• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

It's not THAT Bad

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
The Binding of Isaac. Wait...

Any of the MegaMan Battle Network games that folks don't like... that aren't 4.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
It got 9.7/10 ^^

Since when a game getting a "9.7/10" deemed it to be bad.

Another great game that gets bad critic reviews is Sonic Adventure's ports. Its a great game, so what happened to all those reviews on its ports? I played it on Gamecube and found it a good game. I guess its other ports could still be mediocre.

Because the Game Cube port of Sonic Adventure DX is bad compare to the Dream cast version.

-The glitches in the Dream cast version aren't fixed.
-There are more glitches in the DX version.
-The graphic pales compare to the Dream Cast version.
- The word "DX" (Director's Cut) is a bit of a lie since none of the original concept that was planned for the Dream Cast version is in the DX version.

Furthermore Sonic Adventure DX hasn't aged well.

Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee

Sure it had strange concepts and stuff for an Oddworld game, and the 3D jump wasn't exactly very friendly to the gameplay, but it's still fun to play, right?

Eh it was OK but I was really disappointed in the final product, since it was nowhere near the same level of Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus or what we were promise would be in the final version.

It also has some major plots hole that wasn't answered in the game, i.e Abe's mother.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
inb4
Shadow the Hedgehog.
Or Superman 64.

ForeverFlame

This is true for almost every Digimon game. People always seem to hate on them because they're not as good as Pokemon games, but they're still good games in their own right.

I'm also a big fan of Digimon World 2, which seems to get a lot of hate from fans of the first Digimon World. It's a tile-based dungeon crawler like Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, but it has a bigger emphasis on traps and obstacles.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
This is true for almost every Digimon game. People always seem to hate on them because they're not as good as Pokemon games, but they're still good games in their own right.

I'm also a big fan of Digimon World 2, which seems to get a lot of hate from fans of the first Digimon World. It's a tile-based dungeon crawler like Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, but it has a bigger emphasis on traps and obstacles.

Agreed.

The Digimon games are actually a fun JRPG that set itself differently from the Pokémon series.

Is this literally a joke?

Like, I'm not even being sarcastic.

He seem to think the game is bad because it got a "9.7/10" in a review.

VS

they/she
Brink would have been a hell of a lot better if it had actually had more than one gamemode per map.

Get out

Is this literally a joke?

Like, I'm not even being sarcastic.
It's not GOOD it's just not BAD.

Tyranitarquake

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!!
I quite like Sonic and the Black Knight.

Possibly the only person though.

Sonic and the Black Knight is one of my favourite Sonic games. I don't really play Sonic though.

Also, Call of Duty. I mean it. Yes, it's overrated, and 99.9% of the internet hates it somehow, but it's not THAT bad, I actually really like it.

hawkeye721

なんと素敵な歌!!!!!!!!
the zelda ds games seem to get hate, but spirit tracks improved greatly from phantom hourglass.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Tales of Legendia. ...Am I the only person who really likes it? T+T
This world really needs more Tales fans. Seriously, I loved that game, if even for the music alone.

Because the Game Cube port of Sonic Adventure DX is bad compare to the Dream cast version.

-The glitches in the Dream cast version aren't fixed.
-There are more glitches in the DX version.
-The graphic pales compare to the Dream Cast version.
- The word "DX" (Director's Cut) is a bit of a lie since none of the original concept that was planned for the Dream Cast version is in the DX version.
-Wouldn't that make the original bad?
-None which really hinder gameplay.
-This isn't true at all
-This isn't even a valid complaint.

EmphaticPikachu

A tired little girl~

I haven't played many digimon games, but I REALLY liked the one I did play...It was Digimon world DS I believe. 3 on 3 digimon battles? :D
I liked the level up system quite a bit as well...

And as some mentioned battle network before hand, I say starforce. I loved those games, So freaken much <3... (Its probably my favorite game besides Pokemon games.)

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Okami and/or Okamiden.
Shadow of the colossus. Nobody likes or even heard of it.
the soul series. at least where i live nobody has even heard of it.

No, you people are doing this horribly wrong. Just because a game isn't popular/didn't sell well that doesn't make it bad. That just make it unpopular. Those games are all fantastic and were given great reviews.

Final Fantasy XIII

I actually kind of liked Final Fantasy XIII. The story was pretty crap but I enjoyed the new battle system and the visuals were incredible. I didn't mind too much that it was linear either, I mean the beginning of VI was fairly linear and that's easily my favourite game in the franchise. I think maintaining power balance in a linear-ish RPG like Final Fantasy XIII would be fairly difficult to do. That's because you'd need to make sure the player is having not too many or too few encounters so they don't become overlevelled or underlevelled. So in that way I give it some respect, along with the graphics and battle system they made.

Or Superman 64.

No, Superman 64 fails to deliver in every way.

Myrrh

Digimon World 1. It has some sort of charm or something that would bring me back to it. But it is rather glitchy at times, the primary way to raise Digimon requires brainless grinding, the player has no clue how to get the digimon they want, and there doesn't seem to be enough time to spend with your digimon during its lifespan. I like Digimon World 2 better, but it also leaves the player in the dark a bit when it comes to getting certain digimon and has a bit of grinding at times. I didn't really mind the random dungeon generator part of it.