• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Its not workin...

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
That made no sense to me whatsoever.
What he meant your router will give you a 26 Character long code. It's looks a bit like this: 6732aece6905cea8c6ea9ea You will need to put in your Wireless hardware such as DS, and Wii.

It's on the Wifi menu of your router settings. It should tell you how to set this up in the manual.

I've done it with all my DSes, my Wii, and my PDAs and PCs.

~-Falcon-~

Keyblade Master
i have same problamo. it might be the kind of code. idk

Dan The Poke Man

MEGAMEGAMEGA
Yes, but I'm respecting the helpful ones that are helping and telling off the ones that arn't helping because I am stressed right now. So, shoo flie shoo.

i have same problamo. it might be the kind of code. idk

So this you mean wasn't some kind of helping? This person was telling you what may be the problem and it could be the code for some reason but although it didn't sound like that much help to you DOESN'T MEAN it wasn't help at all. The poster above him provided a lot more information and I'm trying to help you by telling you, "You can get all the advice you can get." There's no trying to turn away from it. Got that?

Dan The Poke Man

MEGAMEGAMEGA
You have some options:

1. Go away before I report you
2. Delete all your posts and leave
3. Stay here and have me report you.

your choice.

RedStarWarrior

Forum Tsar
Look, the reason we allow the posting of threads is so that if other people have similar problems, they can also seek help.

The more people with the same problem, the more likely you will find a solution because it is more of a general issue than a specific one.

Passphrases will not work. You will have to find the hexadecimal code and enter it.

Dan The Poke Man

MEGAMEGAMEGA
I did get the code. The thing in general is, it says it can't connect. It doesn't say to confirm anyrthing. It just says it cant connect. and btw, he's flaming me in another thread at the moment

RedStarWarrior

Forum Tsar
What happens in other threads doesn't concern me. Report him in the other thread, but act civil in here, please.

^There's no point in it dude. He said he's not concerned. Right now, all I want is Wi-fi so I can beat Bossk right into the ground.

Ah, you were the one telling him the lie. I was telling him the truth and it's obvious. YOU WERE LYING TO HIM! Do you need to get that through your head? Or I may shove it up there.

kacqn

Battle Subway
Dan, did the thing at the top like a bar graph was red or yeelow, that means the signal is weak. Here is some info I got from my sister`s DS manuel.
Make sure the security key (Network code) in the connection setting matches that of the acess point. If this error code occours even after connections are allowed, the wireless signals may be too weak at your location.
Try moing closer to your access point, and make sre there are no people, objects or other obstacles between the and the access point. When connecting to an internet hotspot for which a proprietary security key has been set, make sure you configure your connection setting.

Dan The Poke Man

MEGAMEGAMEGA
Make sure the security key (Network code) in the connection setting matches that of the acess point. If this error code occours even after connections are allowed, the wireless signals may be too weak at your location.

That's the only part I didn't understand.

kacqn

Battle Subway
On the first sentence it meant if the network code is the same as the Network you are connecting to. On the second if it still happens after you enter the right code, the signal may be weak.

kacqn

Battle Subway
I`ll do it step by step.
First: Do you know how to enter the Network code
Second:If not. play a game that uses Wi-fi of Wfc to connect and go to WFC settings of Wi-fi connection.
Third:Search for a point or do it manuely or get a Nintendo Wi-fi Connection USB
Fourth:if done by Searching for a point, find your network, keep trying if in doesnt show up.
Fivith:Enter the Network Code and the DS will test the settings.
Sixith:If is still does not work try entering all the other options.

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
What's the problem with the WEP Code? "Where to put it?" or "What is this Code?"

The WEP Code that is mentioned several time in the thread, is VERY important if you're are to use Wifi.

We can't tell you your WEP code, since it's different for each router, and users with Admin access can alter it.

The default method of accessing will be mentioned in the Manual. Most Wifi Routers bought off the shelf will have a Manual. Some are Provided as part of a internet Service plan, but don't contain a Manual on how to access some the Settings.