• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

It's breakfast time! (and other food eating hours)

Breakfast is considered by many to be the most important meal of the day. So much so that people will eat it for lunch and dinner, too. Everybody has a favorite thing they like to eat, whether that be oatmeal, fruit, eggs, or whatever.

Let's hear it, Misc. What's your favorite thing(s) to eat at breakfast?

I'm obsessed with eating cupcakes for breakfast.

EDIT: Oh, it looks like this thread's going to be taking on all forms of mealtime from now on.
So to restate my question, Misc. I wonder what's for DINNER?

Last edited:

Syrus

Praise the Sun!
It really depends what I have in the fridge or in the cupboard. Sometimes I just don't bother having breakfast but on the odd occasion I enjoy having cake.

Why I'm still a skinny little bastard is anyone's guess.

John Madden

resident policy guy
shrimp wrapped in bacon

bacon wrapped in maple syrup

waffles with bacon baked in

YOU HAVE UNLEASHED A BEAST

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
omelettes with bacon
bacon on toast
fried eggs and bacon
sausages wrapped in fried bacon (seriously try this)
cheese and bacon pie

Jinvaani

[I'm loving all of these American-style breakfasts ^ v]

As for me, I've been eating cereal for breakfast everyday for the past 5 years. You know where you stand with cereal; it never changes.

Favorites include: Alpen, Fruit 'n Fibre, Honey-nut Shreddies, and Cornflakes (in that order). I get seriously annoyed if someone uses all the milk.

Last edited:

SilentOmen

Shadow of Prophecy
Crepes stuffed with ham, cheese and of course.... bacon

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
Bacon is a pretty obvious one provided I have it in the fridge; sometimes have it with egg too (I mostly only like the fried kind, okay with scrambled, boiled sucks).

Usually though I just have ham and cheese, or sausages, or toast with peanut butter, or some fruit (like a banana) or yogurt. Used to have cereal but I'm not really into it now. Sometimes I'll have milk or juice, but normally just a glass of water.

Normally I'm not up early enough for breakfast, however, a nice omelette, or some scrambled eggs with either sausage, or bacon (or both) are enjoyable on the occasions I do have breakfast.

firepokemon

Fire and Ice
Courgette or corn fritters with salsa, guacamole (I think I have spelt it wrong) and sour cream is one of my time favourites. But cafes only as last time I tried them at home they tasted like flour. Also burritos with salsa and sour cream are nice as well.

SilentOmen

Shadow of Prophecy
you are all kinds of a good person

I try, but I think on occassion my heart has made a protest or two. Then I add a side of bacon to those crepes to make it happy XD

floatzel98

→ s o a r i n g
I just have cereal for breakfast. I usually don't have time for that though so i just have some toast with Vegemite.

firepokemon

Fire and Ice
Every sunday I make partner bacon, tomatoes, eggs and toast in bed. So that is usually what we have at home. Sometimes we'll have hash browns and mushrooms as well.

every morning I have petit filous to help my little bones grow strongerer.

Fixed.

I love my cereal. Anything meaty for breakfast just makes me feel bloated. Once in a while I'll treat myself to pancaaaakes.

Larry

During the weekdays I'll have cereal since I don't have time for much else. On the weekends I like to have a big plate of pancakes, bacon, suasage, and eggs.

Gelatino95

Not a tool
I get annoyed by people who don't eat breakfast. They come to school all tired and act like it's not their fault. It seems like I'm the only one in school with any energy these days.

overlordmewtwo

Supreme Overlord
My breakfast meals include these:

Oatmeal (in which I mix a little bit of peanut butter)
Toast smothered in peanut butter with fruit
Cereal (favorites kind of too much to list here)
Occassionally French toast and pancakes