• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

It's the Battle Frontier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome!

badge03-g.png

Where the luck of Face-offers is put to the test...
Welcome to the Battle Pike!

tube1.png

This line from the song was for what simply didn't fit anywhere else...the Battle Pike. The SPP page has, appropriately:
SPP/emerald/tube.shtml said:
The Battle Pike...this place is totally random
Isn't that fitting? A big Seviper...hey, at least they were trying to be creative. If Volteon's Event FO did not exist, it is obvious that this would be a big random event-driven face-off. But it does, and, since I disapprove of copying someone else while their FO is running...I was stuck in a rut. What POSSIBLY could you do with a random place like this abut luck? The answer is easy; you take out the luck and leave the random place. Welcome to ITBF.

Volty said:
Lol, it seems anything inspires Illegible!
*Wonders what will come up when he looks at an ant carrying a broccoli*

It's the Battle Frontier Book One
The Ant Without Any Aunts

There once was an ant
It was in Petalburg City
And it didn't fit in

...like my haiku? =D That's basically all there is to this FO...an ant which IS NOT a pkmn ends up in Hoenn. Oh yeah, and it's holding a 'Healty Broccoli' item. The first question becomes who sees it first? Let's find out...style is voting with lots'a contenders. First to 12(24/2) wins~post whenever you like.

Caroline-0
Max-0
May-0
Norman-0
Nurse Joy-0
Wally-0

Please step this way...
Your Battle Choice challenge has now begun...

Last edited:
Hey, welcome to the FOs, King Ginger! =D The only part of the forums worth going to...

Max D8

Caroline-0
Max-1
May-0
Norman-0
Nurse Joy-0
Wally-2

Atoyont

Brains for brawn
Norman because I'm a rebel.

Atoyont

Brains for brawn