• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

IV Bred Trading Thread

deepbluedark

FT : 5iv(miss spA) Jolly Tyrunt with hidden ability sturdy. egg moves: fire fang and dragon dance.

LF: Another 5-6 iv competitive egg moves 1 lv pokes.

hunter_aran

OmegaMetroidTrainer
I am currently most interested in:

Sturdy Tyrunt 5IV
Adamant/Jolly Scrappy Kangaskhan in Level Ball 5IV -SA
F Timid Pidgey in Level Ball 5IV -A
F Careful Harvest Trevenant in Premier Ball 5IV -SA
F Adamant Unburden/Mold Breaker Hawlucha in Premier Ball 5IV -SA
F Moxie Adamant/Jolly Heracross -SA in Quick/Net Ball
F Adamant/Jolly Mold Breaker Pinsir -SA in Dusk/Nest Ball
Leftovers
Yveltal, Modest 5IV -A, caught in Master, Dusk, or Luxury ball (nick-namable)
Diancie, Naive/Hasty 5IV -D or 6IV (may be cloned)
Summer Pinsir Event
Summer Heracross Event
Any Japanese Gen VI Events

Other pokemon and ones in other balls that are not on my list are welcome!

I am only accepting pokemon that originated or were bred in Kalos (have the pentagon symbol).

-----------------------------------------------------

I now have several master balls for trade!

I also have most Gen V Eng and Jpn events, UT and available for trade (most are cloned). PM me for specifics.

M 6IV Adamant SB Torchic with Baton Pass

M 6IV Adamant Weak Armor Kabuto with Rapid Spin in Timer Ball

M 6IV Modest Solar Power Charmander with DD, Dragon Pulse, Crunch, and Ancient Power in Dusk Ball

M 6IV Modest Blaze Charmander with DD, Dragon Pulse, Crunch, and Ancient Power in Dusk Ball

F 6IV Modest Blaze Charmander with DD, Dragon Pulse, Crunch, and Ancient Power in Dusk Ball

NEW at the top!

Timid Contrary Snivy with Iron Tail, Glare, Mirror Coat, and Pursuit

Modest Adaptability or Poison Touch/Point Skrelp in Dusk Ball with Toxic Spikes

Brave Sturdy or Rock Head Onix in Heavy Ball

Modest Water Absorb Lapras in Dive Ball

Impish Sturdy Skarmory in Heavy Ball with Whirlwind, Brave Bird, Drill Peck, and Stealth Rock

Adamant Weak Armor or Swift Swim Kabuto in Dive Ball or Timer Ball with Rapid Spin

Sassy/Careful Storm Drain Lileep in Nest Ball with Recover and Stealth Rock

Adamant Unnerve or Rock Head Aerodactyl in Dusk Ball

Modest/Timid Weak Armor or Swift Swim Omanyte in Dive Ball with Spikes, Toxic Spikes

Impish Sturdy or Rock Head Aron in Ultra Ball with Head Smash, Stealth Rock, and Superpower

Naive Justified Absol in Dream Ball with Mega Horn and Superpower

Bold Anticipation Eevee in Dream Ball with Wish and Heal Bell

Timid Trace Ralts in Premier Ball

Timid Unburden Treecko

Naive Rock Head Bagon in Premier Ball with Hydro Pump, Dragon Dance, and Dragon Pulse

Timid Lightningrod/Static Electrike in Quick Ball with Flame Burst in Quick Ball

Adamant/Impish Chespin with Synthesis, Spikes

Adamant SB Torchics with Baton Pass (perfect and imperfect spreads)

Jolly Blaze Charmanders with DD, DP, Outrage, and Crunch in Luxury Balls

Timid/Modest Solar Power/Blaze Charmanders with DD, Dragon Pulse, Crunch, and Ancient Power in Dusk Ball (perfect and imperfect spreads)

Modest/Timid Protean Froakie in Dusk/Dive/Luxury/Pokeball (Toxic Spikes are possible)

Modest/Timid Magician/Blaze Fennekin in Repeat Ball (Wish is possible)

Timid Dry Skin/Sand Veil Helioptile with Electric Terrain, Glare in Ultra Ball

Timid Solar Power Helioptile with Electric Terrain, Glare in Quick Ball

Adamant Gale Wings Fletchlings in Repeat Ball

Impish/Careful Natural Cure Trevenants in Dusk Ball

Adamant/Jolly Super Luck Absol with Mega Horn, Play Rough, Sucker Punch in Premiere/Luxury Balls

