• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Iv been cuaght!

11DBHK

Banned
i got caught once, in a typing class and i'm SURE the teacher saw, but she motioned for me to put it away acted like she didnt see it i was like O_O

Miror

De-le-le wooooooooooop
Staff member
Yeah it really sucked, ok, I was in kindergarden, and I take my Pokemon cards out to recess, get caught, and the recess aid tears them up, including a 1st edition holographic Charizard from the Base Set. I wasn't the happiest camper around.

Ghostie

Unidentified Ghost
I got caught back in high school. But my teacher loved me and she said,
"Um, you aren't supposed to have that!"

I looked around the room innocently...

Then she said, "Put it up, and I'll pretend I didn't see it!"

*GBA goes into backpack*

I got away with a lot with her. She was so awesome.

ThePhoenixarisen9

Blazing Spirit
I got caught back in high school. But my teacher loved me and she said,
"Um, you aren't supposed to have that!"

I looked around the room innocently...

Then she said, "Put it up, and I'll pretend I didn't see it!"

*GBA goes into backpack*

I got away with a lot with her. She was so awesome.

That's an awesome teacher!

Back on topic. When I was young, I used to bring trading cards to my friends. Cafeteria aid caught me and turned in my cards. At the end of the day, I got them back, and snuck them in my backpack.

I hate freaking cafeteria aids...

Last edited:

TyranitarFan

Professional Badass
Yeah it really sucked, ok, I was in kindergarden, and I take my Pokemon cards out to recess, get caught, and the recess aid tears them up, including a 1st edition holographic Charizard from the Base Set. I wasn't the happiest camper around.
i would be sooo pissed if A TEACHER did that and would prolly tell my parents and hopefully they would do something.

OT: in elementary i had my cards out and showing them to my friends when the teacher caught us and took them. :( luckily i stole them back when she left the room heh heh. :cool:

I didn't play much until the very end of high school but I cal called out on it a few times. Usually the conversation went like this..

"Hey Emily, whatcha playing?"
"Pokemon (laughs)"
(person makes reference to back when they player red / blue, and nostalgia conversation commences)