• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

It's Still Rocket Roll to Me! (375)

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Hmmm Mossdeep is unique in the games cuz of its mangroves and stuff, but it looked like an ordinary island in this episode. I did like meeting Liza and Tate however as well as seeing Max in the space shuttle. :D

JudySpell

Banned
I feel dumb for thinking that Tate was a girl before this episode. I did like the Mossdeep shenanigans and the rocket scenes though. 8/10

Mossdeep's space center looked amazing and my favorite scene was when Liza and Tate were floating. I loved the space rocket scenes too.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
I liked Tate and Liza and I like that Team Rocket almost got away with stealing the shuttle, too. Darn that Corphish for stowing away on board. When was the last time Team Rocket got that close to getting away with stealing something? :x

Alloutℯ

Banned
One of my favorite parts was when Max joked about the fact that Ash couldn't stay on that machine for very long and then Ash said "it was my first time" very slowly or something.

Leonhart

Imagineer
It was nice to see how passionate Masato was about Tokusane City's Space Center, and I enjoyed the anti-gravity battlefield that Fuu and Ran used for their practice battle. The scenes on the space shuttle were fun, especially Nyasu's astronaut outfit. I just found it unrealistic that Masato and Fuu landed the shuttle so smoothly.

Alloutℯ

Banned
Was I the only one who was devastated to learn Tate was a dude? All this time I thought Tate and Liza were twin sisters. Damn misleading sprites.

Daizy

I call you honey
So Team Rocket stole a rocket. Meowth had a point, why hadn't they thought of that before? A very good episode although I was a bit skeptical about the Baltoy stopping the rocket.

Leonhart

Imagineer
In hindsight, Tokusane City seemed strangely ordinary for such an important location, and given Fuu's immaturity in this episode, I'm kind of surprised that he was one of the city's two Gym Leaders.

Glory Day <3
Love this episode. Tate and Liza are amazing and I love the dynamic they had with Max and May. Corphish is hilarious in this episode.
Amazing title. Love the Elton John reference.
Next time... number one bullshit :p

Last edited: