• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Its time to wear the pants

hawkeye721

なんと素敵な歌!!!!!!!!
What type of pants do you wear? jeans, jogging, sweat, none?

I wear jogging pants, for one there comfortable and the tend to keep me warm.

Phoopes

There it is.
I prefer none, but when I go out in public, it's usually jeans or khaki shorts, depending on the weather. At home, usually sweatpants if other people are home.

Gloryus

Where's Wally?
Love to wear jogging bottoms, basketball shorts and sweatpants indoors and for sport but I usually wear jeans or chinos outdoors when the weather is mild or cold and shorts in the summer. Wear no pants only I'm home alone feeling like I own the place.

Rave

Banned
i wear awesome corduroy pants.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I wear jeans year-round, ever since junior high when I was pretty much forced to wear jeans as part of the dress-code. I'll occasionally wear a skirt with the jeans to spice things up a bit, but otherwise, I haven't worn capris or shorts in years.

I wear jeans when it's cold, but I really don't like them. I try to wear thick leggings instead.

During the summer, I always wear dresses.

Doux

I've got a great collection of jeans. All fits, shapes, and colors. I love variety. :)
My favorite pair of jeans are these ones that are relaxed fit, dark wash, with a few very small holes. They're so comfortable, and they look great as normal-length pants or when I roll and pin them into capris for spring and summer. :D

For my lazier days, yoga pants are a go-to. I don't wear the ones with dumb phrases in rhinestones on the butt, but I do like the ones that just have a simple print on a large band that folds down over them. My favorite pair of those are solid black with black-and-white polka-dot banding.

Doux

Serious question.
Why do guys wear those really really tight skinny jeans? I hurt just looking at them.

I've wondered the same thing.
There are only a handful I have seen around my parts, but the men I have seen doing it make me wince.
It's not great when women do it either, but, well, with men there's a sort of outline rather than an indentation.
Unpleasant. D:

Meeker

It needs a fence.
Cargo pants/shorts are my preference. I also like camouflage pants to, and they're normally cargo anyway so...

ForgottenPearl

Jeans all the way for me. They're just the comfiest. Plus, you can adjust how tight they are easily with a belt.

Lord_Kain

Just call me Kain
I just realised i only have 2 pairs of non work pants.....Woodland camo and tan, both cargo pants....I never wear shorts, ive never seen someone in shorts who i didnt think looked stupid in them

Spookz

Lumos
Jeans. I don't really wear anything else. I have some cargo pants/shorts, but I mostly only wear them for work. And if I'm at home I'm probably wearing my pyjamas.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Serious question.

Why do guys wear those really really tight skinny jeans? I hurt just looking at them.

God I hate skinny jeans -_-. Like seriously ladies, if your boyfriends pants are tighter then yours, they are probably hiding something xD!!

SugarFreeJazz

not present
I wear jeans and those short pants that only go to your knees. I like to wear corduroy and khakis, but usually only for nicer occasions.

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
I like shorts. They're very comfy and easy to wear.

lol jk Jeans. Summer, winter, all the time.

Last edited: