• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

It's breakfast time! (and other food eating hours)

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
I had a Ham, Turkey, and a Cheese sandwich for breakfast today. *Cue Wishing Star *shot*

Cue me? I'm not actually that jealous. :)

I went to Denny's this morning for some reason. Now I remember why I liked that place so much when I was younger.

nathandg0924

Back in the meantime
One thing why I love the holidays so much is that there's so much food! I've been eating pizza, chicken and a lot of Christmas hams lately.

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
My father-side uncles and aunts, my parents, and I are going to eat dim sum on Christmas morning (hey, it's for family gathering purposes).

For dinner, though, my parents and I are probably going to go over to my cousin's house for some more traditional Christmas food. :)

blackterminator3

I had Captain Crunch.

Doux

I'm going to Red Lobster for the first time tomorrow if the weather isn't too poop, but we're supposed to get a ton of snow tonight so it might be. D:

I'm excited for the biscuits and trying lobster for the first time! :)

Doux

The weather's been horrendous today so it looks like I'm waitin' til this weekend for the Red Lobster experience! :(
But this weekend I'll have some extra cash on me too, so I'll be going to the mall along with Red Lobster! :)

Pretty sure I'm getting this bad boy.
Lobster tail, snow crab legs, garlic shrimp scampi, and breaded shrimp. Plus all of the Cheddar Bay biscuits I can stuff into my facehole! :D

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
Pretty sure I'm getting this bad boy.
Lobster tail, snow crab legs, garlic shrimp scampi, and breaded shrimp. Plus all of the Cheddar Bay biscuits I can stuff into my facehole! :D

I want that soooo badly! If only my family liked seafood a bit more...

But yeah. Surprisingly, a sandwich made with leftover Christmas ham, gravy, and scrambled eggs is actually amazing for breakfast. :)

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
Mmm... I had rice with eggs and curry, with like two pieces of sushi on the side. :)

There was eggplant, too, but I don't really like it, so I didn't get it.

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
I'd be back on the parfaits today as a break to the Christmas food, but my mom just bought some Strawberry Yogurt O's from the local Trader Joe's, and I'm tempted to try some. :)