• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

It's Tasting Time! Cilan/Dento Fanclub

If U Seek Amy

i am a god
OMAIGAWD. Lemme in here. Nao.

Why do you like Cilan/Dento?

First of all, he is FABULOUS. Besides that, I find the character of him somewhat funny at times. I watched one or two clips from the anime of it and I like it how he tries to use logic to explain everything, like myself... And how when he can't prove it he just flips out. In general, he's just awesome.

Welcome ♠Blood Bountou♠ and RulerOfUnova! Thanks for joining and have fun! :)

I find it funny how everyone loves his fabulousness. That word is the only word to describe Dento, huh?

New topic to liven up the club a bit?

Which "It's ___ Time!" moment did you like best?

(Since we were already talking about this in the last page, I thought, "Well, why not?" XD)

My favorites have to be, as said before...

"It's Movie Time!" and "It's Subway Time!" AFJLKDJF I LOVED THOSE EPS. <3

Zekshirom

Herp a derpy gurl

Hmm, hard to decide. My favs have to be "It's Fishing Time!", "It's Subway Time!", and "It's Detective Time!" I LOVE THOSE EPISODES!!!!!!!!!! Especially the detective one, I loved Cilan in that episode!

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature

I'd have to say either "It's Fishing Time" "It's Subway Time" "It's Movie Time" "It's Confession Time again~~~~~" "It's Detective Time" and "It's Shocking Time?!?" I meant to just say two...then I started thinking about them more XDDD

*is kinda disappointed at the lack of activity* This is what I don't like about clubs - when someone joins and never posts. I admit I was guilty of it a couple of times, but this club is fresh and new, so... ):

where are you fangirls?! I know you're out there!

Hmm, hard to decide. My favs have to be "It's Fishing Time!", "It's Subway Time!", and "It's Detective Time!" I LOVE THOSE EPISODES!!!!!!!!!! Especially the detective one, I loved Cilan in that episode!
Speaking of the detective episode, didn't the dub air today? I only saw the first half of it in the morning because I was in a rush, but I saw when he went "It's Detective Time!" He sounds so lovely in the dub. <3 still not as good as Miyano's imo though

I'd have to say either "It's Fishing Time" "It's Subway Time" "It's Movie Time" "It's Confession Time again~~~~~" "It's Detective Time" and "It's Shocking Time?!?" I meant to just say two...then I started thinking about them more XDDD

I forgot, when did he say "It's Shocking Time"? I admit my memory sucks when it comes to episode numbers and titles. I know the "It's Confession Time again" is from the Cottonee ep, but I cannot for the life of me recall the Shocking one. Help? ><;

Lucario9

The Power of Aura
Umm.... I can't remember XD. My memory is awful plus sometimes I'm distracted when I'm watching, so I don't remember any of those moments. But I remember they are funny!

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
where are you fangirls?! I know you're out there!

Um fangirls?? Join this...like NAO XDD

Speaking of the detective episode, didn't the dub air today? I only saw the first half of it in the morning because I was in a rush, but I saw when he went "It's Detective Time!" He sounds so lovely in the dub. <3 still not as good as Miyano's imo though

Yes, he still sounds lovely in the dub...I wonder. If the dub voice is lovely what does that make Miyano's voice? XDD

I forgot, when did he say "It's Shocking Time"? I admit my memory sucks when it comes to episode numbers and titles. I know the "It's Confession Time again" is from the Cottonee ep, but I cannot for the life of me recall the Shocking one. Help? ><;

It's Shocking Time happened in the Ash and Trip's Third Battle when Iris and Ash put a leaf in his stew and he knocked it over XD

You know one thing I love about Dento? Is how he gets slightly annoyed when someone interrupts him. It's almost like "I'm trying to be fabulous here!!"

Lucario9

The Power of Aura
Just saw "It's detective time!" today. I love how he was spinning around and showing off his magnifying glass XD.

Also, I have just one question concerning Cilan: Where are the whites of his eyes? :/

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
Also, I have just one question concerning Cilan: Where are the whites of his eyes? :/

I can answer this fairly reasonably and quickly.

