• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

It's my birthday and I'll cry if I want to, cry if I want to

Do you agree my birthday was crappy?

• What? Of course!

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • No way; I think you deserved it.

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Curfy97

"I need a mustache."
REASONS WHY I HAD A CRAPPY BIRTHDAY:
1: I didn't get an iPod touch.
2: I didn't get an iPod.
3: I got a crappy MP3
4: I didn't get a kiss from my bf.
5: My BFF didn't wish me a happy birthday, she only told me to call her.
6: Nobody online wished my a happy birthday besides about 10 from FB (and i have over 100 friends there)
7: My dad yelled at me for most of the day.
8: Not everybody came to my b-day party.
9: The best this that I got was a USB Port, and I don't even need one!
10: This is my 13th birthday, people! It's supposed to be the best...

I want to cry right now... TT_TT

You want sympathy or something?

Everyone has crappy days even on thier birthdays, get over it.

You think all 100 of your "friends" is going to remember or even bother about your birthday. Can you remember all of thiers?

Electric

Well it's how you feel that makes your birthday suck.

Actually IMO the 18th birthday is the best because you get to drink/party/go crazy and such, but I didn't understand any of that when I was 13.

Curfy97

"I need a mustache."
yes, I usually do.
And I'll have you know, I only get to see my BFF once a year. You get to see yours just about every day. You are not helping me. I'm only thirteen, okay?! I don't even WANT to be 13!! I wanted to be 12 forever!! I officially hate you now!!!

Curfy97

"I need a mustache."
well, that's cuz we see eactother at NWMC, a once-a-year-for-only-a-week mission conference. Ten more days until I can go home...

I barely get to see any of my friends thesedays so your comment is invalid.

You might want to use the edit button to delete some posts aswell. Not being mean, it's just a tip.

I wish I was 13 again, I had no cares or responsibilities. I envy the fact that your biggest upset right now is that you didn't get the presents that you wanted and not enough people wished you a happy birthday.

Wait until you're 16, that one is usually better.

Oh Happy Birthday btw.

Ichi

swagswagswagswagswag
Well then. Happy birthday.

You want sympathy or something?

Everyone has crappy days even on thier birthdays, get over it.

You think all 100 of your "friends" is going to remember or even bother about your birthday. Can you remember all of thiers?

"STOP COMPLAINING THERE ARE STARVING CHILDREN IN AFRICA I BET NO ONE REMEMBERED THEIR BIRTHDAY EITHER UGH GOD SO INCONSIDERATE"

munchlaxboy

Catching up on XY
Congratulations. You had a somewhat below average day.

Oh, and "hating" people won't help you much either.

You kind of sound like a spoiled six year old. Maybe they should bump you down a few years.

GoombaGeek

Begone!!
Even as an 11-year-old, I find this post ridiculous. Get over it.

drama_llama.jpg

hitoshura0

You didn't almost die, did you? No? Well then I guess it's time to get that sand out of your vag and sack up.

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
staying as a kid forever won't help you survive in this crude world.

besides i am WAY older than you and my wish is to grow up than nagging on almost everything.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
I feel your pain, I really do.

But posting it in misc. isn't going to help. It'll probably just make it worse.

Venomfrog

Perpetual Observer
That does sound like a bad day, but they happen, at any given time, and quite often in some people's cases, just because that is how life is. What is best to do is, in addition to the pain you feel, think about what is positive about your life. And while a birthday is a special day for people, it really is only one day. Out of the many great days I have had in my life, only a few have been birthdays, and some have come out of nowhere. What I suggest is that you appreciate the good when it comes, and deal with the bad when it comes, because out of all the days in one year and beyond that you are sure to have bright moments which make the bitterness of a mediocre birthday seem nearly non-existent.

Status
Not open for further replies.