Adamant/Brave Honedge (low speed IV possible) in Quick/Dusk/Ultra/Luxury Balls

Timid Flash Fire Houndour in Dusk Ball

Modest/Timid Larvesta with Morning Sun in Net/Repeat/Luxury Balls

Jolly SB Venipede with Spikes, Toxic Spikes in Premier/Dusk Balls

Timid Gastly in Luxury/Dusk/Ultra Balls

Bold/Timid/Modest Aniticpation/Adaptability Eevee with Wish, Yawn, Curse in Dive/Dusk/Luxury Balls (only certain combinations possible)

Adamant Huge Power Marill with Aqua Jet, Belly Drum in Heal Ball

Jolly/Adamant Tyrunt with fang moves

Adamant/Careful Guts Larvitar with DD, Pursuit, Outrage, Stealth Rock in Luxury/Dusk Ball

Jolly Furfrou in Luxury Ball

Bold Prankster Klefki in Heal Ball

-----------------------------------------------------

Please send other offers for pokemon I don't have or females with different ball variants than I have. I usually have many 4IV and imperfect 5IV that go to wonder trade that I'd rather have go to people who actually need them for breeding![/B

attila

I have a number of 6IV japanese shiny ditto for trade. All were legitimately obtained through gen 5 rng (black version).

I also have a number of 5iv kalos pokemon (HA Aerodactyl, Charmander, Totodile, Chimchar, Bagon, torchic, Chimchar Mawile, froakie, togepi, poliwag, honedge, marill, a few others), a few unova shinies (rnged), and most non-safari bank ball pokemon.

I am looking for:
6iv bank ball females
Steven's Beldum with Metagrossite
Heavy Ball Sudowoodo
Luxury ball fossils (Kabuto, Sheildon)
Pokemon Ranger Manaphy
JBHF Manaphy
Platinum Darkrai
Platinum Shaymin
Yveltal
Genesect

The legendary stuff is just for my dex, so I don't care for stats.

And I think that's it. PM for offers or inquiries.

Deustodo

Sheer Force Ruby
Looking for nicknamable competitive shiny pokemons, What I have to offer are the following pokemons, all nicknamable and shiny (KB). bred by myself:

Modest Magnet Pull Magnemite with HP Fire

Adamant Swift Swim Kabutops 5IV (-Sp.Atk)

Careful Thick Fat Piloswine (Has Icicle Crash)

Calm Prankster Sableye 5IV (-Sp.Atk) with 3 eggmoves (Trick, Sucker Punch and Recover)

Modest Swift Swim Gorebyss 5IV (-Atk) (Muddy Water as Eggmove)

Timid Technician Roserade with HP Fire

Brave Sheer Force Cranidos 4IV (-Sp.Atk 0 in Speed) with 4 eggmoves (Iron Head, Iron Tail, Crunch and Hammer Arm)

Bold Unburden Drifblim 5IV (0 IV in Atk)

Quiet Magic Guard Solosis with 4 eggmoves (Acid armor,Helping Hand, Confuse Ray and Trick)

Calm Prankster Cottonee 5IV (-Atk) with 4 eggmoves (Fake Tears, Memento, Switcheroo and Encore)

Jolly Krookodile 4IV (-Sp. Atk, and Sp.Def)

Bold Prankster Meowstic 5IV (-AtK) (Trick as eggmove)

Bold Klefki 5IV (-Atk) with 2 eggmoves (Iron Defense and Switcheroo)

Impish Skarmory 5IV (-Sp.Atk) with 4 eggmoves (Brave Bird,Whirlwind,Drill Peck and Stealth Rock)

Rash Hydreigon 6IV, with tutor moves.

Timid Noivern 6IV with Infiltrator

Bold Audino 5IV (-Atk), with Wish, Calm Mind, Heal Bell and Dazzing Gleam.

Timid Helioptile 4IV (-Atk, Def is 30) with HP Ice with the Ability Solar Power in a Luxury Ball.

Timid Riolu 5IV (-ATK) with Vacuum Wave in a Luxury Ball.

Brave Intimidate Scraggy 4IV (Sp.Atk & Speed = 0IV, Sp.Def is 28) in a Luxury Ball with Fake Out,Drain Punch and Ice Punch as Eggmoves and Knock Off to complete the Moveset.

Jolly Sturdy Tyrunt 5IV (-Sp.Att) with Ice Fang and Dragon Dance as Egg moves

More details about those pokemons can be found in the link in my signature.

