• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

IV Bred Trading Thread

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Offering 200 Calm Seismic Toss, Aromatherapy Chansey in Love Balls all 5-6IV still hatching about 70 more eggs so I won't check for a specific IV Spread, abilities are Serene Grace, and Natural Cure

Looking for Manectrite, Leftovers, BP Items, PP Ups and pp mazes and duplicate mega stones had to restart iv breeding for the egg moves just for the love ball so don't think those items are to much to ask for them, I can also attatch any ev reducing berry to them or a Liechi berry if needed, was hoping to mm for a shiny Chansey but have yet to hatch one which is why all of these are for trade rather than releasing all the non 31/x/31/31/31/31 natural cure Chansey, I appreciate any offers, thanks

mew 2000

Shiny Celebi
offering a adamant charizard iv bred in hp, attack,defense sp.atk and speed ( according to the judge) and has the egg move dragon dance. i bred this with the purpose of mega evolving it into mega charizard X it has blaze as its abilty i'm looking for a lucario or rilou adament and iv breed in defense sp def attack and speed.

if for any reason i was wrong about what charizards iv bred in i will return your pokemon promptly

pm me if interested

Sito

Shiny Breeder
I have:

5IV
31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly Ponyta
31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly Tyrunt with egg moves Dragon Dance,Icy Fang,Fire Fang, Thunder Fang(Males Only)
31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Drought Vulpix with egg move Hypnosis,Heat Wave, hex, extrassensory(In Heal Balls)
31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Helioptile with egg move Glare
31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Scyther with egg moves Baton Pass, Night Slash
31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Blaze/Magician Fennekin with egg moves Heat Wave,Hypnosis,Wish(Male Only)
31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Mawile with egg moves Fire Fang,Sucker Punch,Ice Fang(In Heal Ball)
31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant HA Dratini with egg moves Extremespeed,Aqua Jet, Dragon Dance,Dragon Rush
31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly Riolu with Steadfast/Inner Focus/Prankster with egg moves Bullet Punch, Blaze Kick, Crunch, High Jump Kick(Mostly Male)(In Luxury Balls)(Have a few female Riolus, but only trading them for good offers)
31/x/31/31/31/31 Modest Cyndaquil with egg move Extrasensory(Male Only)
31/x/31/31/31/31 Bold Swift Swim/Oblivious Feebas with egg moves Haze,Dragon Pulse, Mirror Coat, Hypnosis
31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly Moxie/Mold Breaker Pinsir with egg moves Quick Attack, Close Combat(In Net Ball)

6IV
Jolly Tyrunt with egg moves Dragon Dance, Ice,Fire,Thunder Fang(Male Only)
Jolly Ponyta(Female Only)
Bold Oblivious Feebas(Male Only, 2 Remain)

LF:
4IV or 5IV Foreign Pokemon
Shiny Pokemon
Pokemon with good egg moves
Female pokemon on cool or rare pokeballs
5IV or 6IV Timid/Jolly/Adamant/Modest Ditto
Pokebank Legendaries

Trading my 6IV pokemon only for 6IV pokemon or multiple 5IV pokemon

Pm me if interested.

Phyroxzenoid

Competitive Battler
Looking simply for an Adamant Scyther with the egg move Defog. IVs don't matter. I am also looking for a 31/31/31/31/31/0 Ditto for the purpose of Trick Room breeding. Please PM me and I can tell you what I have to offer in exchange.

ashcrimson777

Newb Shiny Hunter
For the next hour, anyone who messages me gets a free love ball 4-5IV chansey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aroma/seismic move

Amacitare

Ninja Cat
Hi, I have several things to trade and if I don't have what you want, pm me to work something out.

Have: 6IV Machop
LF: another 6IV pokemon

Have: 4-5 IV Eevees (Bold or Timid, some with egg moves and HA)
LF: IV pokemon I don't have, Shinies (inc. legendaries), event legendaries, Female pokemon in interesting balls, game-exclusive megastones, blazikinite, Battle Maison items, other items.

PM me for more details or if you want me to custom make something for you!

Last edited:

not589

6iv Adamant Dittos for trade! Please PM me, I'll look at any offer :D

SCSojiro

Hi guys, i'm actually breeding some eevees HP fire, (with wish):

FT
;133; ♂ Timid, HA (31/2*x/31/30/31/30) with wish, HP fire.

LF
Any poke with maximised IV and good HP born in Kalos.

Notes
- I'm a fully legit player, therefore I need both non-duped and born in kalos pokes.
- I'm french and so is my game, so you can MM with my pokes :)
- If you need any french poke for MM, PM me, I need a perfect furfrou ♂ (31/31/31/xx/31/31) (non french)

aerial_ace

Looking for timid/modest 5 ivs roselia with spikes and sleep popwder.
Offering all starters, perfect timid spanish ghastly, jolly mienfoo 5ivs, shiny mienfoo, tornadus or phione pm me if interested.

FT

Cleaning out some items/Pokemon

Deoxys
Latias
Rayquaza
Mew
Virizion
Meloetta
Sylveon

All 4 drives
Luck incense
Scizorite
moon stone
Leftovers

6iv rain dish bold squirtle with aura sphere/dragon pulse
5iv overgrown timid treecko with leaf storm/dragon breath
5iv speed blast jolly torchic with baton pass/reversal
5iv magic guard modest abra with barrier/fire punch
5iv adapability adamant corphish with dragon dance/superpower
5iv speedboost jolly venipede with spikes/toxic spikes
5iv rough skin/speed boost adamant carvanha with brine/destiny bond
5iv adaptability impish eevee with wish/yawn
5iv solar power timid charmander with dragon pulse/outrage
5iv marvel scale jolly dratini with iron tail/extreme speed
5iv adamant technician scyther with vacuum wave/night slash
5iv overgrown calm chikorita with aromatherapy
5iv super luck naive absol with play rough/megahorn
5iv leviate timid gastly with perish song/psywave
5iv strong jaw timid tyrunt with fire/ice/thunder fangs
5iv clear body adamant beldum

LF
Good offers
I would like 5iv Pokemon I don't have for my 5iv
Lengendary Pokemon
Shiny Pokemon

Ichna

Looking for Shiny Perfect 5IV Timid Natural Cure Staryu/Starmie

Offering multiple of anything in my sig, some in-game legendaries, shiny pokemon.

