• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

IV Bred Trading Thread

Thalaern

Looking for 5IV Dratini AND Deino
Dratini: adamant/ Multiscale
Pawnard: Adamant/ Defiant
Have alot to offer, Legendaries, Shinys, Competitive pokes let me know.

Last edited:

Steelcry

Mew Guardian
Hi there I’m in search of some Egg move males
What I have for trade:

Already hatched and waiting for a new home
1 for 1 trade
Murkrow lvl 1, Moon Ball with Serious Nature and NO HA, 5 IV’s missing Attack, \ With Egg moves: Brave Bird – Confuse Ray – Feather Dance – Roost
Maractus lvl 1, Dream Ball with Impish Nature and HA, 5 IV’s missing Attack, \ With Egg moves: Bullet Seed – Grass Whistle– Wood Hammer
Mareep lvl 1, Love ball with Modest Nature and NO HA, 5 IV’s missing Attack \ With Egg moves: After you – Electric Terrain – Eerie Impulse – Agility
Petilil lvl 1, Dream Ball with Timid Nature and HA, 5 IV’s missing Attack, \ With Egg moves: Bide – Grass Whistle – Ingrain – Natural Gift
Goomy lvl 1, Heal Ball with Modest Nature and HA, 4 IV’s missing HP and sp.Def, \ With Egg moves: Counter – Acid Armor – Iron Tail – Curse
Goomy lvl 1, Heal Ball with Modest Nature and HA, Random IV’s \ With Egg moves: Counter – Acid Armor – Iron Tail – Curse
Growlith lvl 1, Moon Ball with Adamant Nature and NO HA, 4 IV’s missing Attack and sp.Def, \ With no real Egg moves
Growlith lvl 1, Level Ball with Adamant Nature and NO HA, Random IV’s \With Egg moves: Morning Sun
Swirlix lvl 1, Dive Ball with Adamant Nature and HA, 3 IV’s, \ With Egg moves: After You – Belly Drum – Copycat – Yawn
Swirlix lvl 1, Heal Ball with Adamant Nature and HA, 3 IV’s, \ With Egg moves: After You – Belly Drum – Copycat – Yawn
Zubat lvl 1, Dream Ball with Jolly Nature and HA, 5 IV’s missing sp.Attack, \ With Egg moves: Brave Bird – Hypnosis – Steel Wing – Zen Headbutt
Litwick lvl 1, Dive Ball with Timid Nature and HA, 5 IV’s missing sp.Attack, \ With Egg moves: Brave Bird – Hypnosis – Steel Wing – Zen Headbutt

2 for 1 or 12.5% for 12.5% female
Aerodactyl lvl 14, Dream Ball with Jolly Nature and HA, 1 IV’s, \ No Egg moves
Lileep lvl 1, Dream Ball with Calm Nature and NO HA, random IVs, \With Egg moves: Barrier – Curse – Mirror Coat – Recover.
Lileep lvl 51, Dream Ball with Calm Nature and HA, random 4 IVs: HP, Sp. Attack, Sp. Defense, Speed \ With Egg move: Mirror Coat

2 for 1 or 12.5% for 12.5% female MUST have egg moves
Lileep lvl 1, Dream Ball with Calm Nature and HA, random 4 IVs:Defense, Sp. Attack, Sp. Defense, Speed \ With Egg moves: Barrier – Curse – Mirror Coat – Recover.
Lileep lvl 1, Dream Ball with Calm Nature and HA, random 4 IVs:HP, Defense, Sp. Attack, Speed \ With Egg moves: Barrier – Curse – Mirror Coat – Recover.

I have a list of everything that I can breed/catch but it’s a bit of a mess I need to rework it and remove my notes but if you would like to see what else I can get you just PM me and I’ll send the lists to you. I deal with Bank Balls, IV breeding, and love to go hunting in Friend Safari for HA pokemon and catching them in a Fancy ball. Like I said before I’m slowly working on egg moves but I do have some already done so ask I may have it!

