• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

It's breakfast time! (and other food eating hours)

Jinvaani

I get annoyed by people who don't eat breakfast. They come to school all tired and act like it's not their fault. It seems like I'm the only one in school with any energy these days.

They must have hideous breath too. Breakfast helps with that ^-^

Roseheart95

El Psy Congroo
Usually two slices of buttered toast, because I'm just that exciting. Oh, and my coffee, of course.

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
I usually just eat a bowl of cereal, but my favorite thing to eat is hashbrowns and bacon. Mmmmm... *drools*

Encyclopika

The Queen
On most days I have cereal, usually of the frosted flakes, chocolate rice krispies, or frosted mini wheats kind (as I'm running out the door for class) but if I get to sit down, I'd love to have a bagel w/ butter, with fruit and cottage cheese on the side. I also like cheesy scrambled eggs with an English muffin, accompanied by fruit. (Fruit being a banana, strawberries and/or blueberries).

That with orange juice.

Bulletproof

Self explanatory.
90% of the time I have breakfast at school, so I usually end up settling for something like a corn muffin or if a get lucky, some Fruit Loops. I've got to get up earlier for a breakfast at home, because I get the feeling that the lack of energy is affecting my ability to pay attention.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
I'm obsessed with eating cupcakes for breakfast.

This is how people get obese.

I eat bagels and cereal for breakfast normally, with juice. I've been trying to get into a habit of having fruit as well, but fruit and milk don't always go so well.

Estuary

єѕѕ-cнєw-єrry
I have a really rich fancy uncle from England who ate the best oatmeal I have ever had, if you put honey in it. AMAZING. I dont' even like oatmeal very much. That's probably my favorite. And I like homemade breakfast burritos.

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
I like eating a nice juicy steak for breakfast.

lol actually, I like going to the local bakery or having my mom make me french toast on the weekends.

Adeku

Formerly Torterra14
I eat breakfast when I get home from school since I get out at 9:30. I'll usually eat a bagel with cream cheese since I'm too lazy to cook eggs, though sometimes I'll make eggs. XD

I enjoy Eggs either scrambled or sunny side up, sausage, hashbrowns, some cereals, pancakes(but not frozen ones), and waffles.
I hardly ever actually have them for actual breakfast though, I not usually awake for it.

I occasionally went to this local restaurant because they had the best ham & cheese omelet around. Sadly, they closed due to the economy.

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
I eat wahevz i see in the kitchen...if not, ima just wait till mum or dad cooks up something for brunchinner xD
Which means breakfast-lunch-dinner at once.. The rest of the day, i just eat snacks here and there xD
Yep, were a weird family

^ Thats weekends

In weekdays, i dont eat anything for breakfast. I just wait in college/uni around 10am or maybe 12:30pm to eat food xD

But ima weird person. I get full by 5 plates of rice...and chicken. Thats my fave dish but gets hungry after a couple Of mins XD
I never get a full stomach, nya~

Last edited:

DasBoot

We always have a supply of bacon ready..

As for what I generally eat, I like cereal, hot cereal, crepes (when I have the time to make them), pancakes, and all the other good things.

Last edited:

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I don't usually eat breakfast... But when I do, I eat it like a BOSS!
Just making myself some slices of bread... Sometimes just cereal

Aegon

I eat cereal for breakfast. I generally have Rice Krispies because I'm a five-year-old boy.