PegasusxSeiya

Shiny Hunter
Looking for a 6 IV non-english Ditto. Can trade the following Pokemon:
-Shiny Magikarp (Male or female)
-Adamant Larvitar w/ Dragon Dance, Outrage (female)
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/x
31/31/31/31/x/31
-Modest Rain Dish Squirtle w/ Dragon Pulse, Aura Sphere (male)
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
-Above Squirtle with 2-3 random 31 IVs (male or female)
-Adamant Marvel Scale Dratini w/ Dragon Dance, Extreme Speed
-Timid Magic Guard Abra (can be bred for IVs)

Willing to trade more than one Pokemon for the Ditto. PM if you're willing to trade with me :)

BidoofRancher

Helioptile Rancher
Looking for any 6iv, 5iv, or 4iv dittos. I can offer any battle Maison item, 5iv modest abra,,some starters, and shiny peliper. Pm me if you want to trade.

Andrew Shard

Shards of Fury...
I'm looking for a 30/30/30/30/30/30 DITTO (if possible foreigner). I don't have shinies for trade but I do have a lot of competitive ready pokemon (all 5IV) and items and megastones so I can trade several for it. Hit me if you have one.

Sparky Mc-S

Let the sparks fly~
I have a spare english 6IV Ditto that I don't need. I also have an Imposter Ditto. I'm looking for a non-english 6IV Ditto in return.
And I also have numerous 5IV mons for trade
Please message me if you wanna trade~

Last edited:

Boston's Best

LF 6 IV Ditto non-english

FT
All 6th Gen breed
Male/Female Yamask- mummy- Sassy- 31/x/31/31/31/0- toxic spikes, nasty plot, ally switch, imprison Egg moves- Premier ball
Male/Female Larvitar- Sand Veil(HA)- Brave- 31/31/31/x/31/0- Iron head, Stealth rock, Pursuit, Curse Egg moves- Premier ball
Male/Female Phantump- Harvest(HA) and Natural Cure- Brave- 31/31/31/x/31/0- venom drench Egg move- Premier ball
Male/Female Clauncher- Mega launcher- Quiet- 31/x/31/31/31/0- Endure, Entrainment, Helping Hand Egg move- Premier ball
Male/Female Snubbull- Intimidate- Brave- 31/31/31/x/31/0- Heal bell, Fake tears, Close Combat, Focus punch Egg moves- Premier ball
Male/Female karrablast- No guard(HA)- Brave- 31/31/31/x/31/0- Drill run, Megahorn, Pursuit, Counter Egg moves- Premier ball
Female Chansey- Healer(HA), Nat cure, and Serene Grace- Relaxed- 31/x/31/31/31/0- Aromatherapy, Help Hand, Counter, Seismic toss Egg move- Premier ball
Male/Female Honedge- No Guard- Quiet- 31/x/31/31/31/0- Wide guard, Metal Sound, Shadow Sneak, Destiny Bond Egg moves- Premier ball
Male/Female Gible- Rough Skin(HA)- Jolly- 31/31/31/x/31/31- Outrage, Metal Claw, Iron Tail, Iron Head Egg moves- premier ball
Male/Female Heracross- Guts- Brave- 31/31/31/x/31/0- Pursuit, Rock Blast, Revenge, Focus Punch Egg moves- premier ball
Male/Female Shuckle- Contrary(HA)- Relaxed- 31/x/31/x/31/0- Help Hand, Acupressure, Knock Off, Acid Egg moves- Premier ball
Rotom- Levitate- Modest- 31/x/31/31/31/31
Beldum- Clear Body- Jolly- 31/31/31/x/31/31
Male/Female Drilbur- Sand Rush- Adament- 31/31/31/x/31/31- Skull Bash, Earth Power, Iron Defense, Metal Sound Egg Moves- Premier ball
Male/Female Murkrow- Prankster(HA)- Impish- 31/31/31/x/31/31- Confuse Ray, Perish Song, Feather Dance, Brave Bird Egg Moves

APinkInTime

Strategist Of Pink
I'm In need of some serious iv training.
I need a gible (everything but atk max IV).
I need an onix with max def, sp.def, hp. Spd I need at 0.

Last edited:

Archstaraptor

Team Builder / RMT
All these must go - taking up space:
ivd hawlucha - quickguard + ally switch
ivd honedge - shadowsneak +metal sound +destiny bond + wideguard
ivd tirtouga ...
ivd gothita ...
ivd paras ...
ivd heatmor ...
ivd lileep ...
ivd kricketot ...
Most of the above have accompanying egg moves and beneficial and abilities.Note this isn't a guarantee. If you are interested, please ask and I can give you one whilst they are still around :)

Just to clarify there's more than one of each. Don't be shy!

