• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

IV Bred Trading Thread

The Mustache

I'M LOOKING FOR A 5IV ADAMANT LILLIPUP!!! OFFERING CHARIZARDITE X + LEFTOVERS FOR IT!!!! (if possible eggmoves) (can make a bigger offer for a 6IV one) :D

Sito

Shiny Breeder
I have:

5IV
;004;31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Blaze/Solar Power Charmander with egg moves Dragon Dance, Outrage, Dragon Pulse, Flare Blitz(Both Male and Female)(In Luxury Balls)
;010;31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Caterpie(In Nest Ball)
;029;31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Hustle(HA) Nidoran F(In Dream Ball)
;032;31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Hustle(HA) Nidoran M(In Dream Ball)
;058;31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly Intimidate/Flash Fire Growlithe with egg moves Morning Sun, Close Combat, Flare Blitz, Iron Tail(In Fast Ball, its a HGSS ball)
;127;31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly Mold Breaker Pinsir with egg moves Quick Attack, Close Combat(In Net Ball)
;129;31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Both Non-HA and HA Magikarp
;133;31/x/31/31/31/31 Bold Non-HA Eevee with egg moves Yawn, Wish, Curse, Stored Power(In Dive Ball, Good for Vaporeon)
;133;31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Non-HA Eevee with egg moves Curse, Stored Power, Covet,Charm(In Quick Ball)
;147;31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant HA Dratini with egg moves Extremespeed,Aqua Jet, Dragon Dance,Dragon Rush(Some in Poke Ball, Some in Dusk Ball)
;152;31/x/31/31/31/31 Calm Overgrow Chikorita with egg moves Counter, Leaf Storm, Leech Seed, Grassy Terrain(In Nest Ball)
;155;31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Blaze Cyndaquil with egg move Extrassensory(In Timer Ball)
;158;31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly Torrent Totodile with egg moves Ice Punch, Aqua Jet,Dragon Dance, Thrash(In Great Ball)

I Obtained these 3 pokemon in pokemon Colosseum
;179;31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Mareep with egg moves Agility, Electric Terrain(In Quick Ball)
;183;31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Huge Power Marril with egg moves Superpower, Aqua Jet, Body Slam, Belly Drum(In Dive Ball)
;215;31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly Non-HA Sneasel with egg moves Ice Punch, Ice Shard, Fake Out, Pursuit(In Moon Ball)
;227;31/31/31/x/31/31 Impish Sturdy Skarmory with egg moves Stealth Rock, Curse, Whirlwind, Brave Bird(In Heavy Ball)
;228;31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Flash Fire Houndour with egg moves Destiny Bond, Nasty Plot, Sucker Punch(In Luxury Ball)(Male Only)
;231;31/31/31/x/31/31 Impish Pickup Phanphy with egg moves Ice Shard,Play Rough,Heavy Slam,Head Smash(In Heavy Ball)
;239;31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly Non-HA Elekid with egg moves Ice Punch, Focus Punch,Cross Chop, Fire Punch(In Moonball, Male Only)
;246;31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly Larvitar with egg moves Stealth Rock, Pursuit, Dragon Dance, Outrage(In Heavy Ball)(Male only, 2 left)
;252;31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Unburden Treecko with egg moves Leech Seed,Synthesis,Endeavor,Leaf Storm
;258;31/31/31/x/31/31 Impish Non-HA Mudkip with egg moves Ice Ball, Avalanche, Curse
;302;31/x/31/31/31/31 Bold Prankster Sableye with egg moves Trick, Recover(In Dusk Ball)
;303;31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Mawile with egg moves Fire Fang,Sucker Punch,Ice Fang(In Heal Ball)
;307;31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly Pure Power Meditite with egg moves Bide, Psycho Cut, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch(In Dive Ball)
;318;31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Speed Boost Carvana with Destiny Bond(In Dream Ball)
;333;31/x/31/31/31/31 Calm Natural Cure Swablue with egg moves Haze, Pursuit, Hyper Voice(In Premier Ball)
;349;31/x/31/31/31/31 Bold Swift Swim/Oblivious Feebas with egg moves Haze,Dragon Pulse, Mirror Coat, Hypnosis(Some in Poke Ball, some in Heal Ball)
;353;31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Frisk Shuppet with egg moves Knock Off, Phantom Force, Destiny Bond, Shadow Sneak(In Dusk Ball)
;403;31/31/x/31/31/31 Rash Intimidate Shinx with egg moves Ice Fang, Thunder Fang, Fire Fang(In Moon Ball)
;447;31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly Riolu with Steadfast/Inner Focus/Prankster with egg moves Bullet Punch, Blaze Kick, Crunch, High Jump Kick(Mostly Male)(In Luxury Balls)(Have a few female Riolus, but only trading them for good offers)
:636:31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Flame Body Larvesta with egg move Morning sun(In a Luxury Ball)
31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Blaze Fennekin with egg moves Heat Wave,Hypnosis,Wish(Male Only)
31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly Tyrunt with egg moves Dragon Dance,Icy Fang,Fire Fang, Thunder Fang(Males Only)

