• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

IV Bred Trading Thread

oak46

Who am I?
Some 31 IV pokemon for trade, may update with more as I breed more:

Duskulls - Quiet, 4 IVs (Speed would be a 0 IV), Skill Swap and Pain Split egg moves
Zubats - Adamant, Infiltrator, 5 IVs, Brave Bird and Hypnosis egg moves
Weedles - Jolly, 5 IVs, one of them is a 31/31/31/x/31/31
Electrikes - Timid, 5 IVs, both abilities, Flame Burst and Crunch egg moves, three are 31/x/31/31/31/31 with Static

Make me offers of anything you think would be worthy of them. I'd like other IV'd pokemon but it doesn't really matter much to me.

Last edited:

Strytho

Tactical Breeder
I am looking for someone to RNG 8 shiny 6IV dittos of the following natures: bashful, careful, jolly, lax, naive, naughty, quirky, and rash. They do not need to be gen 6 native (just saying because I have no idea if that would even be possible) foreign (non-english) would be preffered. I am offering to breed any bankball you would need (I have a complete collection). If you need anymore details or would like to double check what I can breed, please feel free to ask.

Andy8

Hi i am looking for a ha 5 iv male eevee with the move wish any nature is fine i have 3 pokemon i can trade for it 5 ivs jolly charizard 5 ivs jolly tyranitar and a 5 ivs jolly dragonair send me a pm if you can help

yumenokage

faerie dragon ghost
looking for vulpix(es) with all or some of the following:
good ivs, preferably with modest or timid nature
hidden ability drought,
egg moves hypnosis, and preferably hex and extrasensory (latter 2which it gets as level-up moves)

also looking for growlithe(s) with all or some of the following:
good ivs, preferrably with beneficial nature *1 adamant *2 modest most wanted
*1 egg moves close combat and morning sun, preferably also crunch and flare blitz (latter 2 which it naturally gets as level-up moves)
*2 egg moves morning sun and fire spin
either regular ability, but not hidden

ferrothorn with leech seed, stealth rock, and spikes
good nature and ivs appreciated but not crucial.

For the above, I don't mind doing some breeding of my own to do some refining, but I would like to not have to start from scratch.

also:
vivillion patterns I don't have: tundra, monsoon, river

offering
vivillions of various patterns (ocean, polar, sandstorm, high plains, meadow, marine, continental, garden, elegant, modern, savanna, archipelago,
5 iv eevees and honedges
any non-legendary pokemon that I can breed or raise (other than events, I have a living dex, so I can help fill in any dex holes)
items obtainable through BP in XY
pokerus

Andy8

Hi i am looking for a 5iv male deino or its evolutions with the move dark pulse it can be any nature i can trade a 5iv jolly charizard or a 5iv jolly dragonair for it send me a pm if you can help

mazam

Looking for IV Bred:

Eevee
Klefki
Mawile
Fletchling
Horsea
Pumpkaboo
Rotom

Can offer:

Mewtwonite Y
Heracronite
Houndoominite
Venusaurite
Blazikenite
Blastoisitinite
Charizardite Y
Aggronite

Mewtwo
Yveltal

Smokin' weedle

I have a lot of 4 iv larvesta for trade, with hp, defence, sp. defence and either sp. attack or speed. I am looking for any of these iv bred pokemon:
Druddigon
Shroomish
Solosis
Porygon
Electrike

If you're interested pm me.

Scherzando

scare-TZAN-doe
FREE POKEMON! I have over a HUNDRED 5IV timid Moon Ball Gastlys to spare. I'll take any random pokemon in return for one. Please specify which gender you want when you contact me, and a nickname if you prefer. No nickname = I'll send as is.

Last edited:

Earendil

For anyone who would like one, I have lots and lots of surplus Self-Destructing Munchlax that are being continuously generated from a breeding project I'm working on.

These Pokemon each have 4 perfect IVs, but the placement of these varies by the Pokemon. Some additionally have a 0 IV for in their Speed stat.

Due to my inability to attach an Everstone to either of their parents, the natures of these Munchlax are completely randomized.

I have both male and female examples of this Pokemon available, and can honor requests for either Pickup or Thick Fat variants.

Please feel free to contact me for further details.

Last edited:

JoeJoe Joey928

Intermediate Breeder
Looking for a two dittos with decent IVs.
I would appreciate a ditto with prefect IVs in Attack, Special Defense, and Speed. I would also accept a ditto with perfect IVs in Speed, Special Attack, and Special Defense.
If you are willing to offer these or a 4-6 IV ditto, please PM me and I'll make an offer.

Marc G

Hello,

I'm looking for a 6iv ekans or a 5iv ekans excluding out perfect attack iv. Also it would need to be an ekans not from the North American region. Thanks for anyone able to get me this!

