• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Its not workin...

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
I have the WEP but it won't connect. That's the only problem.
I've more than once put in the code incorrectly. That is with me using a print out of the routers settings page.

Some Routers and DS don't work with each other, since the DS wasn't initially intended for Wifi.

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
Meh, just screw it. I'll use my christmas money to by a USB.

Here's some advice, Do not buy the USB dongle for the DS. I've had two of them break within a week. (Before I had a good router)

I have the WEP but it won't connect. That's the only problem.

Well how many letters/numbers are in the code that you're using? I don't want to know the actual code, just how many characters are in it.

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
6+ I don't remember but I'm pretty sure it's higher than six.

Well telling use the number of symbles that you are trying to use will tell us if you are putting in the right code. I remember that I had the wrong one the first time I tried.