• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

IV Bred Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

linkzor

I am looking for a adamant Haxorus with aqua tail and flawless IVs, EV trained for ATTK and speed
or a chandalure flawless IVs, Ev trained for Sp ATTK and speed,Modest natured
I dont have much to trade, got items, pokerus, Shiny Charmander,Shiny Spirtomb All legendaries to trade, and many level 100s, Also a DW Tangela male
pm is interested

Last edited:

MitchIn3D

IV Breeder
I have a number of outstanding IV bred pokemon that are up for trade. They are as follows:

Staryu - Timid - Illuminate - x/31/x/31/31/x
Staryu - Timid - Natural Cure - x/31/31/31/x/31
Staryu - Timid - Natural Cure - x/31/x/31/x/x
Staryu - Timd - Illuminate - x/x/x/31/31/31

Beldum - Adamant - Clear Body - x/31/31/x/x/31
Beldum - Adamant - Clear Body - x/31/x/x/31/x
Beldum - Adamant - Clear Body - 31/31/x/x/x/31
Beldum - Adamant - Clear Body - 31/x/31/31/x/x
Beldum - Adamant - Clear Body - x/31/x/31/x/31

Mienfoo - Hardy - Regenerator - x/31/x/x/31/31
Mienfoo - Gentle - Regenerator - x/31/x/x/31/31
Mienfoo - Mild - Regenerator - 31/31/x/31/x/x
Mienfoo - Jolly - Inner Focus - 31/31/31/x/x/x
Mienfoo - Jolly - Inner Focus - x/31/x/31/31/31
Mienfoo - Jolly - Inner Focus - x/31/x/31/x/31
Mienfoo - Jolly - Regenerator - x/31/31/x/x/31

Cottonee - Hardy - Prankster - x/x/x/x/31/31
Cottonee - Hasty - Prankster - x/x/31/31/x/31
Cottonee - Modest - Prankster - x/x/x/31/x/31
Cottonee - Brave - Prankster - x/31/31/x/x/31

Dieno - Modest - Hustle - 31/x/31/31/x/x

All reasonable offers will be accepted.

If you would like me to IV breed you a pokemon, I am happy to take requests. I look forward to hearing from you :)

HyperioxX

This is more of a question, i have this new team, vulpix, zorua, axew, spheal, ralts(male for gallade), and shinx.
I already have bred a lot of them each exept shinx since im still looking for one, but im looking for someone who would breed my team to be in the last 2 tiers of the stats jugde ( relatively superior or outstanding ) anything other than this dosnt bother much, the reason for this is well, the exp boost from the traded pokemons, i dont have much to offer since im new to PkMn white, if you would like to know more please PM me!

Liamb2324

Looking for some good iv scraggy, charmander, dratini just some got iv pokemon really can offer shinies etc

Trade completed

Last edited:
I have LOTS of Outstanding IV Bred Dratinis with DW ability and Extreme Speed. PM me with offers. Most will be accepted.

SasakiThePikachu

like pepsi cola
Hi guys, bit of an unusual trade proposal:

When X and Y come out I'd love to be able to start my game using pokemon (still in eggs) with certain natures, genders, abilities, movesets and IVs (I ask for 2 flawless IVs of my choosing and rel superior overall). RNGd is fine - hacked is not. In return I will be offering event pokemon; Keldeo, Meloetta, Mew, Deoxys, Victini...many to choose from. The trade will be 1 event pokemon for every 2 eggs you can breed for me. Please PM me for full list of events I can offer; if events aren't your thing I have rare DW females too. All are are obtained by me (unless otherwise stated) and are 100% legit & uncloned.

I'm not starting my game and therefore don't require the eggs till at least 2 weeks after the release date on Oct 12th. This can be negotiated if you need more time. Please also note that I'd have to send you the events via 5th gen trade, as obviously I won't be able to transfer them up to 6th gen until December. I'm also aware that certain pokemon will not be able to be obtained so early after release, so will not ask the unreasonable or impossible :)

Since we are only about a month away, I figured it'd be good to start putting out feelers now for trade partners. If you'd like to do this or know any other RNGrs who might be interested, PLEASE do let me know to put aside certain events for you so that they aren't snapped up by anyone else.

Please PM me - do not reply in the thread as I don't check back here every day. Thanks everyone.

Looking for a beldum with perfect IVs in HP attack, and defense, and A DWF Riolu Adamant Nature with 31 IVs in Attack and Speed. I can offer anything in my sig as well as a DWF Garchomp lvl 100 EV trained with Relatively superior potential and 31 IV in attack, 21 in speed and a jolly nature. PM for trade talk.

Last edited:

broomstig

Water/Dragon Leader
I have just opened up Broom's Breeding Centre – a new breeding shop here on serebii, click the pic in my sig to go to it. I can do up to 3x31 IVs for any gendered pokemon, and I will do 8 IVs spread however you like (max 3 on 1 pokemon) in return for 1 DWMale exclusive/DWGenderless/Shiny pokemon

I am able to breed any pokemon for IVs, compatable egg moves, natures and any abilities providing they have been released as I have every DWF there is to get :) If you have any requests, just let me know!

