• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

It's my birthday and I'll cry if I want to, cry if I want to

Do you agree my birthday was crappy?

• What? Of course!

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • No way; I think you deserved it.

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

shadow wolf

The one and only!
I feel your pain, I really do.

But posting it in misc. isn't going to help. It'll probably just make it worse.

He's right most people here will not show you sympathy.
I don't see how this is a big issue.

Hotrod93

Dragon Trainer
Thats sounded like my: 12th, 14th, 15th, and 16th Birthday.

10/10
funny thread is funny

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I'll let you in on a secret, Curfy. I had a crappy 6th birthday, because I had to eat broccolli, and even though everyone came from my Kindergarten class, I lost the birthday games, all of them. But guess what? I got over it by the next day.

Here's another secret. You're going to have other crappy birthdays, and they'll be worse than your 13th birthday. And then you'll be thankful you got that crappy MP3, and you'll be thankful your boyfriend never kissed you, and you'll be thankful only a few people even came.

Now quit your complaining and make something useful out of the last few hours of your birthday.

Also "lolwut" at poll expiration date.

Last edited:

NimhShambler

Some Broke Machine
Baaaaaw! Did the poor little rich girl not get her expensive toys? Did someone not get a kiss from a boy that she'll likely be broken up from in a week? Did someone who likely bad-mouths you the second you leave the room not visit you? Did the internet Paedophilles on Facebook not wish you a happy birthday? How sad. I feel for ya, man, I really do.....

If you can't handle something that would have been a good day for me when I was your age (Oh, and I've NEVER in my entire life, had a birthday party), then you can't handle life in the 'adult' world. Seriously, grow a pair.

~Nemmeh ;107;

PS: Oh, and give your MP3 Player to Noobers. S/He clearly deserves it more than you.

Last edited:

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
Dr. Cox shares my sentiments.

To be honest, things don't always go the way you wanted it to. My brother spent his 19th Birthday in the Hospital after getting socked in the eye the night before. Had to be transported up to Mass General. Just try to think of the positive things that happened as opposed to all this negativity and maybe things will be a little better =)

Deoxytwo

Riddle in an Enigma
You may not be able to see it, but I'm playing you a sad tune on the world's smallest violin. Oh, and I stopped having b-day parties when I was 13 and I'm not laying dead in a sewer from the lack of attention.

Nny

Yeah, about that...
REASONS WHY I HAD A CRAPPY BIRTHDAY:
1: I didn't get an iPod touch.
2: I didn't get an iPod.
3: I got a crappy MP3
4: I didn't get a kiss from my bf.
5: My BFF didn't wish me a happy birthday, she only told me to call her.
6: Nobody online wished my a happy birthday besides about 10 from FB (and i have over 100 friends there)
7: My dad yelled at me for most of the day.
8: Not everybody came to my b-day party.
9: The best this that I got was a USB Port, and I don't even need one!
10: This is my 13th birthday, people! It's supposed to be the best...

I want to cry right now... TT_TT
Your birthday is nothing more but a regular day. Get over it, you self-centered bitch.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
this didnt need a whole topic.. there are plenty of other threads here you could have probably posted in. but a lot of you guys responding were just as bad. just because someone posts an attention whoring topic doesnt mean you need to respond with such rude posts. being an e-badass is getting pretty old, js.

Status
Not open for further replies.