• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

IV Bred Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheShinyLunatone

VAMPIRE LORDS!
hi ^^ i am looking for either a timid/modest ditto forien,
or a forien(Non-english) pokemon male of the watter 1 group.
must have good iv's in speed/sp.attc/hp
rest is optional....
i dont have much, but heres what i'm offeruing,offering
regigiggas, dittos(ENG), pipplups, chimchars, vilpix(DWf), tpigs, osats, snivys, mudkips,spiritomb, pacchirisu(DWf), Pickup lv.100,chikorita, cyndaquill, treeko,magikarp(DWf),zorua
pollllleeezzee help a sister out! PM me! or VM up to you...

ddark624

Hi i have the following pokemon up for trade:

ALL POKEMON LISTED HAVE THE FOLLOWING IV'S HAVE BEEN UT/AND HAVE 0 EVS
31/31/31/27/31/31

Solrock- Rash- somewhat vein- levitate
Durant- Doctile- Alert to sounds- Swarm
Boldore- Impish - Alert to sounds- Sturdy
3x Boldore- Lonley- often dozes off- Sturdy
Swellow- Jolly- Alert to sounds- Guts
Woobat- Relaxed- somewhat vein- Klutz
Shelmet- Naughty- somehat vein- Shell Armour
Shelmet- Lonley- Likes to thrash around- Hydration

and a woobat- doctile- likes to thrash about- Klutz with 16/31/31/31/31/31

Pm me if any of these interest you, i dont have any specific wants so just lemme know what u have 2 offer and we can go from there =]

xJeremyx

IM lOOKING FOR THOSE POKEMONS:

SHINY FEEBAS FEMALE DW FAWLESS 31/X/31/31/31/31 or near, bold-calm-modest-timid, without nickname UT, NOT HACK

SHINY VULPIX MALE OR FEMALE NOT DW i WANT IT WITH FIRE ABSORB, FAWLESS 31/x/31/31/31/31 or near,bold-calm-modest-timid without nickname UT NOT HACK

SHINY ROSELIA MALE OR FEMALE, preferably Poison Point. FAWLESS 31/31/31/31/31/31 or near, neutral nature, without nickname.UT NOT HACK

im looking for those items:

Life orb-Muscle Band-Choice Band--White Herb-Power herb--Absorb Bulb-CellBattery-Choice Specs

-A special male dw:
Banette with cotton guard.
Shupett with pain split. /remember MALE.

And.. I have to offer any of this list:
larvitar
wailmer
lapras
skitty
natu
caterpie
delibird
likitung
goolden
miltank
pidgey
ralts
houdom
meditte
skarmory
glameow
tentacool
eevee
shinx
relicath
murkrow
cacnea
abra
clamperl
murkrow
munna
corpish
pachirisu
tangela
tailow
hopip
surskit
sentret
ladyba
tropius
zubat
exxecute
EVERYBODY ARE DW FEMALES*

Almost all pokemons in base form(not evolve) not shinies not hacks..
Legendaries: ENTEI, RAIKOU, SCUINE

if anyone have any which im looking for please send me a PM with the pokemon that u want and the pokemon that u offer and lets make the trade. see ya! ;-)

PD: I can offer another legendaries pokemon, and some fawless pokemon... just if u offer feebas, roselia or vulpix, just let me know if u have one of them.

Wrath89

I'm looking for a steelix with excellent ivs with stealth rock and aqua tail. Is there anyone that can help me out with this? I'm not going to bother posting a list of what I have since I doubt anyone will have it, but if you can help me out, pm me and we can work something out. I have plenty of flawless, shinies, flawless shinies, events, etc.

