• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

It's Mr. Mime Time! (064)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
It's Mr. Mime Time!

Heading back to Pallet Town, Ash & Co see a Mr. Mime trying to escape from its trainer who runs a circus. Unable to get the Mr. mime to care, Ash & Co have to find another one. Can they do this?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Shigeru-kun

Property of Jesus
I really didn't like this episode. I know it was needed since Hanako gets her 'Mimey', but still...it was pretty boring. I think the only good part was when Satoshi was getting his butt whipped for not acting 'realistic' enough when touching 'non-exsitant' glass XD

Psychic Venusaur

Pokemon Master
I didn't like how Ash was forced into the Mimey costume. If I were him, I probably wouldn't have done it. The main part I didn't like is that he was sort of forced into it, or was at least made to feel obligated to do it.

Ash's mom knew it was Ash. She knows her son well.

I liked TR's tank, and the invisible wall making contest.

That lazy Mr. Mime. Shame on it. I mean look at it, just staying on the couch, gluttoning on potato chips.

7.4/10

Lupin

Legendary Pokémon Coordinator
I like this episode and thought it was a pretty good filler. The main reason being its the episode where we hear the full music score of that soundtrack I love. I wish I just knew the name of it?

M

Misty4ever

Episode wasn`t so bad. Childish but sometimes I like so nice, kidish episodes :)
That Mr.Mime`s trainer was great. First so nice and later she showed her real face :p
Pluses for Delia and her dinner. I would like to eat her food.

DarkWobbuffet

BEEEEAAAARR!!!
Eh... not the greatest episode I've seen. Had soon funny moments, but also some disappointing ones. That circus leader was cute, but I think she was being a little hard on this kid who's trying to help her. Also, when Team Rocket kidnapped the "Mr. Mime" It was weird no one seemed worried at all that Team Rocket wouldn't try to hold him ransom or kill him or anything. And let's not forget the line...

"Does, Ash have a twin brother?!?"

You should know lady. >>:

And if he even had a twin, why would they BOTH be parading around in Mr. Mime costumes? I can't tell if that was writer stupidity or typical dubber nature. Either way it sucked.

"I'm not a Mr. Mime! I just play one on TV."

Loved that line. XD

Flygone

Volcano Trainer
One of the more boring Kanto episodes if you ask me. It had some good quotes, but it was a boring episode overall. The circus leader was harsh for Ash, but he needed to get some disciplin:D. I liked it when TR kidnapped a Mr.Mime, just to find out it was Ash.

wobbanut

Team Awesome
I've always liked Mr. Mime, there's just something about him that brings a smile to my face. At least we'll get to see a little more of him when Pokemon Chronicles comes to the US. :)

This episode is really funny. I especially loved Team Rocket's reactions when Ash took off his costume head and they freaked. :D It was interesting when he stole their balloon too (even stranger that they ran "Snow Way Out" not many episodes later, which also featured the twerps stealing TR's balloon). The motto in this episode was pretty interesting too, with Jessie and James being panicky as their circus tricks went wrong.

Aptenodytes

i loved mr. mime and when ash's mom got one. 10/10 just because of mr. mime being in it! (8/10 if it doesnt count =])

M

Mr. Mime

I liked this episode for one reason, it has Mr. Mime in it!! Ever since the game came out, I have loved Mr. Mime, and when this episode came out, I was SO exited to finally see him in an episode! Havent seen this episode in a LONG time, but I still remember it well :D

Professor Ivy

1st Princess Serebii
DarkWobbuffet said:
Eh... not the greatest episode I've seen. Had soon funny moments, but also some disappointing ones. That circus leader was cute, but I think she was being a little hard on this kid who's trying to help her. Also, when Team Rocket kidnapped the "Mr. Mime" It was weird no one seemed worried at all that Team Rocket wouldn't try to hold him ransom or kill him or anything. And let's not forget the line...

"Does, Ash have a twin brother?!?"

You should know lady. >>:

And if he even had a twin, why would they BOTH be parading around in Mr. Mime costumes? I can't tell if that was writer stupidity or typical dubber nature. Either way it sucked.

"I'm not a Mr. Mime! I just play one on TV."

Loved that line. XD

YES! I hated that line to. But the only way that would happen thought if Hanako/ Delia Ketchum as a C-thing.

JONNO.FRESH

Mr Mime was kool. It was funny when TR stole ash by mistake. When ash's mum got Mr Mime i was like wth? 9/10 good epi

Chris

Old Coot
Should be noted the dub episode was titled "It's Mr. Mimie Time!" though pronounced "It's Mr. Mime Time."

dannyphantomhott

Ash fan girl! Cute!
One of my favorite episodes with one of my least favorite Pokemon LOL. Som many funny moments and lines. But yes I did think it was kind of harsh of the women to train Ash that way, he's willing to help her, try not to kill the one person who's willing to help LOL. Also yes I loved Team Rockets reaction to Ash being Mime, man we just don't get stuff like thisw these day's in the newer episodes.

TogeticTheRuler

Why couldn`t Ash just say he is really Ash before they took him away?( I don`t really remember this episode from detail to detail)