• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

IV Bred Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for an english flawless ditto! Offering 2 shinies from sig listing.

Also looking for anyone that can RNG abuse Pokemon for me, I'm more than willing to clone it back and also trade 2 shinies for them.

^^^ Still Stands! ^^^

WhiteRogue

Breeder
Offering dark pulse deino with 31 sp atk IVs. Could give it 31 spd IVs instead if desired. I'll most likely have some extras that have a timid nature.

I'm looking for good egg move pokemon with decent IVs. In particular I'd like to get a SR/leech seed ferroseed with 31 IVs in HP or def. All other offers will also be considered, so send me a PM!

Stardust .

I have a near flawless Timid Male Litwick, and has HP Fighting. It has been RNG'ed, and I obtained it through the DNS GTS way, but it is legit, just a clone.

Offers? Other near flawless pokemon, good items perhaps?

Last edited:

BoxedLunch

I'm looking for:

Pokemon: Torchic (or any of its evolutions)
Nickname: No nickname
Level: Preferably low so I can EV-train it and teach it the moves I want
Shiny: Doesn't matter
Nature: Hasty
IVs: 31 in Speed, 31 in Attack, and, if possible, preferably high in Special Attack. The other stats don't matter
EVs: None/Untouched
Moves: Doesn't matter, but if possible, have it have High Jump Kick

Pokemon: Gible
Nickname: No nickname
Level: Preferably low so I can EV-train it and teach it the moves I want
Shiny: Doesn't matter
Nature: Jolly
IVs: 31 in Speed, 31 in Attack. The other stats don't matter
EVs: None/Untouched
Moves: Outrage (Egg move)

In return, I have Mewtwos with perfect IVs. They're traded, legit RNG-abuse-made, but cloned. I also have the Shiny Legendary Beasts Events.

Thanks~

EDIT: I now have them!

Last edited:

desi darling

you already know
I have Zoruas with 31 IVs in Special Attack and Speed. Looking for other exceptional IV bred pogeys. :) For an extra special poke, I can even get you the nature you desire! I'm open to other offers too, just make it fair. :)

These cute Zoruas would make a great addition to any competitive team ^_^

** My Zorua pups are 100% legit and it took me a very long time to get them exactly right. So please be kind and offer unhacked/uncloned ones in return. I don't have a problem with rng though. :)

LF Timid Venonat with 31 IVs in Speed and preferably high IV in HP and SpA as well as Baton Pass eggmove. I've got a bunch of 4th and 5th gen shinies as well as a few events to trade. PM me if you can help.

gmphiife

new breeder
i have larvitars with dragon dance and outrage- 31 atk iv's, varying natures, male and female, some with 31 speed, and like 2 with 31 atk and 31 speed, i also have one with 31hp. for single 31 iv pokemon i'm willing to trade for egg move poke's, as well as iv bred pokes, also looking for dw dratini, vulpix, magikarp. other dw's as well. i also covet the sp def power item! also looking for slakoth, and male ghastly with painsplit and icy wind.
(edit- got the dratini)

i am also looking for a timid dw snivy (with high iv's in sp atk and speed or speed and hp) unfortunately there are no females... but if you can get this consider the 31 atk, 31 speed, everything else decent, larvitar yours!! (wait are snivy's even out yet?)
the 31 atk and speed larvitars i'll let go with a bit more difficulty but i'm flexible. pm me

Last edited:

deem_deem

Max IVs

Hi i'm looking for:

A Ditto With 31 IVs on every stat
AND/OR
A Male Dragon egg pokemon with 31 IVs on every stat
A Male Ground egg pokemon with 31 IVs on every stat
A Male Plant egg " "
A Male Human Shape " "
etc (for every egg type).

I'de be happy to redistribute these 31 Max IV pokemon to make it easier for everyone. Please PM me if your able to do this.

Kewzu

I recently caught a flawless ENG ditto (Adamant) its Nicknamed "flawless" for obvious reasons. PM me offers ill consider anything reasonable

Mostly looking for
Modest DW Poliwag - 31/x/31/31/31/31
Jolly DW Dratini - 31/31/31/x/31/31
Modest/Timid Deino - 31/x/31/31/31/31
Calm/Careful Wish DW Eevee - 31/x/31/x/31/31

IDC about RNG'd

Last edited:

attila

offering an RNGed flawless timid ditto.

looking for a timid thundarus with good ivs, preferably flawless.

pm if interested.

Last edited:

Ratiosu_1

Have a drought timid vulpix with 31 iv's in hp/spatt/speed
Looking for any female dw dratini

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
looking for a flawless ruflett solosis gligar with baton pass and litwick

will trade shinies like squirtle cyndaquil skoropi gligar and gallade and charazard or items pm me and ask me what you want

NaturalTrainer

NCTHUJ Dragon GL

Timepope

Looking for a perfect Ditto, willing to trade one of several DW pokemon, or an uncaught victini(I have yet to catch it, therefore I will get one of the nature of your choosing). Can also breed 31 SP attack Zoruas. PM me if interested.

Ixin

I'm in need of a flawless ditto. Please Pm me if you have one. I have Dw pokemon, Egg move pokes, shinies, events, etc.

Haunt

dragon dance larvitar UT flawless in every respect with a jolly nature(also has outrage if you want to keep it)
two drilburs UT both have 31 ivs in every stat but 1 has docile nature and the other has adamant
also have a beldum UT with perfect ivs but has a modest nature
pm me if interested in any of them
looking for DW politoed/wag/whirl or a DW dratini
with okay ivs but will accept male too
and i will give any 2 of the above if the pokemon has decent IVs

Last edited:

Bastian

Looking for flawless male pikachu/pichu.
Offering:
Dream World Events-
Arceus
Vaporeon
Glaceon
Flareon
Jolteon
Torchic
Shinies-
Terrakion
Snivy
Stunfisk