Please PM me if you think we can work out a deal. Thanks!

P.S. If you are interested in something in my sig but don't have what I'm looking for PM me with an offer and I'm sure we can make a deal.
Friend Code: 0018-1458-6414

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Just breed a 6 iv male Timid Eevee. For anyone interested, I would like another 6 iv pokemon in return, though which one I am unsure of. I will look at all offers. I will also accept 3-4 iv Legends with Neutral natures for it if you do not have a 6 iv to offer.

I also have several 5 iv female Timid Zorua, Modest Eevee, and a Jolly treecko. None of them have egg moves. Looking for a 5 IV pokemon in return, and am mainly looking for...Oddball pokemon, such as Deerling and Pikachu, not really good competitive wise but neat to have pokemon. Offer away.

Mr. Morshu

Mega Smaggron
* note- currently backed up with orders, if you want me to breed something, expect it to be a while
FT
-got a female timid tynamo with 31/xx/31/31/31/31 IV's, PM me with other 5 IV pokebank pokemon

-31/xx/31/31/31/31 timid blaze charmander with dragon rush and dragon pulse egg moves.

shiny pokemon including charizard, scizor, electivire, a fully EV trained in HP/S.DEF mandibuzz, golem, snubbull, fully EV trained in HP/S.ATT dragalge, ludvisc, mankey and fully EV trained in HP/DEF amoonguss, and a bunch of others. PM me with other shiny offers

can breed just about anything (besides genderless poke's) with 5 IV's, egg moves and Adamant, Timid, Jolly or modest nature and egg moves, if you want a specific thing, PM me with what you want and your offer (another 5-6 iv pokemon, or shiny pokemon/ certain items). Pokemon with odd gender ratios (like 75% male to 25% female) will cost 2 5 IV pokes or 1 5 iv poke+certain items, as they take a lot longer to breed high IVs onto.

LF

-a careful and a adamant 31/31/31/xx/31/31 rhyhorn, on the calm one, egg moves metal burst and counter, and on the adamant one, egg moves crunch, thunder and ice fang.

-a 31/31/31/xx/31/31 torrent adamant mudkip with egg moves avalanche/ ice ball, mirror coat and counter

-31/31/31/xx/31/31 swift swim adamant/jolly kabuto

-31/xx/31/31/31/31 swift swim modest omanyte

-31/31/31/xx/31/31 poison touch muk

-a 5-6 IV nidoran (both male and female) with modest nature and hustle as its ability, egg moves sucker punch on male

-will check any other offers, pm me if you want something

Booty

FT: Lots of 5 iv Porygons

LF: Other5 iv pokemon, BP items, leftovers, Dusk Stones & lucky eggs

ubernerd37

Pokémon Breeder
Offering: White Flower Flabebe
Ability: Flower Veil
Nature: Calm
IV's: 31/x/31/31/31/31
IN A PREMIER BALL

Looking for any offers, especially 5IV pokes I don't have (There's a link to my trade shop in my sig; take a look around if you want)

Last edited:

hypnofreak

Hex Maniac
Requesting:

6 IV Japanese (or non-English) Ditto

Offering (random IV's) - state what you want for it, multiples allowed.

Events
Jolly/Lax Celebi
Sassy Darkrai
Genesect

Gen 6
Lonely Yveltal
Careful Xerneas

Gen 5
Adamant Kyurem
Adamant Zekrom
Quiet Thundurus
Hardy Landorus
Hasty Tornadus
Adamant Terrakion
Modest Virizion

Gen 4
Bold Cresselia
Sassy Regigigas
Jolly Azelf
Careful Dialga
Naive Palkia
Naughty Giratina

Gen 3
Impish Regirock
Mild Registeel
Careful Regice
Hardy Latias

Gen 2
Bold Entei
Jolly Ho-Oh
Quiet Lugia

Shinies (random IV's, not kalos-bred)
Timid Chlorophyll Exeggcute
Modest Early Bird Seedot
Lonely Cofagrigus

All X megastones except Mewtwonite.

Last edited:

GrassPokemonFTW

Offering:
A boatload of 5 IV and 6 IV Noibats (all Timid, most with Frisk though some have Infiltrator; 31/x/31/31/31/31)
Several good-IV and beneficial nature Legendary Pokémon (some with prior EV training; can be removed upon request; PM for more details)
*SHINY* Perfect SpA and Spd IVs, Timid Latios (Prior EV training - 4 HP, 252 SpA, 252 Spd; can be removed upon request)
Masuda Method Gastly (31/x/31/x/31/31 Timid Nature; JPN-native)
Lots of 4 IV Ferroseed (all Impish, 31/31/31/x/31/x)
Lots of 5 IV Larvitar (all Adamant; 31/31/31/x/31/31)
Any starter Pokémon - 5 IVs + Hidden Abilities where applicable
Any evolutionary stones

Looking for:
Something very specific: a Garden Pattern Vivillon with 31 IVs in at least Special Attack and Speed (more would be awesome though) and a Timid Nature, and its Pokéball must be a Dusk Ball (good luck!)
Will look at other offers, but the above criterion will grant automatic access to what's listed above.

Last edited: