• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

It's breakfast time! (and other food eating hours)

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
I had had just eaten some cereal. What kind of cereal you ask? Mini-wheats.

Mini Wheats are one of the better cereals out there, in my opinion.

And I woke up at like 11 this morning, so no breakfast for me. D:

Cutty

Forever now
I started day w/ a cup of sweet tea. I've got a lil cold.

Moonrox

Shaymin Enthusiast
I don't eat enough. It's definitely taking a toll on my body...

Just had some sheppard's pie. It was good.

xEryChan

Demon Child
Well, it's 8:46 here and I'm eating a bowl of cereal.. normal? Perhaps not but I don't care haha this thread made me hungry haha

I love most types of breakfast. My favorites are eggs, pancakes, bacon, sausage, french toast, hash browns, and waffles.

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
I don't eat enough. It's definitely taking a toll on my body...

Just had some sheppard's pie. It was good.

You should force yourself to eat just slightly more than you usually do each day. Not having enough to eat is bad too, you know. :)

Moonrox

Shaymin Enthusiast
Well, it's 8:46 here and I'm eating a bowl of cereal.. normal? Perhaps not but I don't care haha this thread made me hungry haha

I love most types of breakfast. My favorites are eggs, pancakes, bacon, sausage, french toast, hash browns, and waffles.

We're apparently in the same time zone!

Yeah, I eat cereal later in the day, too. My mother calls me weird, so I don't think it's normal. Lol.

xEryChan

Demon Child
We're apparently in the same time zone!

Yeah, I eat cereal later in the day, too. My mother calls me weird, so I don't think it's normal. Lol.

Oh cool :)

I do too but so does my brother and so does a lot of people I know. I don't think it's weird at all haha

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
I had Burger King for dinner. I kinda stopped wanting two Double Cheeseburgers and instead just one with some fries.

Double cheeseburgers? I can't even finish one of them, let alone one and some fries... D:

I'd get a Whopper Jr. if I were there, but I don't usually go there in the first place.

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
I like to eat smaller proportions nowadays with the exception of pasta, since I won't eat it all.

Why is pasta the exception to the rule? :p

I get that pasta is good and all, but that doesn't mean you should eat the entirety of a plate of it.
I mean, curry is good too, but I'd cut down on it if I forced myself to eat slightly smaller portions of meals everyday.

Just made the most delicious pasta dish I've had in weeks.
Thinly sliced homemade Ukranian sausage, spinach, many acheeses, with just enough pasta sauce to coat it in a mouthwatering blanket. <3

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
Just made the most delicious pasta dish I've had in weeks.
Thinly sliced homemade Ukranian sausage, spinach, many acheeses, with just enough pasta sauce to coat it in a mouthwatering blanket. <3

You don't know how mean you are right now. I've just eaten, but I'm already hungry again after reading this. D:

Lluc

Not a Very Well-Known Member
My dad's making some frostingless chocolate cake! Yay! We don't have any frosting so we don't put frosting, I usually dislike frosting on chocolate cake so I'm cool with it.

Everytime my parents bring home cake mix from the store, I smile.

Moonrox

Shaymin Enthusiast
My dad's making some frostingless chocolate cake! Yay! We don't have any frosting so we don't put frosting, I usually dislike frosting on chocolate cake so I'm cool with it.

Everytime my parents bring home cake mix from the store, I smile.

I hate icing that's nothing but coloured whipped cream.
I also hate whipped cream. And watermelon... 3=