• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

It's ya boi, NebulaDreams!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NebulaDreams

A Dense Irritating Miniature Beast of Burden
Yo, NebulaDreams here. I've lurked on this forum's Discord chat for quite some time and I've only been convinced to join this wonderful forum now.

I'm in the middle of writing Pokemon fanfiction and I hope to use this site to get some valuable feedback on my work. I've been in the process of writing on and off for it for four years now and am only starting to get a few projects off the ground.

Aside from that, I enjoy making art, am a Moomin aficionado and love me some dank memes. I understand that as a noobie peasant, I can't post links, but for anyone who's interested in my art, my DeviantArt handle is StarlightCrux. I'll also post here with my stuff.

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
Awesome thread title :D I also love your lucario av. My favorite pokemon character (guess who she is? :3) uses him anyways so he has a soft spot in my heart overall due to that. Great friends, those two are^^ to think i'm always taking her on him due to my SERIOUS crush on her xD roflmao...

Welcome to the forum :3 Don't mind my lessy korrina fangirling too much, its something people around here gotta get used to when i login hahahaha I wanna be your friend too :D

Jaster

Team Magma Captain
Welcome to the forums, of course if you havent read the rules, do proceed to do just that so you dont walk into some trouble that could be avoided... As for everything you bring to the Table with fanfiction and art, This forum is surely the perfect place for that specially when their are specific sections in the forums for just those exact things. i personally hope you enjoy your stay here and the community as well. If you are into the Pokemon games which i no doubt am positive you are. This place is perfect for you!

Have an a wonderful night/day!

~Jaster

Status
Not open for further replies.