• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

It's breakfast time! (and other food eating hours)

IceMage88

I like pop-tarts or french toast with bacon for breakfast. Sadly breakfast isn't my favourite meal as during the week it's cereal x 5.

Side Note: Down with pancakes, they are dry tasteless circles

PokeRemixStudio

Here on campus the dining hall has a somewhat limited breakingfast selection, however my favorite thing to eat is be the tofu scramble, not like I'm an actual fan of tofu and/or scramble and it is a vegentarianism alternative to eggs, it's just that what it's flavored with taste real good and making it slightly green, makes my TOFU SCRAMNLE eating experience very enhance by this REALLY TOFU tofu foodstuffs especially with eggs and tofu.

blackterminator3

Mainly oatmeal for breakfast. :) I know I like to eat healthy. :D

Sceptrigon

Armored Legend
I eat cereal every single day, but rarely any exceptions (like there's no milk, etc.) I can't remember anything else I'd eat at the moment. =P

Yata

The Prophet
I made a delicious parfait this morning. I used plain yogurt, blue berries, almonds, ground flaxseed, and lightly sweetened with agave nectar. ^_^

That sounds good and good for your metabolism too, too much work for me maybe if someone made it for me. laziness kills my breakfast...

The Arceus Delusion

In Arceus We Trust
That sounds good and good for your metabolism too, too much work for me maybe if someone made it for me. laziness kills my breakfast...

Hehe. Not that much work at all, and it's really quick, too. And the only work--and calling it work might be a bit of a stretch--is chopping up the almonds.. and that's only optional. At least I don't have to dig out the blender or toaster or anything like that.. so it's kind of a relief to make it when I do. xD

I mainly eat cereal...but on occasion I have French toast with a cup of coffee/juice on the side. Bagels are good too, especially toasted with whipped cream on top. Good stuff~

Sceptile Master

Survivor of the Great Avatar Depression
There's PLENTY of things I love to eat for breakfast, but my latest obsession is eating sunny-side up eggs with some hotsauce on them, and a piece of toast.

The Arceus Delusion

In Arceus We Trust
Mmmmm~ xDD where do you get stuff like that, I wanna try one of those

Um, the grocery store? xD

I usually do my shopping at WholeFoods.

Anyways, for breakfast this morning, I had 1/2 of a toasted sprouted grain english muffin with a spread of almond butter, fruit and hemp muesli, and a light drizzle of honey.

HydroSwampert

My favorite breakfast is probably a nice bean and cheese burrito with some milk, but I like most breakfast meals except for eggs. I like doughnuts and some cereals a lot too! Usually I'd rather eat some kinds of cereal closer to when I go to sleep, though. I used to drink juice a lot for breakfast, but it seems to make me feel weird lately, though. So, I usually drink either white milk, or rarely chocolate milk or water! I also like pancakes too!

Nyter

Island Challenger
Breakfast burritos are so my thing now.
Scrambled eggs, a slice of American chees, diced ham, and Voils all wrapped in a wheat tortilla!

My breakfast lately has been a glass of chocolate milk. Interestingly enough, I think I'm losing weight because of it.