;179;Timid Static Mareep with egg moves Agility, Electric Terrain(In Quick Ball)(2 Female, 6 Male left)
;227;Impish Sturdy Skarmory with egg moves Stealth Rock, Curse, Whirlwind, Brave Bird(In Heavy Ball)(3 Female, 1 Male left)
:636:Timid Flame Body Larvesta with egg move Morning sun(In a Luxury Ball)(2 Female, 1 Male left)
;303;Adamant Mawile with egg moves Fire Fang,Sucker Punch,Ice Fang(In Heal Ball)(1 Female, 2 Male left)
;349;Bold Swift Swim/Oblivious Feebas with egg moves Haze,Dragon Pulse, Mirror Coat, Hypnosis(3 Female all Oblivious and 1 Male Swift Swim left)
;004;Adamant Blaze/Solar Power Charmander with egg moves Dragon Dance, Outrage, Dragon Pulse, Flare Blitz(Both Male and Female)(In Luxury Balls)(2 Female with Blaze, 3 Males with Blaze, 3 Males with Solar Power left)
;246;Jolly Larvitar with egg moves Stealth Rock, Pursuit, Dragon Dance, Outrage(In Heavy Ball)(Male only, 2 left)(1 Female, 1 Male left)
;258;Impish Non-HA Mudkip with egg moves Ice Ball, Avalanche, Curse(2 Male left)
;403;Rash Intimidate Shinx with egg moves Ice Fang, Thunder Fang, Fire Fang(In Moon Ball)(3 Female, 3 Male left)
;307;Jolly Pure Power Meditite with egg moves Bide, Psycho Cut, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch(In Dive Ball)(3 Female, 2 Male left)
;231;Impish Pickup Phanphy with egg moves Ice Shard,Play Rough,Heavy Slam,Head Smash(In Heavy Ball)(2 Female, 1 Male left)

LF:
Pokemon with good egg moves
Female pokemon on cool or rare pokeballs
Pokebank Legendaries with good natures/IVs
A Timid/Modest Thundurus with good Ivs

Trading my 6IV pokemon only for 6IV pokemon or multiple 5IV pokemon

Pm me if interested.

_Wadsworth_

Hello fellow players,

I am looking for a modest sniper Horsea with 5 perfect IVs as followed:
31/X/31/31/31/31

I can offer a 5 perfect Iv Adamant Mawile with Intimidate
31/31/31/X/31/31

Pm with offers, thanks in advance

ohjeezitskim

LOOKING FOR

Umbreon
31/0-10/31/xx/31/31
5th gen move tutor moves Foul play** / Heal bell
Egg Move Curse

I have many 5iv pokemon with HA/Egg moves. Will offer 3 perfect 5iv mons for this umbreon!

AzureCharizard

Really? Come on now.
im looking for a zubat with its ha, ivs doesn't matter but prefer 5-6ivs. it don't need to have egg moves or any specific nature(will breed it myself).

willing to trade multiple bp items, including ability capsule, or shinys and 5-6 ivs i have. also willing to breed something on request.

The Mustache

I'm looking for a 6IV JAP DITTO. I don't care nature of it is legit or not. I just want it for breeding. Please, if you have one PM and I'll make offers for it.

AmphyLucky13

Purduuuu Says Amphy
Looking for an IV Bred Sentret And an IV Bred Natu (preferably with it's HA).

