• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

It's breakfast time! (and other food eating hours)

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
Today, I had cake!

Well, whatever gets you started in the morning, even if it's all sugar and fat, right? :)

It's 12 here now, and all I've had was... water. :/

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
i don't always eat breakfast

but when i do

nutella

Mmm... Nutella! :)

That reminds me. I should try a Nutella parfait one day... it might not taste good, but if it doesn't, that'll just tell me that there is such a thing as too much goodness in one thing. :p

The Arceus Delusion

In Arceus We Trust
Wow... I'm actually up before 10:30 today.

You know what that means! Parfait time! :)

hmm how do you makes yours? lol

I haven't made any parfaits for breakfast lately, such a pain keeping around fruit in my house when my nephew eats like half the container of berries in a day. -.-
But when I do, I usually make it with plain yogurt, blueberries and chopped almonds, and agave nectar/ honey.. oh and some ground flax seed. So delicious. ^-^

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
hmm how do you makes yours? lol

I haven't made any parfaits for breakfast lately, such a pain keeping around fruit in my house when my nephew eats like half the container of berries in a day. -.-
But when I do, I usually make it with plain yogurt, blueberries and chopped almonds, and agave nectar/ honey.. oh and some ground flax seed. So delicious. ^-^

I just make them with whatever fruits I have or want at the time. Mainly strawberries and peaches, though. There's always the vanilla yogurt and almonds, too. :)

Oh yeah, no mashing up fruits or anything like that. That just seems like too much work. It also just seems weird to do that where I live.

The Arceus Delusion

In Arceus We Trust
I just make them with whatever fruits I have or want at the time. Mainly strawberries and peaches, though. There's always the vanilla yogurt and almonds, too. :)

Oh yeah, no mashing up fruits or anything like that. That just seems like too much work. It also just seems weird to do that where I live.

Peaches sound amazing. I do like strawberries, but I've always thought they tasted meh with yogurt.

Anyways, whole grain cereal for breakfast today. :s

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
Peaches sound amazing. I do like strawberries, but I've always thought they tasted meh with yogurt.

Anyways, whole grain cereal for breakfast today. :s

Mhm, peach-only parfaits and strawberry-only parfaits are the best. Of course, "strawberry-only" meaning that the only fruit in there is strawberry. :p

You should save that whole-grain cereal for parfaits. Crush it up somehow and sprinkle it on. :)

blackterminator3

Burgers and Fries.

Cutty

Forever now
I started the day by eating some brownies. I got many chocolate based foods this xmas. Im gonna be eating chocolate until next year.

It's nearly Christmas and I still haven't had any eggnog yet. I want my nog! >_<

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
I haven't had eggnog in forever, come to think of it.

Maybe I should have some again this Christmas (with just the "tame" stuff, of course). :)