• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Its not workin...

Pokemon_Veteran

Poké Sage
Could you possibly give me more details on your problem. To start, what is your router's wireless mode set to?

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣

Pokemon_Veteran

Poké Sage
The DS is compatible with WEP. Is the router set to allow wireless 802.11b(better known as wireless B) mode? If the router is set to cut off wireless 802.11b communication, the DS cannot connect.

Dark Nido

master of nidos
i got on my ds and went to the wifi setup to screw around and it said i had wifi but i need a wep key.i dont know it

kacqn

Battle Subway
After it says you need a WEP key enter it. (Or in other words the network's key/code.) It should be working after the connection test.

kacqn

Battle Subway
Did you tried moving it? On the manuel it says if your DS is near something that uses in electric-powered, move your DS.

kacqn

Battle Subway
Heh, it might? If you are still having problems write down the error code and go to nintendosupport.com. (This might not be the actual adresess.) Type in the code and that can help ou.

Dan The Poke Man

MEGAMEGAMEGA
I've been to there a bunch of times but they don't know sh*t. I'll try moving it. Wait, move what? The DS or the router?

Pokemon_Veteran

Poké Sage
Are you using 128-bit WEP? A passphrase won't work with 128-bit WEP, so have you tried entering the insanely long hex code. It should be 13 hexadecimal pairs, meaning you'll be entering 26 digits.