Pidj

Offering

IV Bred + Egg Move

Sneasel Jolly F 14/31/31/28/22/31 (w/ Egg moves: Ice Punch and Fake Out) holding Razor Claw
Mudkip Careful M 31/31/31/12/15/31 (w/ Egg move: Curse)
Lotad Modest M Swift Swim 31/31/23/31/04/31 (w/ Egg moves: Giga Drain and Synthesis)
Scraggy Adamant F Moxie 24/31/28/26/31/26 (w/ Egg moves: Drain Punch and Zen Headbutt)
Swinub Adamant F Oblivious 22/31/28/28/31/25 (w/ Egg move: Icicle Crash)
Poliwag Modest M DW - Swift Swim 19/16/15/31/31/31 (w/ Egg move: Encore)
Ferroseed1 Sassy M 31/08/31/25/31/08 (w/Egg moves: spikes, leech seed)
Ferroseed2 Sassy F 31/21/20/25/31/04 (w/Egg moves: spikes, leech seed)

IV Bred

Beldum Adamant 31/31/20/31/19/15

IV Bred and Dream World Ability - All Female

Gligar Careful 01/27/31/07/30/31
Dratini Adamant 08/31/06/30/18/16

Wants

Desired IV's stated (the 31s are important but I will be flexible on the others)

- Chimchar/Monferno/Infernape Naive/Hasty nature with 31 IV's for Atk/Sp.A/Spe (other 3 to add up to at least 65)
- Croagunk/Toxicroak Adamant nature Dry; Skin ability with 31 IV's for Atk and Spe (HP/Def/Sp.D to add up to at least 75) w/ egg moves Fake Out and Drain Punch
- Porygon2 Modest nature; Trace ability (to evolve with Adaptability) with 31 IV's for HP/Sp.A/Spe (Def and Sp.D to add up to 50) holding Dubious Disc (I will reimburse for that and upgrade if needed)
- Dwebble/Crustle Jolly nature; Sturdy Ability with 31 IV's for HP/Atk/Spe (Def and Sp.D to add up to 50)
- Pineco/Forretress Relaxed nature with 31 IV's for HP/Def/Sp.D (high Atk and low Spe) w/ egg move Stealth Rocks
- Corphish/Crawdaunt Adamant nature; DW Adaptability ability with 31's IV's for HP/Atk/Spe (Def and Sp.D to add up to 50) w/ egg move Dragon Dance
- Lapras Adamant nature; DW Hydration ability with 31's IV's for HP/Atk/Spe (Def and Sp.D to add up to 50) w/ egg move Dragon Dance
- Luxray Jolly nature; DW Guts ability 31 IV's for Atk and Spe (HP/Def/Sp.D to add up to at least 75)
- Female Snorunt/Froslass Timid nature with 31 IV's for Sp.A and Spe (HP/Def/Sp.D to add up to at least 75) w/ egg move Spikes
- Budew/Roselia/Roserade Timid nature; Natural Cure ability with 31's IV's for HP/Sp.A/Spe (Def and Sp.D to add up to 50) w/ egg moves Giga Drain and Sleep Powder
- Deerling/Sawsbuck Adamant nature; Chlorophyll ability with 31 IV's for Atk and Spe (HP, Def and and Sp.D to add up to at least 75)
- Nidoran M/Nidorino/Nidoking Timid nature; DW Sheer Force ability with 31 IV's for Sp.A and Spe (HP/Def/Sp.D to add up to at least 75)

I am willing to negotiate on the IV spreads but the 31's are most important.

PM me with any offers

Last edited:

Arkarian23

Arkarian23
Offering:
IV bred:Zorua, Gastly, Starly, Riolu, Axew, Feebas, Shelmet, Buizel, Eevee, Chimchar, Skorupi (with Night slash), Snivy, Pansage, Abra. Most have 3 or more IVs that are 31 and several have 4. Others like Gastly and Starly have beneficial natures and only 2 31 IVs as they are sweepers.
With DW abilities: Elekid (IV bred and with Ice punch, some don't have DW) Bagon (IV bred) Gligar, Vulpix (IV bred), Poliwag.
Pokerus.
3 Dittos with a 31 IV in Defence, Sp defence and Hp respectively.

Looking for:
DW female Eevee, Lapras or Abra. Any event or shiny, but I don't want them as much as Eevee.
check my trade shop for more: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=560765

Last edited:

Arkarian23

Arkarian23
Dude There isn't an ability called fire absorb do you mean Flash fire?

Diablix

What I Need:

;073; Tentacruel
Nickname (if applicable): No nicknames. English Pokémon name with first letter as capital and all the rest as lower case.
IV's: Flawless (all 31). Not interested in attack IVs.
Nature: Calm
Moves: Rapid Spin (Egg) and Giga Drain (4th Gen TM)

;145; Zapdos
Nickname (if applicable): No nicknames. English Pokémon name with first letter as capital and all the rest as lower case.
IV's: As close as possible to flawless.
Nature: Timid
Hidden Power Type: Ice
Moves: Heat Wave (4th Gen: Pt HG SS Move Tutor)

;437; Bronzong
IV's: As close as possible to flawless.
Nature: Sassy (or Relaxed, Sassy would be better though)
Hidden Power Type: Ice
Moves: Stealth Rock (4th Gen TM)

What I Offer:

Look at my trade shop, I have shinies, EVd, dw pokemon, egg moves and plenty of events: Click Here

I will give you THREE Pokémon for any of the 3 I requested here as long as they meet EVERY requirement listed.

I have 4 shinies up for trade
Tyranitar lvl 55
31/31/31/31/31/31
jolly dragon dance eq stone edge crunch
252 atk 252 sped 4 hp

metagross lvl 48
31/31/31/31/31/31
jolly with trick and explosion eq and met. mash
252 atk 20 def 236 speed

breloom lv 47
31/31/31/31/31/31
jolly
focus punch spore sub leech seed
12 hp 244 atk 252 speed

Tentacruel lvl 41
31/3/31/30/31/31
bold
252 hp 252 def
surf toxic spikes rapid spin and hp electric

I also have a flawless ditto
and a near flawless kingdra
modest swift swim lvl 50
29/31/31/31/29/31
surf ice beam draco rain dance

and a scyther/scizor UT
adamant technician
31/31/27/31/28/31
has bug bite, roost, and superpower

i can give nicknames to kingdra and scizor

Pm me if interested in any
I can do 4th gen only moves but cant trade to 4th gen
im not really picky at all so offer anything you feel is tradeworthy and good natured and iv and ill probably accept.
specifically wanted though: (all with good ivs)

regenerator bold slowpoke
timid deino with earth power
adamant axew mold breaker
sassy/relaxed/impish ferroseed stealth rock
jolly swinub with icicle crash
timid zapdos w/ heat wave
timid latios
timid/modest togekiss

Last edited:

Pharosher

I am looking for a few IV bred pokemon (RNG'd is fine, no hacks please), listed below (their current movesets do not matter):

Zapdos: UT (Timid nature) from a 3rd/4th Generation Game with the following IV's: 31 HP/31 Attack/31 Defense/30 Speed/31 Special Attack/31 Special Defense (this is to achieve the Hidden Power maximum value of 70).

Heatran: UT (Timid nature) from a 4th Generation Game with Flawless IV's (or very close to Flawless)

I will offer all of the below for each one on my list:

Gamestop Shiny Suicune OT: GAMESTP & ID: 01311 (Unlocks Zoroark in Black/White)
Gamestop Shiny Entei OT: GAMESTP & ID: 01171 (Unlocks Zoroark in Black/White)
Gamestop Shiny Raikou OT: GAMESTP & ID: 01031 (Unlocks Zoroark in Black/White)
Gamestop Celebi OT: WIN2011 & ID: 02211 (Unlocks Zorua in Black/White)

If you would like to do this trade or have any questions for me, please PM

Pidj

I've just bred a DW poliwag with perfect IV's for people to make a rain trick room team.

