• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

It's breakfast time! (and other food eating hours)

Today, I'm having a Peanut Butter and Nutella toasted sandwich for breakfast

TM0verlord

PSN ID is on sig
During the weekdays, I just get some toast or some cereal in a bag with a water bottle while I go catch the bus to school.

During the weekends I treat myself to Pancakes, eggs, and bacon with a glass of Orange Juice.

Atari

Did it on 'em
I usually don't eat breakfast or lunch. I stopped when I was a junior in high school. I think that's why I lost 30 pounds that year no joke.

battle171

New Gen, Go!
Really, anything is good with me for breakfast, as long as it isn't expired.

The Wallflower

I'll tickle ur fancy
Cinnamon rolls, pancakes, bacon, scrambled eggs, buttered toast, cereal, poptart...

I often stick with poptarts and cereal during the weekdays because those are the quickest to make

Canto

Usually cereal, namely Cocoa Puffs or Crunch Berries. Sometimes Cinnamon Rolls or leftover pizza.

Necro101

I only have time to eat cereal. ( I like beter getting up later and cuting some eating time than sleep time). :)

RAWK ON

Last edited:

Cour

Mr. Clones.
Usually eat salad and some cheese.

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
My breakfast consists of scrambled eggs, waffles or pancakes, orange juice or chocolate milk, bacon, sausages, and or cereal.
Sometimes on really special days my family likes to eat menudo for breakfast ^_^

needsalimegreenespeon

Shine, Eevee, shine!
I love eating Instant Ramen for Breakfast! I'll mix in some ham and cheese. Sometimes I'll start to fry an egg first, then drain the noodles. I pour the noodles in with the frying egg. It's really good, but I have to eat it quick. Otherwise, it turns into a sticky mess. ^^;

RivalsByNature

Lalala Not Listening
I love eating leftover pizza and Chinese food for breakfast!

Zappy!

Fly Birdy, Fly!
I don't typically eat cereals or fruit for breakfast. Instead, I'm a rebel who has chocolate and coco-cola together. Albeit, it doesn't feel too great an hour or two later.

Calamity™

aka Lamia
I don't like eating in the mornings, so I'll either have a Banana, Yogurt or a bit of Cereal. Usually Bran Flakes! If I'm late for something (which is normally always the case) I may just skip breakfast.