• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

IV Bred Trading Thread

Mr. Degradation

For trade-
3 Lv1. Magby Mild X/X/X/31/X/X
3 Lv1 Magby Mild 31/X/X/31/X/X (2/1 M/F) w/ Barrier
1 Lv1 Magby Mild 31/X/X/X/X/31 w/ Barrier
1 Lv1 Magby Mild 31/X/31/X/X/X (F) w/ Barrier
1 Lv14 Magby Mild 31/X/31/X/X/31 w/ Barrier (no EVs, leveled in daycare)
1 Lv14 Magby Mild 31/X/X/31/X/31 w/ Barrier (no EVs, leveled in daycare)

Looking For-
Mons with 4+ 31s. Species, genders and egg moves unimportant. May prefer specific breeding groups.

Hectik

The Asylum
Offering Jolly Female Elekid, Flawless 31/31/31/X/31/31 IV's. Lvl 1 hatched and untouched.
Egg Moves are:
Power-Up Punch
Fire Punch
Thunder Punch
Ice Punch

---Traded. Will try to breed more.

Last edited:

yoshikidneo

Yoshikid
I could use Ditto with 31 Atk, Sp Atk, Speed, or HP, combo is awesome, but not both Atk's together. Also nature really doesnt matter, but I mainly use Adament and Modest. My sig has details on what I can offer, but I'm sure we can work something out through PM!

fuuma

Pokemon: Sneasel

IV's

Attack 31
Speed 31
Def or Sp.def 31

Nature: Jolly

Untrained

Ability: Inner focus

I have 1 female and 2 males

Im looking for a good Gastly with Sp.Attack and Speed + decent stats on the rest with a Timid nature.

Belloni

Looking for a
Ditto perfect speed/special attck
ditto perfect speed/attack

Have alot to trade

magibas

Drragon Trainer
I can offer:
Adamant Female Mawile with 31/31/x/x/31/x IVs

Modest Female Sap Sipper Goomy with 31/31/31/31/x/x IVs

I'm looking for:
Timid Gastly with at least 31 Special Attack and Speed IVs

Modest Clauncher x/x/31/31/31/x

Hasty/Mild Larvitar x/31/x/31/x/31

Any one of those would be awesome or maybe you can help me out with some of your decent scraps from the breeding process?

Ajduk

Offering:
Male or female timid ralts with five flawless IV scores(according to IV judge, since the calculator won't work correctly).

Looking for:
Houndoomite or any Y exclusive mega stones.

not589

Quick question. How do you guys know what exact IV's you have? I know the guy in Kiluode tells you your best stat, but how do you know for sure what you have?

Ajduk

If, at the end, he tells you "stats like those...they simply can't be beat." then you lnow that
he is talking about flawless stats. If so, the first stat that he mentions as your highest stat is
your flawless stat and so is any stat mention afterwards.

But yes...O would also like to know just how did you get the exact numbers?

JoshuaMunoz

Blue Goo.
looking for flawless dittos with decent natures. offering pokerus and eviolite. pm me

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
Magikarps added to my Breeding Grounds! If you're interested PM me with your offer ^.^ !
(Check my Signature to see the details)

killmuves

hi everyone i have hidden abilities and with 31 ivs in some stats:
dittos
frogadiers
quiladins
eevees
gyarados
wartortles
pikachus
abras
and much more, im loking for useful items like life orbs, leftover, choice and power items, focus sash...

Hectik

The Asylum
Currently offering Harvest OR Natural Cure Phantumps. Adamant Nature 31/31/31/x/31/31 IVs. Looking for other interesting perfectly bred pokemon. I have several.

Last edited:

King_Shane69

FT: 20 Adamant and 15 Brave Honedges with 4 31 IV stats, SPA excluded.

I have been breeding these things like crazy, and am ready to trade off some of my more superior offspring. I currently have 20 Adamant and 15 Brave Honedge, all with 4 perfect IVs in assorted stats, EXCLUDING SP.ATK. None of them have a perfect SPA IV, guaranteed. All of them are ranked as "Outstanding" by the evaluator in Kiloude, meaning that the one stat that doesnt have 31 IV will still be of high value. All of them are level one, both genders are currently available.

I am looking for:
Modest/Timid Xerneas
Protean Froakie with at least 4 31 IV's
Multiscale Dratini with at least 4 31 IV's
Timid Yveltal
Magician Fennekin with at least 4 31 IV's
Noibat with at least 4 31 IV's Goomy with at least 4 31 IV's

Last edited:

xmip

Offering: 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Larvitar with Pursuit, male or female.

Want: 4 or 5 IV Rotom, Protean Froakie, Any of the choice items or air baloon.

Ajduk

For those who are looking for Ralts.

Unfortunately, I am currently out of stock.
However, feel free to visit my shop once it opens(should be by the end of this week).
You can also place an order regarding a near flawless/flawless pokemon that you need and I will
do my best to breed it for you(though breeding a flawless pokemon takes a lot more time).

Ajduk

baphomite

This is what I have
for trade

1 31/x/x/31/31/31 calm Hydratoon Goomy female

or

1 31/x/31/x/31/31 timid Protean Froakie Male with Toxic spikes egg move

or

1 31/x/31/x/31/31 adamant speed boost male Torchic

Send me offers along with FC if interested