Nature: Modest IV's: 31/20-21/31/31/31/0-1

If anyone is interested let me know. My wants are found in the link in my sig

Tenebris

Acta non verba
Looking for IV bred pokemon:

Relaxed Hippopotas/Hippowdon (Sand Stream)
Relaxed Ferroseed/ Ferrothorn (Iron Thorns)
Calm Tentacool/cruel (Liquid Ooze)
Bold Solosis/ Reuniclus (Magic Guard)
Jolly Drillbur/ Excadrill (Sand Rush)
Impish Gligar/ Gliscor (Poison Heal)
Jolly Larvitar/ Tyranitar (Sandstream)
Adamant Gabite/ Garchomp (Sand Veil)

Good Iv's for appropriate nature. Offers in sig. PM if you can get me any of the above

Blue Raja

1000+ Triples wins!
Flawless Scraggy

I am looking for:
Scraggy flawless with the ability SHED SKIN
egg moves:
Dragon Dance
Drain Punch
Ice Punch
Zen Headbutt

i can supply a Flawless Male with the egg moves but it has the ability Moxie.

If you already have one or can RNG this guy i will trade you anything on my trade thread, or two or three etc.

Ausgirl

Offering:

IVs are listed in the following order HP/ Atk/ Def/ SpA/ SpD/ Spe;

#072 Level 1 M/ F Relatively Superior Tentacool Rain Dish 31/x/x/x/31/x (Bold) (Rapid Spin)
#129 Level 1 F Relatively Superior Magikarp Rattled x/31/x/x/x/31 (Adamant)
#147 Level 1 F Relatively Superior Dratini Marvel Scale x/31/x/31/x/x (Rash) (Extreme Speed)
#636 Level 1 M/ F Relatively Superior Larvesta Flame Body x/x/x/31/x/31 (Modest)

AquaRegisteel

Face Oblivion
I have a UT Naive Deino with: 30/24-25/30/31/31/31 Non RNG-abused as well. Also has HP Ice 68 (not that it matters much, but hey)! I can also offer a Timid UT HP Ice 70 Chimchar with 31 / 2 / 18 / 31 / 19 / 31

I am looking for these legit pokemon, which can be RNG'd:

Near Flawless Timid HP Rock Larvesta
Flawless Timid Gastly or Near Flawless Timid with HP Ice 70
Flawless Jolly/Naive/Hasty Rayquaza
HP Ice Timid Litwick with Flash Fire
Flawless Jolly Dratini with Extremespeed
Near Flawless HP Fire Roselia with Spikes
Near Flawless HP Fire DW Abra

I can trade the Deino and Chimchar for any of these^
VM/PM me offers!

ddark624

Looking for the following pokemon: All need to be FLAWLESS or as close to as possible!

ditto- Bold nature is preferred but not to fussed about it too much.
Tentacool/Tentacruel- Bold nature - Need's DW ABILITY rain dish
Whooper/Quagsire- Bold nature - Needs DW ABILITY unaware
Dratini/Dragonair/Dragonite- Calm Nature- Needs DW ABILITY marvel scale/multi scale

Please PM me if you have any of these, i have a range of UT shinys from 4th and 5th gen as well as many UT event pokes i am willing to trade. Thanks

NewbieCollector

Dark PokeUser
Pokemon I have IV bred myself... OT: Fear Me

Dratini UT – Marvel Scale, Sassy. 31/31/24/14/31/31 - Outstanding Potential… HP = Grass 67
Egg Moves = Dragon Pulse, Dragon Rush and Dragon Dance

Eevee UT – Anticipation, Modest, 31/31/4/31/23/31 – Outstanding potential… HP = Dragon 67

Gastly UT – Levitate, Modest, 27/30/26/31/27/25 – Outstanding Potential… HP = Ice 64

Great for taking out those big mean Dragons. >:p
Looking for ligit UT shiny pokemon.

Last edited:

Osha Say What?

Looking for:

Axew Jolly with Mold breaker ability [Attack and Speed]
Gastly Timid with Levitate ability [Special Attack and Speed]
Beldum Adamant with Clear body ability [Hp and Attack]
Sneasel Jolly with Pressure abillity egg moves fake out, ice punch (low kick, if possible no big deal if not) [Attack and Speed]
Magikarp Adamant/Jolly with it's dream world ability [Attack and Speed]
Porygon Relaxed with Download ability [Hp and Special Attack]

I can give you the Gen 5 legendaries. I'd like to be able to hatch them myself, so I can be the OT myself. I've put the stats I'd like to at least be flawless in brackets.

Status
Not open for further replies.