Friend code: 0877 - 0944 - 9137

Bahamur

Shiny Hunter
Looking for a shiny english Ditto with Quirky, Hardy or Docile nature. Better with Imposter than Limber. Not flawless, nicknamed or modified (for shiness or 6 IV).
Offering one of these shiny female 5 IV (ITA) Pokèmon:
- Charmander Blaze Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 Dragon Pulse;
- Scyther Technician Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31;
- Mawile Intimidate Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 Fire Fang;
- Gible Rough Skin Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 Iron Head.
Please PM me if interested. Thanks.

mrsora

Magically Delicious!
Looking for a 5 IV Magic Guard Cleffa. Ball doesn't really matter, but the fancy older ones are always nice; preferably nameable; shiny or no. Also looking for a Calm max IV HP Ground Magic Guard Cleffa. I'll happily breed and trade any of the following for one if you've got it:
PM me if you want to trade!
5 IV Pokemon

Marill - Huge Power - Adamant - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Belly Drum, Superpower, Aqua Jet

Joltik - Compound Eyes - Timid - 31/x/31/31/31/31

Inkay - Contrary - Adamant - 31/31/31/x/31/31

Tyrunt - Strong Jaw - Adamant - 31/31/31/x/31/31 with all 4 Fangs

Gastly - Levitate - Timid - 31/x/31/31/31/31 Hypnosis, Disable

Chansey - Serene Grace/Natural Cure - Calm - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Seismic Toss

Phantump - Harvest - Careful - 31/31/31/x/31/31

Larvesta - Flame Body - Modest - 31/x/31/31/31/31

Mareep - Static - Modest - 31/x/31/31/31/31

Froakie - Protean/Torrent - Modest/Timid - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Toxic Spikes (Maybe, lost track of the parents with it)

Fennekin - Magician/Blaze - Modest/Timid - 31/x31/31/31/31 - Wish, Hypnosis

Shellder - Skill Link - Adamant - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Rock Blast

Riolu - Prankster - Jolly - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Crunch, Blaze Kick, Bullet Punch, Hi Jump Kick

Fletchling - Gale Wings - Adamant - 31/31/31/x/31/31

Scyther - Technician - Adamant - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Vacuum Wave

Gligar - Immunity - Impish - 31/31/31/x/31/31

Mawile - Intimidate/Hyper Cutter - Adamant - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Fire Fang

Clauncher - Mega Launcher - Modest - 31/x/31/31/31/31(or x, for Trick Room)

Skrelp - Poison Point/Poison Touch - Modest - 31/x/31/31/31/31

Goomy - Hydration/Sap Sipper - Modest - 31/x/31/31/31/31

Magikarp - Rattled - Adamant - 31/31/31/x/31/31

Larvitar - Guts - Adamant - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Pursuit/Outrage/Stealth Rock/Dragon Dance

Vulpix - Drought - Timid - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Hypnosis

Solosis - Magic Bounce/Overcoat - 31/x/31/31/31/31(or x, for Trick Room)

Togepi - Serene Grace - Timid - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Nasty Plot

Keto_V2

Breeder
If possible I need:

Drilbur (Nicknamed Rufus)

Ability: Doesn't matter.
IV'S: HP, ATK, SP. D, and Speed.
Nature: Careful

Magnemite (Nickname Volt P)
Ability: Sturdy
IV's: HP, Def, SP. A, and SP.D
Nature: Bold

In exchange I'm able to trade most legendaries.

Last edited:

Monkeyfuzz

LF: 6IV Male non-English and Rare Horde 'mon

Hi, I am looking for a list of 6IV Non-English Male Pokémon here:
[spoil]
  • Deino
  • Absol
  • Scraggy
  • Skrelp
  • Sewaddle
  • Meowth
  • Snorunt
  • Clauncher
  • Corphish
  • Exeggcute
  • Rattata
  • Sandile
  • Weedle
  • Audino
  • Anorith
  • Tentacool
  • Minun
  • Lotad
  • Lileep
  • Kabuto
  • Chespin
  • Ferroseed - 0 Speed IV
  • Shuckle - 0 Speed IV
  • Foongus - 0 Speed IV
  • Omanyte
  • Cranidos
[/spoil]

And these Rare Horde HA Pokémon:
[spoil]
  • Heatmor - Great, Ultra, Timer, Nest, Dusk
  • Sudowoodo - Ultra, Timer
[/spoil]

In exchange I have all possible Bank Ball female combinations including:
  • Dream (HA where possible)
  • Apricorn - Fast, Friend, Heavy, Level, Love, Lure, Moon
  • Sport
  • Safari
  • Johto Colosseum Starter Shop Balls
  • Transfer Only HA Shop Balls including Fossils and non-HA Castform
I can also get pretty much all non-Legendary HA Pokémon, breed most if not all egg moves and breed for specific IV spreads such as 31/XX/31/31/31/31 for a Timid Pokémon. Although I do not breed these on 12.5% female Pokémon as they are very annoying to do and I have terrible luck with them. I am able to put almost any move on Smeargle including ones like Dark Void and Happy Hour. I am able to breed for some 6IV Pokémon and have some on hand. Finally, I can breed some Hidden Power Spreads such as Fire and Ice.

Any questions please ask, I come online every day so please be patient if I don't answer straight away. My rates vary so feel free to make an offer and we can work out a fair trade.

P.S- I am well aware of the Transforming Pokémon.

Looking for 6IV Male Non American Ralts and/or Castform for a roleplay with some friends.

I don't have much to offer but I have some mega stones from X/Y I can part with I think.

Doomdour

Color Ball Collector
FT: Kabuto 31/31/31/XX/31/31 Jolly, Male, Weak Armor, Luxury ball. UT.

LF: Other bred mons, if female must be matching ball. If male, doesn't matter. Egg moves aren't required.

EDIT: traded to my friend

Last edited:

Sheenz

Looking for a Jolly Larvitar, Impish Fletchling and a Impish Skarmory
I have some things i could trade just ask what you need.
PM me

xdiegaox

Im a Tamer
LF :

HA Larvitar :] Female , if come with egg moves i can give 2 pokes :] ( Pursuit, Stealth Rock, Ancient Power, Dragon Dance)

I have a lots of HA pokes (Including Dream Ball pokes with HA, Female), IV pokes
Also i can breed a perfect IV poke if you want