• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

IV Bred Trading Thread

Pathfinder

No Angel
Post here to offer your IV bread pokes , or ask for certain IV bred pokes that you're looking for, or both!

To make it easier on other traders, you should specify:
-IV's
-Nature
-Touched/EV'd or UT
-Shiny/Non-shiny
-Moves/Hidden Power type (if applicable)
and anything else that may be helpful.

Remember all rules of the Trade Forum and the general rules of Serebii forums still apply , including not posting too often or asking for/offering hacked Pokemon.

Hi, I am looking for a

Ditto (Modest)
31 Special Attack IV

and a

Ditto Adamant
31 Attack IV
31 Speed Iv

I have Timid Fennekin's with 31 Speed Iv's.

Dreh14

Hey guys!

I'm looking for a

Ditto (Timid)
31 Special Attack IV
31 Speed IV

Ditto (Modest)
31 Special Attack IV
31 Speed IV

Ditto (Adamant)
31 Attack IV
31 Speed IV

Ditto (Jolly)
31 Attack IV
31 Speed IV

joondori21

Hello!

Looking for Flawless Dittos! Trading shiny Ursaring or Inkay! -- Caught on the VERY FIRST day of release (extremely rare)

PM me!

Shanksy

Looking for a flawless ditto, have a shiny doduo and various hidden ability pokemon. I'd also be willing to part with certain megastones.

Saminka

I'm looking for a flawless, male, non-german pokemon from the Monster or Dragon egg group. Nature doesn't matter.

In return, I offer german, IV bred, timid Helioptiles.

SasakiThePikachu

like pepsi cola
I'm looking for the following Pokemon to start my Kalos journey:

Fennekin - timid, female, flawless IVs in Spd and Sp Atk
Tyrunt - jolly, male, flawless IVs in Atk and Spd
Hawlucha - adamant male, ability Limber, flawless IVs in Spd and Atk
Flabebe - timid, female, flawless IVs in Spd and Sp Atk (would love to be able to choose colour but if not, no worries)
Helioptile - modest, male, ability Dry Skin, flawless IVs in Spd and Sp Atk
Pumpkaboo - adamant, female, average size pref, ability Insomnia (pref) or Frisk, flawless IVs in Atk and SPD

I will be offering 1 event Pokemon for every 2 eggs bred. They must be in eggs, I want them to have my OT. This offer is on a first come first served basis, because I want the eggs as soon as possible :) The events will be sent via 5th gen trade.

Please PM to arrange a trade or for full list of events, all are legit. Includes Meloetta, Deoxys, Keldeo, Mew, Victini and many more.

Vitiel

but why
Looking for a (Timid) Protean Froakie with 31 IVs in Special Attack and Speed, AND must be foreign to the US. Have shiny Garchomp, Luvdisc, and I can breed good IVs onto the following: Honedge, Inkay, Clauncher, Helioptile, Fletchling (Gale Wings) and Noibat. Please PM me.

Last edited:

Erchamion

looking for a flawless ditto (with destiny knot now passing on 5 different IVs that should be all I need for IV-breeding right?)
except for dittos of all natures but well I've got that covered...
i can offer (when pokemon bank is up) shiny minccino, spearow and golbat or one of several spare event legendaries including celebi, arceus, mew etc
also hidden ability poliwag from y

Last edited:

dreas94

Cool Trainer
Hello i am looking for this kind of team setup anyone that can fiix these for me il try to repay with all that i can:
Helioptile Ability: Solar Power (Flawless, Timid)
Bulbasaur Ability: Whatever Breeded move: Weather ball (if possible) (Flawless, Timid)
Vulpix Ability: Drought (Flawless, Calm)
Tyrunt Ability: Strong Jaw (Flawless, Adamant)
Fletchling Abiltity: Big Pecks (if that is the one becoming Flame Body after evolution) (Flawless, Adamant)
Pancham Ability: Iron Fist (Flawless, Brave)
The payment for now can be starter pokemon, my legendarys, megastones etc. As fast as we get acces to Pokebank i can give shinys and alot more legendarys.

Yogi Bear

King of Poke Games
Looking for Flawless IV Ditto. Nature and OT are irrelavent. Check my signature for returns.

nsylver

Hello There, Looking for a flawless IV ditto as well, nature and ot also irrelevant, I am breeding IV modest Eevees for now, I am also offering up my Zygarde in return.

Shanksy

I have 2 perfect IV distribution Honedge up for trade -Brave- 31/31/31/x/31/0
Both female.
I am looking to trade for shiny pokemon or other pokemon with perfect IVs.

pokerface

Hey,
Looking for any of the following, please PM with requests if available:

I'm looking for a

Ditto (Timid)
31 Special Attack IV
31 Speed IV

Ditto (Modest)
31 Special Attack IV
31 Speed IV

Ditto (Adamant)
31 Attack IV
31 Speed IV

Ditto (Jolly)
31 Attack IV
31 Speed IV

InnocentTable

FT: 31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly and Adamant magikarp

LF: Any other Iv Bred pokemon

JynxMidnight

IV Breeder
Trading several Super Sized Pumpkaboo with 2-3 perfect IVs, all Pumpkaboo are Careful nature and UT. Perfect stats include combinations of Hp, Attack, Defense and Special Defense. Working on Pumpkaboo with all 4 perfect IVs.

I'm looking for other good IV bred pokemon with a similar amount of perfect stats, and kalos starters with their hidden ability. If you have other offers go ahead and post!

RedGyarados1

I have a number of Gible with 4 or 5 perfect IVs. Many of these have a Jolly nature, but other natures are available.

I am looking for other IV bred Pokemon, but am willing to accept any decent offers.

PhoenixShad0w13

Sword Master
I too am looking for a Flawless Ditto.

I do offer a Shiny Wingull, or I can go hunting for something else. I do have quite a bit of stuff on Gen 5 games, and can trade from them too.

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
Offering Houndours!

Check my Signature, they are bred for a Timid Special Sweeper and have all IV's 31 except Attack.

Last edited:

Kewzu

2 Male Adamant Torchics Lvl 1

1. Speed Boost IV:31/31/X/31/31/31
2. Blaze 31/31/31/31/31/X
looking for other 5 max iv pokemon or offer