• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

It's Zeno not Zeon people

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Kage Itachi~

BYOND Game Developer
Ok people everyone says it's Zeon(zatch's look alike) but its ZENO god people buy Zatch Bell:Mamodo Battles and you'll see it's frick'in zeno you idots so get it straight!(i didn't know where this goes)

Rudoku

Your mom
Stop posting. Everyone knows that it's really "horrible character that ruins a decent show".

Sabaku_no_Gaara

Party Monster 8D
IT'S ZEON IN THE JAPANESE VERSION, JACK.

And Zeon>Zeno. 'nuff said =/

~Kage Itachi~

BYOND Game Developer
well if you like zeon then good for you but i just wanted to post this so every a*s on this site would learn that if they used the japense nme that there so stupid that they should know the U.S. name of one of there favorite characters.

Sabaku_no_Gaara

Party Monster 8D
People are NOT stupid if the use the jpn names. They just don't want to use the dub name because the jpn name sounds better. So, uh. Live with it.

KAMARO said:
well if you like zeon then good for you but i just wanted to post this so every a*s on this site would learn that if they used the japense nme that there so stupid that they should know the U.S. name of one of there favorite characters.
KAMARO's join month said:
Really, it's a shame to see people like this. :'(

Chris

Old Coot
Here's a question.

Who the hell cares?

Closing for sheer ridiculousness.

Status
Not open for further replies.