• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

It's Still Rocket Roll to Me! (375)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
It's Still Rocket Roll to Me!

Finally in Mossdeep City, Ash & Co. meet up with Liza & Tate, the Mossdeep gym leaders. However in a visit to the Space Center, Max and Tate get kidnapped by Team Rocket and taken on a Space Shuttle. Will they survive?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

F

Factory Head Noland

I have this episode but I haven't watched it the whole way through yet, it looks exciting though. I did hear Tate's voice and he is a guy!

Who owns Lunatone and who owns Solrock?

Why did that person (M....dunno name) close Serebii's thread for "Mossdeep Gym! Lunetone & Solrock!"??

P

PrimeCupEevee

Tate owns Solrock and Liza owns Lunatone. This was discovered when Lunatone defeated Solrock at the beginning of the episode and Liza was boasting about it.

Murgatroyd

Dull Manga Avatar
Pokemonisgr8 said:
Why did that person (M....dunno name) close Serebii's thread for "Mossdeep Gym! Lunetone & Solrock!"??
I closed it because, as I have said more than once, the Episode Discussions threads are for discussing what actually happens in an episode, not for speculating on what might happen. The thread will be reopened once the episode has aired and we actually have something to discuss.

Now, back to the main topic. I liked the sibling interactions, starting with Ran (Liza) introducing herself and her little brother Fuu (Tate), Fuu objecting to her always referring to him as her little brother (they're twins, after all), and Ran saying she'll never stop.

£añkaÑ

~Thîrûttû R⚢âl~
Murgatroyd said:
I closed it because, as I have said more than once, the Episode Discussions threads are for discussing what actually happens in an episode, not for speculating on what might happen. The thread will be reopened once the episode has aired and we actually have something to discuss.

Now, back to the main topic. I liked the sibling interactions, starting with Ran (Liza) introducing herself and her little brother Fuu (Tate), Fuu objecting to her always referring to him as her little brother (they're twins, after all), and Ran saying she'll never stop.

yea...ur right...like if this is opened...than all those new titles should be created...and opened...but it's just stupid...i'd say you did the right thing...

F

Factory Head Noland

Oh right...I thought that you were just being a little mean but your not.

I think that Tate and Liza will work well together in the Gym Battle because they train together in this episode and they seem quite strong so maybe they have a strategy.

I can't believe that Max and Tate landed the space shuttle, I was watching it thinking "Oh no! They're not guna make it!!".
It was funny when Max slapped Corphish's claw away from the buttons, lol.

Geodude

Well I just saw this ep, and figured out the purpose of Pikachu's Pokemon impressions. Pikachu was telling Ash that the humans should let out their other Pokemon and let them try the space training machines too.

Chris

Old Coot
Wasn't too hard to figure that out. :p Pikachu's impressions are hilarious, especially of Torkoal. XD

F

Factory Head Noland

I've just watched this episode (I've had it for like a week!) and I think the battle between Tate and Liza is so cool! The music is awesome! Even though it's a short battle it's still great!
I can't wait to see the Gym Battle!

Ash, May, Brock and Max are so nosey when they look into the little windows, lol.

It's so funny when Pikachu does impressions of Corphish, Grovyle and Torkoal, also when all of the Pokemon are having a good time. It's funny when Pikachu, Skitty and Bulbasaur are in the diving suits.

It's hilarious when Corphish is chasing after the food cart! And it's so cute when James sticks Chimecho to the ceiling of the space shuttle!

It was very 007ish of Corphish to hide in the control panel like that.....

My favourite part of the episode is when Tate and Max land the space shuttle and Team Rocket get out and May's Combusken and Liza's Lunatone deal with them, it's so funny when Combusken uses Flamethrower against them! Then Pikachu uses a very skillful Iron Tail to blast them off...again!

Last edited by a moderator:

Geodude

Trying to write the guide, can't figure out the purpose of the Baltoy in the weightless room...when I finish the guide and it gets posted, its open to corrections, as usual, from those who know what they're talking about.

Murgatroyd

Dull Manga Avatar
The Baltoy are there to provide the weightlessness. I guess it's easier to get a few psychic pokemon to provide countergravitational force than to design a machine to do so.

Also, see my response to your thread about the equipment in Spoilers.

Heracross

Custom User Title
Heh, yeah Pikachu's impressions were priceless, especially Torkoal.XD Corphish was also pretty funny in this episode and it pretty cool when he showed up on the space shuttle. I also really liked the Battle between Liza and Tate. Awesome battle, awesome battle music.^^

LOL

that was funny!
Pikachu imitating Torkoal by getting down on fours and crying is sooooo worth watching!

S

suavesky

why does it have to be max and tate can't it be max a liza and when will he get a pokemon

poke_girl

The Amazing
I always thought they where both girls!
damn..

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

I've missed most of this ep so I will wait til half past to watch it on sky+

looks pretty good though