Items FT:

Leftovers x1
PP Max x2
Rare Candy x2

Pokemon FT (Already Bred):

6 IV Modest Charmander with Ancient Power, Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, and Outrage
5 IV Modest Swablu in a Nest Ball
4 IV Impish Skarmory with Whirlwind, Brave Bird, and Curse

Pokemon IV Breed-able Upon Request (4 IV - 5 IVs):

Sandile with Counter, Pursuit, Thunder Fang, and Fire Fang in a Repeat Ball
Mareep
Timid Snivy with Mirror Coat, Iron Tail, Mean Look, and Glare
Pichu with Wish and Encore
Jolly Ponyta with Morning Sun and Hypnosis in an Ultra Ball
Jolly Glameow with Last Resort and Quick Attack

If you're interested in any of these, let me know via a PM! :)

Sacred Stride

Looking for flawless Quiet nature honedge with Hidden power Ice. I can offer ability capsule or pokerus. I dont care if it is RNGed

Spawty

Claimed Golduck!
Working on my Cyndaquil MM, I've bred just a few 5 and 6 IV Cyndaquils. They're all in luxury balls and are Timid natured. Most, but not all, have egg moves (Extrasensory, Crush Claw, Flame Burst, and Flare Blitz).

Cyndaquil ♂ (x30)
31/X/31/31/31/31
All have egg moves (Extrasensory, Crush Claw, Flame Burst, and Flare Blitz).

Cyndaquil ♀ (x1)
31/X/31/31/31/31
Has all eggmoves (Extrasensory, Crush Claw, Flame Burst, and Flare Blitz).
Will only accept Events or ♀ 5IV Totodile (in Dive Ball) and Chikorita (in Nest Ball) with 4 Egg Moves, but I'll look through any other offers.

Cyndaquil ♀
X/31/31/31/31/31(x5) Missing HP
31/31/X/31/31/31 (x2) Missing Def
31/31/31/31/X/31 (x3) Missing Sp.Def
31/31/31/31/31/X (x2) Missing Spd

Has all egg moves (Extrasensory, Crush Claw, Flame Burst, and Flare Blitz)

Cyndaquil ♂ (x1)
31/31/31/31/31/31
No Egg Moves

Cyndaquil ♂ (x4)
31/31/31/31/31/31
Has all egg moves (Extrasensory, Crush Claw, Flame Burst, and Flare Blitz).

They're all Kalos born, non-cloned, and nicknameable.

I'm interested in ♀ 5IV Bank Ball pokemon (includes Dream Ball), Events, Non-fished Shinies, Master Balls, and Ability Capsules, but I'm open to read most offers.

Lockette

Competitive Player
[Got it ]

LF: ♀ Togepi | Premier Ball | Serene Grace | Nature: Any | Egg Moves: Any | 31/x/31/31/31/31

I will trade 3x for the Togepi I want, 1x for a 4IV spitback

♂ Bulbasaur | Nest Ball | Chlorophyll | Modest | 31/x/31/30/31/30 (Hidden Power Fire)
Egg Moves: Giga Drain, Charm

♀ Jigglypuff | Heal Ball | Friend Guard | Calm | 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Heal Pulse, Wish, Perish Song

♂ ♀ Poliwag | Dive Ball | Swift Swim | Modest | 31/x/31/31/31/31 or 31/x/31/30/31/31 (Hidden Power Grass)
Egg Moves: Encore, Water Pulse

♂ 1♀ Abra | Ultra Ball | Magic Guard | Timid | 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: None

♂ ♀ Machop | Heavy Ball | No Guard | Adamant | 31/31/31/x/31/31 or 31/31/31/x/31/0
Egg Moves: Quick Guard, Bullet Punch, Ice Punch, Close Combat

♂ ♀ Gastly | Moon Ball | Levitate | Timid | 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Perish Song, Disable

♀ Chansey | Heal Ball | Serene Grace | Calm, Bold | 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Helping Hand, Counter, Aromatherapy Seismic Toss

♀ Chansey | Heal Ball | Natural Cure | Bold | 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Helping Hand, Counter, Aromatherapy Seismic Toss

♂ ♀ Scyther | Timer Ball | Technician | Adamant | 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Quick Guard, Night Slash

♂ ♀ Magikarp | Lure Ball (Blue) | Swift Swim | Adamant | 31/31/31/x/31/31

♂ ♀ Dratini | Luxury Ball | Marvel Scale | Modest | 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Extreme Speed, Water Pulse, Dragon Pulse

♂ ♀ Dratini | Luxury Ball | Marvel Scale | Jolly | 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Extreme Speed, Water Pulse, Dragon Pulse

