1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

It's breakfast time! (and other food eating hours)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Polls' started by Eternalserenity, Feb 5, 2012.

1. Doux

Doux Well-Known Member

I finished this today. I got it as a gift on Christmas...it was so good, I'd never heard of a 'chocolate orange' before! Very interesting.

2. Wishing Star

Wishing Star Astral Charm Owner

I had a cherry chip cookie for the first time in my life... quite an interesting combo of stuff to put on a cookie, though I probably wouldn't have it again.

3. Dragalge

Dragalge <- Zoruagible’s favorite

I decided to have another round of Reeses Puffs cereal in my bowl today.

4. AmbipomMaster

AmbipomMaster #TeamInstinct

I had a large plate of bacon and 4 pieces of toast.....Reflecting on it, I feel like a pig now..

5. Wishing Star

Wishing Star Astral Charm Owner

I really want to try those Strawberry Yogurt O's in a bowl with milk now. It's a nice alternative to parfaits when I'm too lazy to make some (like right now).

Of course, it's lunch right now, so I should probably be eating that curry rice that's in the fridge, but nope. :p

6. Doux

Doux Well-Known Member

I'm having part of a sharp cheddar cheese ball with almonds and yummy crackers...it's really good. :D
    And tomorrow, I'm headed to Pizza Hut for their lunch buffet! :)

7. dinosaurus

dinosaurus Cool Story, Broselia

Cold McDonalds fries from last night = my breakfast.

MMMMMMMmmmmmm
    /notreally

edit: that sounds really good Doux o 3o

8. gingerium

gingerium Master of Failure

All of these breakfasts sound great!
    I had an English Muffin w/ cream cheese

9. dinosaurus

Had a much more delicious actual breakfast.. or brunch, rather, of crepes. Love crepes.

10. Dreamy

Dreamy Well-Known Member

Toast for me today with a cup of black tea, I'm back on tea and cutting my coffee back.

Chicken fingers and honey mustard with a cup of orange/black tea

Peanut Butter sandwich with a glass of milk

11. Doux

Doux Well-Known Member

Oh yeah, it was great! :)
    I really like food. xD

12. dinosaurus

Me too! I could eat it all the time!

13. Spookz

Spookz Lumos

I just whipped up some fried rice and brewed some chai tea mixed with hot chocolate. Quite the delicious midnight snack, if I do say so myself.

14. Doux

Doux Well-Known Member

Dinner tonight is a seafood banquet of sorts. :p
    Sushi rolls, stuffed clams, and fish fillets. Mmm! I love seafood. :)

15. Charizard Lord

Charizard Lord Probably Napping

Dinner tonight: Some chicken breast mixed with rice cooked in a sweet chili sauce. It was rather spicy, too!

I also tried sweet potato chips for the first time today. They were much better than I expected! A definite buy again.

16. Kiruria

Kiruria La Melancolie Noir

That is like one of my favourite cereals of all time. And I lived on those when I was living in the dorms.

But now that I'm not living in a tiny dorm room, my breakfast options are more varied. One thing I've really loved with breakfast lately is a slice of cinnamon-raisin bread with Nutella spread on top of it. That plus a piece of fruit, a yogurt cup, and either an egg or a couple pieces of bacon or sausage makes the perfect breakfast for me. And all that with a cup of black tea with milk and sugar.

But if I don't have time to make breakfast at home, or if I don't feel like it, I'll go over to the local coffee house and have a cup of coffee, and also a bagel with lox. Especially since that particular coffee house also adds capers and onions to the bagel, while most places just do the fish and the cream cheese.

But there are some days when I get really lazy or pressed for time, and end up just having a few bites of whatever snack food is most readily available in the house, which for the past few days has been Valentine's Day chocolates.