He's too GOOD for them X3333

Really though it's just an eye style. Several people like Hawes, Stephen, Tonio etc. don't have them either. Probably some weird recessive gene in anime/Pokemon XD

Zekshirom

Herp a derpy gurl
Hey guys! I got a hilarious idea for a fanfic saga!

Cilan going around and having victims! If you know what I mean and like it, tell me!

It is like the MLP Pinkie Pie saga "Cupcakes", but with pokemon!

Lucario9

The Power of Aura
I can answer this fairly reasonably and quickly.

He's too GOOD for them X3333

Really though it's just an eye style. Several people like Hawes, Stephen, Tonio etc. don't have them either. Probably some weird recessive gene in anime/Pokemon XD

Ah fair enough XD. I guess it's really no different than the eyes-always-closed Brock

Team Brushfire

A duck I am.... Not.
OH SCHNAPS! I gotta join this!!!!!! Count me in!!!
Why I love Dento? Because he is the embodiment of GOD. HE CAN FISH, HE CAN COOK, HE CAN BE A HERO, HE CAN BE A PIRATE, HE CAN SUMMON SPARKLES AT WILL, AND of course, HE CAN TURN INTO FRIKKIN SHERLOCK HOLMES. See why? Its elementary, my dear Ash.

Welcome thedehydrator and Team Brushfire! Try to be active for the sake of the club, 'kay? :)

I noticed that, it's funny because his brothers do have that. But on some website some person edited it so that they were there in certain images. It really doesn't look good, that may be why.
I think I saw a pic like that once...and you're right. It didn't look good; it looked weird and wrong. His eyes are what make him unique to the main cast~ :3

Why I love Dento? Because he is the embodiment of GOD. HE CAN FISH, HE CAN COOK, HE CAN BE A HERO, HE CAN BE A PIRATE, HE CAN SUMMON SPARKLES AT WILL, AND of course, HE CAN TURN INTO FRIKKIN SHERLOCK HOLMES. See why? Its elementary, my dear Ash.

XD I love your enthusiasm. By the way, try to use spoiler tags if you mention anything that has yet to happen in the english dub; you never know if a member here does or does not watch the Japanese version and may not wish to be spoiled. ^^; Anyway,
Dento sure loves his hobbies, huh? Fisher, chef, actor, super hero, pirate, investigator, match-maker, connossieur, train fanatic/conductor, etc... He's everything in one! 8D

Lucario9

The Power of Aura
Thanks I'll try to be active.

I hope we get to see Cilan meeting Brock. I'd love to see that happen.
And then they'd have a cook off! XD

So for those who watch the anime, what Pokemon do you think Cilan's going to catch?

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
And then they'd have a cook off! XD

So for those who watch the anime, what Pokemon do you think Cilan's going to catch?

That'd be funny lol.

I would like to see Cilan catch a Treecko by the time the possible filler saga comes around and the possible R/S/E remakes come out. I have no idea what he could catch in BW right now though, I don't even know half of the Unova Pokemon yet lol.

Lucario9

The Power of Aura
I'd like to see him catch:

Pawniard: Like a mini-Cilan, loves cooking and chopping up vegetables, and even has its own apron XD

Vanillish: IT'S ICE CREAM! Plus it'd make Iris angry XD

Herdier: He has Lillipup in the games, so it makes sense. It could help out in his "it's ______ time!" moments, especially detective time!

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
I hope we get to see Cilan meeting Brock. I'd love to see that happen.

OMG this would be awesome. They'd totally have some sort of cooking contest XDD I could see Brock get jealous about the girls fawning over Dento XDD but other than that, I can see these two being good friends :3

As for what Pokemon I think he should get...

I'd love to see him get a Torchic X33 I mean c'mon LOOK at the tufts of hair!!! =DD

As for Pokemon in Unova...I'd like either Lillipup (oh it should totally be his pet but be a strong fighter) or Purrloin. Why? Coz he HATES it. I'd love to see some epic moment of Dento getting over his fear when he rescues it and it'd be some awesome emotional episode then later it becomes his powerhouse x3