• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

It's breakfast time! (and other food eating hours)

Doux

I finished this today. I got it as a gift on Christmas...it was so good, I'd never heard of a 'chocolate orange' before! Very interesting.

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
I had a cherry chip cookie for the first time in my life... quite an interesting combo of stuff to put on a cookie, though I probably wouldn't have it again.

AmbipomMaster

#TeamInstinct
I had a large plate of bacon and 4 pieces of toast.....Reflecting on it, I feel like a pig now..

Wishing Star

Astral Charm Owner
I really want to try those Strawberry Yogurt O's in a bowl with milk now. It's a nice alternative to parfaits when I'm too lazy to make some (like right now).

Of course, it's lunch right now, so I should probably be eating that curry rice that's in the fridge, but nope. :p

Doux

I'm having part of a sharp cheddar cheese ball with almonds and yummy crackers...it's really good. :D
And tomorrow, I'm headed to Pizza Hut for their lunch buffet! :)

dinosaurus

Cool Story, Broselia
Cold McDonalds fries from last night = my breakfast.

MMMMMMMmmmmmm
/notreally

edit: that sounds really good Doux o 3o

Dreamy

Toast for me today with a cup of black tea, I'm back on tea and cutting my coffee back.

Chicken fingers and honey mustard with a cup of orange/black tea

Peanut Butter sandwich with a glass of milk

Spookz

Lumos
I just whipped up some fried rice and brewed some chai tea mixed with hot chocolate. Quite the delicious midnight snack, if I do say so myself.

Doux

Dinner tonight is a seafood banquet of sorts. :p
Sushi rolls, stuffed clams, and fish fillets. Mmm! I love seafood. :)

Charizard Lord

Probably Napping
Dinner tonight: Some chicken breast mixed with rice cooked in a sweet chili sauce. It was rather spicy, too!

I also tried sweet potato chips for the first time today. They were much better than I expected! A definite buy again.

Kiruria

La Melancolie Noir
I'd be back on the parfaits today as a break to the Christmas food, but my mom just bought some Strawberry Yogurt O's from the local Trader Joe's, and I'm tempted to try some. :)

That is like one of my favourite cereals of all time. And I lived on those when I was living in the dorms.

But now that I'm not living in a tiny dorm room, my breakfast options are more varied. One thing I've really loved with breakfast lately is a slice of cinnamon-raisin bread with Nutella spread on top of it. That plus a piece of fruit, a yogurt cup, and either an egg or a couple pieces of bacon or sausage makes the perfect breakfast for me. And all that with a cup of black tea with milk and sugar.

But if I don't have time to make breakfast at home, or if I don't feel like it, I'll go over to the local coffee house and have a cup of coffee, and also a bagel with lox. Especially since that particular coffee house also adds capers and onions to the bagel, while most places just do the fish and the cream cheese.

But there are some days when I get really lazy or pressed for time, and end up just having a few bites of whatever snack food is most readily available in the house, which for the past few days has been Valentine's Day chocolates.