The days I do though, I try to eat yogurt and fruit, but if they aren't available, I substitute for anything I can get my hands on, especially if I'm in a hurry.

12. OnceUponATime

OnceUponATime Wicked

On School mornings, I eat something like a sausage biscuit or toast with butter. I always love to have apple/orange juice with breakfast. Today, I made a fried egg sandwhich (the egg isn't actually fried... :p). It was good, haha.

13. Foxyvulpixie

Foxyvulpixie thug life

eggs, bacon, and butter on toast.
    good stuff ;D

14. Lickilicky.my.Skitty

Lickilicky.my.Skitty Since Red & Blue!

D: omg... *drool* My favorite thing to eat at b-fast time is a fried egg salsa sandwich. I love breakfast food!!!

15. Will-powered Spriter

Will-powered Spriter Pokédex Complete!

I usually just have cereal, two bowls in the morning and often a third straight after school.

If I'm at a hotel or a youth hostel or something though, breakfast is one bowl of cereal, sausages, bacon, a croissant, a pain au chocolat and a cup of tea. And some toast if I've still got room.

16. Nyter

Nyter Island Challenger

Do u eat breakfast like a family? I don't. each of us what we can and go.

17. Eternalserenity

Eternalserenity Wanderer

I doubt anyone eats anything as a family anymore.

18. Sietse23

Sietse23 *Brainfarts*

I don't have time for breakfast much because I always oversleep. But if I have time I eat a banana, bread or sometimes croissants :)

19. Notalwaysbalckanddwhite

Notalwaysbalckanddwhite Neighbor? Neighbor!

Sausage, bacon, Jimmy Dean breakfast sandwiches. With sausage and bacon.
    OMNOMNOMNOM... sorry

20. Lickilicky.my.Skitty

Lickilicky.my.Skitty Since Red & Blue!

I feel like having breakfast for dinner because of this thread. -_- No point though because all I have atm is eggs and toast. I want bacon!