What I’m looking for:
Anorith Male with 4 egg moves out of this list: Aqua Jet – Cross Poison – Curse – Knock Off – Rapid Spin – Water Pulse
Mr. Mime Male with these egg moves: Future Sight – Hypnosis – Teeter Dance – Wake-Up Slap
Pancham Male with these 2 egg moves: Foul Play – Storm Throw
Shinx Male with these 3 egg moves it won’t be a deal breaker if it has no 4th or a random 4th: Night Slash – Shock Wave – Signal Beam
Spritzee Male with these egg moves: Captivate – Disable – Refresh – Wish
Vulpix Male with 4 egg moves out of this list: Disable – Extrasensory – Feint Attack – Heat Wave – Hex – Hypnosis – Spite
Woobat Male with these egg moves: Psycho Shift – Supersonic – Synchronoise – Venom Drench
Litwick Male with ether of these 2 egg moves: Acid or Captivate

I’m mostly looking for males with Egg moves however if you have any Females of the above with egg moves already in a Bank ball or Fancy with HA if possible go ahead and offer! I’m also always looking for Dittos!
Clones ok but NO hacks! Most wanted will be Bolded
Bashful
Bold
Brave
Calm
Careful
Docile
Gentle
Hardy
Hasty
Impish
Jolly
Lax
Lonely
Mild
Naughty
Quiet
Quirky
Rash
Relaxed
Sassy
Serious
Timid (pending)

maru maru

Hi guys. I'm pretty new to Pokemon, and I've just taken up competitive gaming a week ago. I'm currently building a nice little team here, but I would really like my mega Pokemon to be Mega Beedrill. However, all I can have are Kakuna from the Safari Zone, and I don't know exactly how to breed and things like that, so if anyone has a spare Weedle that they can trade, preferably with Attack and Speed IVs and hopefully a good nature, I'd appreciate so. I have few Pokemon I got off the Wonder Trade that have perfect IVs, so if anyone's interested, just pm me or something. Thank you.

Eibe

Hello, I am trying to breed:

Eevee/Sylveon
5 or 6 IV
Any Nature
Any level / EV training
Anticipation/Pixilate Hidden Ability

However, I cannot get high enough IVs... I have a few Anticipation Eevees if you want them (I would like to receive another one with good IVs after you bred a few of them :) ).

I can trade an HA Torchic if you want.

zellmerz

Looking for Sheer Force Tauros with Rock Climb. There are 3 versions I am looking for.
The one I want the most is 6IV Naive, I'm also looking for a 5Iv adamant and a 5iv Jolly.
I am also interested in non Ubers competitive legendaries.

I have a large amount of competitive ready to go pokemon, and can breed a large number of OU and UU competitive mons. Really I can bread almost anything competitive for you. I also have a few event legendaries.
I have a 6iv hasty protean Greninja and for comp shinies I have a starmie, Ludicolo, and a knock off Bisharp.

Please PM me if you have any interest, especially if you have a 6iv naive sheer force tauros with rock climb. As I said, I can breed you just about anything competitive.

edit: I'm also looking for both 5iv adamant (preferred) and jolly entei with extreme speed

Last edited:

DallyAlly6569

I'm looking for perfect IV Pumpkaboo and Phantumps, perfect dittos (aren't we all?), 5 IV Shellos, Growlithe, Zubat, Hoppip, Misdreavus, Larvesta, Cleffa, Igglybuff, and Togepi.
I have multiple hidden ability pokemon (Snivy, Charmander, Tepig, Magikarp, Cubchoo, Gligar, Shroomish, and more) 3/4/5 IV Bred Honedge, HA Vulpix, Fletchling, Klefki, HA Roselia, Spheal, Aipom, HA Zubat, HA Eevee, HA Gligar, Cacnea, and Meowth. I also have the following shinies to offer: Beartic, Vivillon, Kingdra, Seaking, Blissey, Exploud, Octillery, and Victreebel. PM or VM me if youre interested or have something you'd like to offer? :)

acuradc5boy

Looking for 5 iv landorus jolly nature let me know what u are interested in I don't care if the Pokemon is cloned since I understand most people clone good iv nature lengedary

PokeExpert

FT: I can breed nearly any Pokemon you need, and with 5IVs and Nature. Egg moves may be somewhat limited, since I play Pokemon Y and cannot breed some of the ones requiring the ORAS games. Let me know what you'd like, and I will see what I can do.
Also, I can offer many items, including, but not limited to, Ability Capsule, Lucky Egg, Choice Items, and Focus Sash, as well as some evolutionary items (Sachet, Metal Coat, etc). Not only those, but Mega Stones as well (Latiosite, Latiasite, Blazikenite, etc)
LF: Legendaries (ie: Entei, Suicune, Cobalion, Tornadus, Landorus, etc) with competitive-level stats (5IV, etc).
Also, I need several HA Pokemon, including, but not limited to, Totodile and Chimchar.