Last edited:

S0m3_B0dY_

IV breed male and just sitting in storage pm for more info or with offers ^^
Timber Adamant Guts 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Ultra Ball
Timber Adamant Sheer Force 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Dusk Ball
Timber Jolly Sheer Force/Guts 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Dusk Ball
Smeargle Timid Own Tempo 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Ultra Ball
Smeargle Jolly Own Tempo 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Ultra Ball
Eevee Adamant Anticipation 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Luxury Ball (x2)
Eevee Jolly Adaptability 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Luxury Ball
Eevee Modest Anticipation 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Luxury Ball
Eevee Timid Anticipation 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Luxury Ball
Eevee Calm Anticipation/Run Away 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Luxury Ball
Scatterbug Timid Shield Dust 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Dive Ball
Riolu Jolly Prankster/Inner Focus 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Dream Ball
Riolu Timid Steadfast/InnerFocus 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Dream Ball
Slowpoke Bold Regenerator 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Ultra Ball
Drilbur Adamant Sand Force 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Quick Ball
Gible Jolly Rough Skin/Sand Veil 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Ultra Ball
Cyndaquil Timid Blaze 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Luxury Ball

Last edited:

jamesf0164

Pokegyms steel gym
I have magnemite left over from a breeding project. I'm not asking for anything in return.

Quantity: 6
Natures: modest
Abilities: sturdy, magnet pull
Ivs: 3-5 flawless stats

attila

I have a number of 6IV japanese shiny ditto for trade. All were legitimately obtained through gen 5 rng (white version).

I also have a number of 5iv kalos pokemon (HA Aerodactyl, Charmander, Totodile, Chimchar, Bagon, torchic, Chimchar Mawile, froakie, togepi, poliwag, honedge, marill, a few others), a few unova shinies (rnged), and most non-safari bank ball pokemon.

I am looking for:
6iv bank ball females
Heavy Ball Sudowoodo
Luxury ball fossils (Kabuto, Sheildon)
Pokemon Ranger Manaphy
JBHF Manaphy
Platinum Darkrai
Platinum Shaymin
Genesect

The legendary stuff is just for my dex, so I don't care for stats.

And I think that's it. PM for offers or inquiries.

BidoofRancher

Helioptile Rancher
Looking for 3,4,5,or 6iv dittos. Region doesn't matter. I have 5iv Abras in Dream balls I can trade. I can also offer any battle Maison item (ability capsule for 5 and 6 iv dittos only) and pokérus.

looking for a 6iv female joltik in a quick ball, i'm having no luck breeding one been at it all day, if u have one let me know what u would like in return

deepbluedark

FT: Sheer Force 5iv(miss spA) female Totodile. moves: Dragon dance, ice punch, aqua jet, crunch
LF: Another 5-6 iv pokes with 3-4 egg moves

Scumbag Chris

Hello! I can offer you ANY pokemon you like. That's right ANYTHING you could want.

Looking for
A user who happens to own a capture card 3DS and will be willing to send me a replay, if I give you the code.

Will Offer
Any 6 IV mon of your choice. I literally can do basically anything you could ask for including egg moves.

If you are interested send me a PM

Croze

Sick of Bigotry
Want:

Totodile/adamant/sheer force 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Ice punch - female

Torkoal/sassy/white smoke 31/31/31/31/31/x - Clear smog, Superpower, Yawn - male or female

Swirlix/adamant/unburden 31/31/31/x/31/31 - belly drum, yawn - male or female

Koffing/calm or modest/levitate 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Pain split, Toxic spikes - male or female

high iv kalos shinies

Offering:

Absol/jolly/pressure 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Megahorn, Play rough, Sucker punch - male or female - love ball*

Croagunk/jolly/dryskin 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Bullet punch, Drain punch, Fake out, Vacuum wave - male or female - dive ball

Goomy/calm/sapsipper 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Acid armor, Counter, Curse - male or female - heal ball

Kecleon/adamant/protean 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Fake out, Foul play, Recover, skill swap - male or female - dusk ball

Lapras/modest/water absorb 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Avalanche, Ancient power, Freeze-dry - male or female - pokeball

Sigilyph/calm/magic guard 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Psycho shift, Stored power - male - dream ball*

Shuppet/adamant/frisk 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Gunk shot, Destiny bond, Knock off, shadow sneak - male or female - luxury ball

Trubbish/adamant/stench 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Rock blast, Spikes - male or female - pokeball

Zubat/adamant/infiltrator 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Brave bird, Defog - male or female - pokeball

Pokemon X Friend code in sig

Last edited: