• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Itunes help

funrush

Elite Beat Agent
At the moment, LDW is having a sale on their virtual sims and are being sold for free. I'm getting an itouch for Christmas, but I don't have it yet. So, I want to purchase on the computer. I have not made my own account yet, though. Can I purchase the apps through my father's account on the computer, transfer them to my iTouch, and then buy apps through my own account while keeping the sims from my dad's?

BCVM22

No. The account that purchased the apps and the account tied to the iPod touch (no one calls it an iTouch because that sounds creepy) need to match, I'm fairly sure.

What's stopping you from opening your own iTunes account now, downloading whatever apps you want on sale right now and waiting until you have your iPod touch to load them?