PM me if interested!

Last edited:

Jbird

Hello is anybody online at the moment that breed competitive pokemon? My 3ds got stolen so ive had to do everything over.

Scherzando

scare-TZAN-doe
I'm looking for:
-any male pokemon in the Mineral egg group with a 0 Speed IV, foreign (non-US), hopefully 4IV+ in other stats. I'm going to use it to MM for a shiny Honedge.
-another male pokemon in the Mineral egg group with a Careful nature; IVs aren't important for this one; I just want to pass the nature to my Onix and I don't have any pokemon that can.

*points to the link in signature* Those are what I can offer, plus non-HA pokemon including a female 5IV Dusk Ball Yamask, a female 5IV Moon Ball Sneasel, and a male 5IV Regenerator/Premier Ball Mienfoo.

EDIT: As I'm going for a shiny Gastly, I have a TON of spare 5IV Gastlys in Moon Balls! All are timid and ready to EV train so I can name them if you want, just pick the gender. I have plenty of females if someone else wants to try for a moon ball shiny or something.

Last edited:

kylosera

Hi all,

It's been a while since I've played, and since I picked up a new cartridge, I don't have any of my old breeding stuff. That said, I have the following for trade:

4 different 5IV breeding pairs of Jolly Klutz/Run Away Buneary, with EM: Thunder, Ice, and Fire Punch
Various 4IV Jolly Klutz/Run Away Buneary, with EM: Thunder, Ice, and Fire Punch
Various 4 and 5IV Adamant Synchronize/Trace Ralts in Moon Balls, with EM: Shadow Sneak, Skill Swap, Encore, and Destiny Bond

I'm looking for various 4 - 5 IV pokemon to breed competitively, including breeding pairs of Scyther, Timburr, Solosis, Slowpoke, and any others I can get. I'm also looking for a 6IV foreign Ditto - cloned is fine. Thank you all for your time, and happy trading!

Smokin' weedle

I'm looking for a rough skin druddigon, with 31 iv in hp, defence, and special defence. If, by chance it has one of the following moves it would be nice, but i can get them myself as well: stealth rock, aqua tail, iron tail, snatch. I can offer some decent iv sniper horsea (4 perfect, hp, attack, sp. attack, speed) that i can evolve to seadra and trade evolve or an infiltrator zubat with giga drain, brave bird, and zen headbutt. If anyone's interested pm me.

Mazzriot

ManaKnight
Looking for ha 5iv modest or Timid shiny eevee in dream ball
Ft arecus or darkrai code
Edit: got one now need a 5iv level ball impish intimidate growlithe -sp atk and 5iv bold solosis-atk magic guard premier ball 1 code per

Last edited:

AmethystLeslie

FT: Freshly hatched 4-5IV Modest Chlorophyll Oddish (Level-up moves: Giga Drain, Toxic, Moonblast, Grassy Terrain) in regular Pokeballs
LF: Anything

On the 4 IV side, I have Oddish missing SpDef and some other stat, as well as a few missing Attack and some other stat.

On the 5 IV side, I'm trying to breed more missing Attack, but I plenty of 5 IVs, so I want the ones that aren't missing Attack off my hands (but if you do want the ones missing Attack, fine by me). I have a lot missing SpDef. Also, I have 3 male Oddish and 6 female Oddish that are 5 IV missing Attack, but only know Absorb.

FMS682

Pokemon Breeder
Hello! I have an extra Arceus code from the August giveaway! I am looking for a shiny 5ived bulbasaur that is IVed in its respective stats and that has a good competitive nature! Message me for a trade!

***********COMPLETE********

Last edited:

thegodsu

6 iv Ditto

Hi guys i am looking for a cloned 6 iv ditto. I have a celebi up for trade for the cloned 6 iv ditto with any nature please trade me if you have an extra 6 iv ditto

Slimjim367

LF: interesting Iv bred mons. Give me the crappy ones that no one wants to battle with.

FT: ability capsules, master balls, shinnies, 5ivs, bank balls, you ask and i can produce (mostly) anything/

Kimamaru95

Looking for a 4-5 iv froakie, litwick, or kangaskhan. Hidden ability would be awesome as well. I have some legendaries to offer or lots of shiny Pokemon from gen 1-3 . Never had a Pokemon with 5 iv trying to get some for battles!