• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

It's not THAT Bad

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Yup, we're here to talk about that one game that everyone looks down on that deserves more credit than it's getting. What if they gave a crack at the formula again, what tweaks should be made? Anyways, go nuts and discuss!

Cometk

west side
call of duty

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Sonic Rush Adventure.
Yeah I said it!

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
The Amazing Island

It's pretty good; it gets old after a while but come back to it and its still fun

Princess Raspberyl

~Shining One~
Shadow of the colossus. Nobody likes or even heard of it.

I can't tell if this is sarcasm or not ^^; Shadow of the Colossus is a very well liked game from what I've heard of it ^^;
Also, the 2nd Symphonia game. ^^; *personally loves it but has only met one person on the interwebs that likes it*

Lulu_used_SunnyDay

Petal Blizzard
Okami and/or Okamiden.

I agree that those two are awesome, but they're not exactly considered "bad". They're just little known.

Anyway, I know it's been brought up a load of times, but... PMD. I just wonder why almost the entire pokemon fanbase loves them and yet most of the time they got really bad rewiews.
I think it's because they're all too concerned about the graphics (wich aren't even that poor, for that matter) and the low difficulty level to see the beauty of the story.
And the music! Just how the hell can't they see how amazingly beautiful it is, and just label it as "decent"??? ARE THEY ****ING DEAF?????

.....yeah, the rant's over xD

Last edited:

-Nator-

Any of the 007 games after GoldenEye (for the N64).
Nightfire, Agent Under Fire, and Everything or Nothing were good games, and Quantum of Solace wasn't bad either.
Haven't played Blood Stone yet, though (doesn't own a PS3 or 360).
I will admit that the GoldenEye remake was kinda awful, though. Felt too much like Call of Duty.

Klizcool

GARBAGE DAY?!?!
Halo Wars. All of my friends hate it. Every one I know who played it hate it. I'm the only who played and said "that wasn't bad."

Skydra

I agree that those two are awesome, but they're not exactly considered "bad". They're just little known.

Anyway, I know it's been brought up a load of times, but... PMD. I just wonder why almost the entire pokemon fanbase loves them and yet most of the time they got really bad rewiews.
I think it's because they're all too concerned about the graphics (wich aren't even that poor, for that matter) and the low difficulty level to see the beauty of the story.
And the music! Just how the hell can't they see how amazingly beautiful it is, and just label it as "decent"??? ARE THEY ****ING DEAF?????

.....yeah, the rant's over xD

Above post is spot on. I would have said something similar. And that soundtrack...

Another great game that gets bad critic reviews is Sonic Adventure's ports. Its a great game, so what happened to all those reviews on its ports? I played it on Gamecube and found it a good game. I guess its other ports could still be mediocre.

I think these games must be appreciated more by fans than critics. All the Mystery Dungeon games have an average of 50-65 but a user score of 70-85. And Sonic Adventure DX has a critic average of 57 but a user score of 78. Normally I trust the critics more than the users, but here there is such a gap between the general opinion and the critics.

Rezzo

Occasionally
Sonic Adventure 2
Final Fantasy XIII
Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex

Oh wait, I've got one

Red Steel
Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee

Sure it had strange concepts and stuff for an Oddworld game, and the 3D jump wasn't exactly very friendly to the gameplay, but it's still fun to play, right?