• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

It's breakfast time! (and other food eating hours)

3D992

The Living Hologram
I dont always eat breakfast but when I do, I choose anything that doesnt include eggs.

OceanHero

Smile Smile Smile!
I have Corn-Pops :p

Gelatino95

Not a tool
Breakfast

What

Is that a real thing that people do

I thought that was just in movies and stuff

Like bullies, which everybody knows are just a fabrication of Hollywood

Rosemary

Sparkling Star
I love having oatmeal with fruits
hot cakes with banana
and in very rare occasions egg
and of course Coffee

Airi-Chan

Falling Roses
I like eating chocolate, but sometimes cheese breads , and pure water for breakfast!
I always drink pure water because it is good for our health, especially for our kidneys :)

ScrapplingHook

Ice Cream Paint Job
I usually eat cereal or pop tarts for breakfast, but whenever its possible, I like eggs, bacon, and sausage. My school's dining hall even has omelettes made to order on the weekend.

blackterminator3

I am currently fixing Oatmeal, grits, coffee and reading the newspaper. I know it is strange, I usually read a newspaper while I fix and eat breakfast.

mewichooseyou

Grass Trainer
French Toast, Pancakes, Bacon, Eggs, Fresh Fruit, Crepes, Bagels, Muffins, Doughnuts, Bearclaws, Pastries, almost anything. I LOVE BREAKFAST!!!!!

Eggs benedict is the food of the gods, well at least the breakfast of the gods. Served with sides sides of French toast with maple syrup and garlic mushrooms. Heaven for me.

Day to day, it's still all about the bacon.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Today: Soda, chokolate and candy.
Why am I not fat?

Mudkipzroks

I like being nice!
I will ussauly eat pancakes poptarts eggs and bacon waffles all the usual stuff