Vampaze

I have loads of Near Flawless pokemons to give for free(All have 31 IVs in all stats except one).. all bred by me(No RNG.. just pure bred and uncloned with best nature and abilitys!) PM me for details.

shadowF

I can ev train any pokemon to level 36, pm me for offers.

Jbo

I'm looking for:
Squirtle
-IV's: high sp.atk and speed, average defences and hp, atk whatever you want
-Nature: modest
-Touched/EV'd or UT: UT
-Shiny/Non-shiny: non shiny
-Moves/Hidden Power type (if applicable): water spout/muddy water

Bulbasaur
-IV's: high sp.atk and hp, average defences and speed, atk whatever you want
-Nature: modest
-Moves/Hidden Power type (if applicable): giga drain

Gible
-IV's: high atk and speed, average defences, sp.atk whatever you want
-Nature: adamant/jolly
-Moves/Hidden Power type (if applicable): outrage/sandtomb

I can offer many legendaries/event/good ivs+evs lv.100 poke(ask via PM)

emawerna

What can I get for an unhacked female Drought Modest Vulpix 30/23/31/31/30/23 (pokecheck)? I'm looking for other DW female pokemon.

Just IV bred a impish eevee with wish. IVs are 31/31/31/31/31/23. Proud of this one :)

Flashgordan24

Hey could anyone help me out with a brave ditto with a 31 IV in attack or a quiet ditto with 31 IV in special attack, additional 31 IVs for HP or defenses would be great but not essential, I have access to all non-legendary dreamworld pokemon, most normal legendaries and a ditto with 31 IV in speed.

Alex_09

Hi everyone, apologies in advanced for the lengthy post.

I have a multitude of Gligar leftover from attempting to IV breed a Timid Gligar with Hidden Ability Immunity and Egg Move Baton Bass if anyone is interested.
All Gligars are Timid in Nature

Above Average
Male Gligar Sand Veil - x/x/31/x/x/31
Female Gligar Sand Veil - x/31/x/x/x/31
Female Gligar Sand Veil - x/x/x/x/31/31
Male Gligar Hyper Cutter - x/x/31/x/x/31
Male Gligar Hyper Cutter - x/x/31/x/x/31
Female Gligar Hyper Cutter - x/31/x/x/x/31 - Egg Move Baton Pass
Female Gligar Hyper Cutter - x/x/x/x/31/31 - Egg Move Baton Pass
Male Gligar Immunity - x/x/31/x/x/31 - Egg Move Baton Pass
Female Gligar Immunity - x/x/31/x/x/31 - Egg Move Baton Pass

Superior
Male Gligar Sand Veil - x/x/31/31/x/31 - Egg Move Baton Pass
Male Gligar Sand Veil - x/x/31/x/x/31 - Egg Move Baton Pass
Female Gligar Sand Veil - x/x/31/x/x/31 - Egg Move Baton Pass
Female Gligar Sand Veil - x/x/x/x/x/31 - Egg Move Baton Pass
Female Gligar Sand Veil - x/x/31/x/x/31 - Egg Move Baton Pass
Female Gligar Sand Veil - x/x/x/x/31/x
Female Gligar Sand Veil - x/x/31/x/x/31
Male Gligar Hyper Cutter - x/x/31/x/x/31 - Egg Move Baton Pass
Male Gligar Hyper Cutter - x/x/31/31/x/x
Female Gligar Hyper Cutter - x/x/31/x/x/31 - Egg Move Baton Pass
Male Gligar Immunity - x/x/31/x/31/x
Male Gligar Immunity - x/x/x/x/x/31 - Egg Move Baton Pass
Female Gligar Immunity - x/x/31/x/x/31
Female Gligar Immunity - x/x/x/x/31/31 - Egg Move Baton Pass
Female Gligar Immunity - x/x/31/x/31/31 - Egg Move Baton Pass

Outstanding
Male Gligar Hyper Cutter - x/x/x/x/31/31 - Egg Move Baton Pass
Female Hyper Cutter - x/x/31/x/31/31 - Egg Move Baton Pass
Female Immunity - x/x/31/x/x/31 - Egg Move Baton Pass

If you would like to make a trade for one to add to your own team or for using to breed your own IV Gliscor PM me.

DWF's i would like: (Any evolution chain)
Torchic
Litwick
Dratini
Exeggcute
Tropius
Sableye
Eevee
Snivy
Bulbasaur
Lickitung
Swablu
Hippopotus
Riolu

Starters i still need:
Bulbasaur
Chikorita
Cyndaquil
Totadile
Mudkip
Torchick
Turtwig
Chimchar
Piplup

Any legendaries on offer would be great also. I am willing to accept offers. PM me if anyone is interested.

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
Looking for a japanese flawless ditto UT ditto. Willing to trade up to 5 event Pokemon for it. Message me for a list of what events I have.

AmphyLucky13

Purduuuu Says Amphy
Looking for a Ditto with 31 IVs in Speed. I'm offering:

-EV Reducing Berries
-Rare Candies
-DWFs (Listed under my signature)
-Evolution stones, any color shards, ect.

Please pm me! :)

Edit: Trade done, thank you! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.