• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

It's digging time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cocoa_adele

i use a hammer and ive dug up X3 odd keystones

mudkip master

Surf's up Mudkip
mostly mad hammer bashing till the wall crumbles :D

i use the hamma bt wen i find sumthn i use da pickaxe, bt i only really use it 4 heart scales and evo stones cos they sell for heaps!!

I prefer using the hammer most of the time, but I'll use the pickaxe on occasion if I'm patient enough to dig more carefully.
I usually find gems, fossils, and heart scales.

Adeku

Formerly Torterra14
Meh, I do't really do underground anymore.
When I do use it I just use the hammer at first then i switch to the pick-axe whenever i find a worthy item.

Yogurt

ahh you have to use the hammer. The pickaxe doesn't clear enough space fast enough. I think I have enough spears that I often ignore them. I usually look for the plates or possibly fossils. The stones are also useful. I have tons of fire stones and thunderstones though. The moonstones seem harder to find.

gastrodon101

OMFG!!!!!
haaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeerrrrrrr!

I hammer away again and again!!!

I have 27 hard stones
6 heart scales
and 12 dome fossils

me am rich!!! (with stuff)

YellowDiamond

Fear The Suprise :)
I only use the axe unless its really rocky
p.s. everyone seems to look for moonstnes underground its easier to use a poke with frisk and start catching clefairy

Cris~Wigglytuff~

elite wigglejiggle!?
i hammer the hole wall like crazy but i stop at the slightest evidence of object
and carefully pick it out with the delicate pickaxe

palkia1

Palkia Lover
I usually use the hammer and when i see an item partially unearthed, i use the pickaxe to unearth the rest of it. I usually find shards, heart scales and fossils. I've got around 25 water, fire and leaf stones from the Underground too, but not many Thunder stones.

Shiny pokemon lower

Same like you I vary between the the hammer and the pickaxe. What I use depens at if I find anything useful or not. (Hammer to take away the groud,
pickaxe to lirk out the good items.)

I have gotten most of the plates and shards. I also have gotten some Hearth Scales

I used to have over 30 Skull Fosilles one time in the past

Last edited:

~Roey~

Wandering Trainer
I surgically smash around with the hammer until I uncover something, then use the pick-axe

I seem to uncover a large amount of Heart scales, followed by Everstones

Bobby Frank JR

Mewy Christmas!
I remember when I didn't know how to bury spheres and I didn't know how important Plates were. I dug up a Draco plate and immediatly sold it for a Blue sphere size 78.

Status
Not open for further replies.