• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

It's breakfast time! (and other food eating hours)

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
I had a Big Mac for breakfast along my usual glass of Jack Daniels.

Breakfast of champions…~~~!

Followed that up by half a pack of Newports~

abrar14

Statter Master
^ I'm guessing your Irish?

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I love doughnuts and cinnamon rolls. Pretty much the things that are horrible for you XD

Charazemma

Eggs eggs eggs. I eat far too many of them.

Scrambled
Poached
Boiled

EGGS!

Ludwig

Breakfast is considered by many to be the most important meal of the day. So much so that people will eat it for lunch and dinner, too. Everybody has a favorite thing they like to eat, whether that be oatmeal, fruit, eggs, or whatever.

Let's hear it Misc. What's your favorite thing(s) to eat at breakfast?

I'm obsessed with eating cupcakes for breakfast.

The most important meal is the meal that gives the most nutrient.

Primal Crusader V

Watch some MANime
Waffles one day, Cereal another day, Hash Browns one day, Muffins the other day. It's been like this for 4 years in my point of view.

PkmnTrainerJ

Usually toast, porridge or bagels. Son usually eats mushy ceral baby food stuff (He's 1).

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Yes.. I have started eating Toast on Fridays because I start school later.

Snigeln

[AE]Breeder
Toast with marmite, proving my English heritage. :p

Arcanine724

I am the Batman
On weekdays I have Cheerios or Marmite on toast. At the weekend I might have A fry up, an egg and bacon toasted sandwich with ketchup and beans, or a bacon sandwich!

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Toast!! I want to eat it every day!
Though.,. I have to get up earlier..

I don't like eating breakfast anymore for whatever strange reason. I do try and find something in the morning, but I usually find nothing I'm in the mood for. Parents buy donuts like once every year ;-;

Yata

The Prophet
Well, lets see here. I suppose eggs, toast, grits, bacon, and a biscuit, with oj. But that never happens, my usual breakfast is a high-calorie protein shake... One can dream.

Southwind

Tropius Rocks!
I would love to have a real English Breakfast every day! Ah, scrambled eggs, sausages, bacon and beans! How awesome is that?! ;)

Sadly, it's just me and my Kellogg's box..

shadow_zoroark

Think They Saw Us?
I usually don't eat breakfast except for on weekends, but when i do.... PANCAKES, or waffles, (with bacon!!!) or eggs, sausage and biscuts with gravy, (and maybe some bacon!!!!!!)

Yata

The Prophet
Mmm, pancakes make me drool, but they trend to overload any breakfast with carbs and empty calories. Maybe I should take a trip to ihop soon. Ohhhhhh and biscuits with sausage gravy sounds good too. Stop making me hungry!

ironknight42

My ideal breakfast is 3 eggs scrambled with bits of ham and mushroom in it served with a glass or orange juice and a side of wheat toast.

My most common breakfast though is just cereal, and half a banana. When I used to have to run the morning i just ate one piece of bread and a banana.

Mr. Marowak

was wrong about Gen6
Eggs Benedict.[/thread]

Though actually, I prefer throwing 3 random craps into an omelet. Big winner? Turnips, dark chocolate, and cheddar cheese. I force myself to down whatever combos I whipped up, tasty or otherwise.