♂ ♀ Natu | Dusk Ball | Magic Bounce | Calm | 31/x/31/31/31/31

♂ ♀ Mareep | Fast Ball | Static | Modest | 31/x/31/30/31/30 (Hidden Power Fire)
Egg Moves: Flatter, Eerie Impulse, Electric Terrain

♂ ♀ Marill | Dive Ball | Huge Power | Adamant | 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Belly Drum, Aqua Jet, Perish Song, Superpower

♂ ♀ Gligar | Dream Ball | Immunity | Impish | 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Cross Poison, Night Slash

♂ ♀ Sneasel | Luxury Ball | Inner Focus, Keen Eye ==> Pressure | Jolly | 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Ice Punch, Fake Out, Pursuit, Icicle Crash

♂ ♀ Swinub | Luxury Ball | Thick Fat | Adamant | 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Icicle Spear, Icicle Crash, Stealth Rock

♂ ♀ Phanpy | Heavy Ball | Pickup | Impish | 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Head Smash, Play Rough, Ice Shard

♂ ♀ Larvitar | Dusk Ball | Guts | Sassy | 31/31/31/x/31/31 or 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Stealth Rock, Pursuit, Iron Head

♂ ♀ Lotad | Safari Ball | Swift Swim, Rain Dish | Modest | 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Leech Seed, Giga Drain, Synthesis

♂ ♀ Mawile | Luxury Ball | Intimidate | Adamant | 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Sucker Punch, Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang

♂ ♀ Electrike | Quick Ball | Lightning Rod | Timid, Modest | 31/x/30/31/31/31 (Hidden Power Ice)
Egg Moves: None.

♂ ♀ Ralts | Premier Ball | Telepathy | Timid | 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Encore, Destiny Bond, Disable

♂ ♀ Duskull | Luxury Ball |Levitate | Sassy | 31/x/31/x/31/0
Egg Moves: Destiny Bond, Imprison, Pain Split

♂ ♀ Bagon | Great Ball | Rock Head | Modest | 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Hydro Pump, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Dance

Beldum | Pokeball | Clear Body | Adamant | 31/31/31/x/31/31

♂ ♀ Shellos | Premier Ball| Storm Drain | Bold | 31/x/31/31/31/31 or 31/x/31/31/31/0 Egg Moves: Stockpiile, Amnesia, Acid Armor, Yawn

♂ ♀ Gible | Luxury Ball | Rough Skin, Sand Veil | Jolly | 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Iron Head

♂ ♀ Snover | Nest Ball | Snow Warning | Quiet | 31/31/31/31/31/x
Egg Moves: Leech Seed

Rotom | Pokeball | Levitate | Modest | 31/x/31/31/31/31 or 31/x/30/31/31/31 (Hidden Power Ice)

♀ Gothita | Luxury Ball | Shadow Tag | Sassy | 31/x/31/31/31/0

♂ ♀ Foongus | Premier Ball | Regenerator | Sassy | 31/x/31/31/31/0

♂ ♀ Ferroseed | Iron Barbs | Relaxed | 31/31/31/x/31/x
Egg Moves: Stealth Rock, Seed Bomb, Leech Seed, Spikes

♂ ♀ Litwick | Luxury Ball | Infiltrator, Flash Fire | Modest | 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Heat Wave

♂ ♀ Pawniard | Luxury Ball | Defiant | Adamant | 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Pursuit, Psycho Cut, Sucker Punch

♂ ♀ Fletchling | Timer Ball | Gale Wings | Adamant | 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Tailwind, Quick Guard

♂ ♀ Espurr | Luxury Ball | Own Tempo | Bold | 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Yawn Trick

♂ ♀ Spritzee | Heal Ball | Aroma Veil | Relaxed | 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Disable, Wish

Please PM me if interested, thanks.

Last edited:

Mega Gobli

The Best
I'm looking for a speedy Beautifly, at least 4-5 IV level 1, or EV trained and ready for battle. And also a Gardevoir (female) with at least IVS in S. Attack, S. Defense, and Speed, again level 1 or already EV trained.

Willing to trade shinies for them, or 5IV Eevees, and legendaries. PM me ASAP.

2rsa

Shiny Hunter
Looking for a NONE ENGLISH 6IVed Ditto.
Offering a Kalos caught Shiny Beartic or a Meloetta. I also have some 5IVed pokemons. Willing to trade more than one pokemon for the Ditto.

Jack5326

Looking for the following MALE Pokemon with either 6IVs or a perfect 5IV spread, suitable natures and abilities. No specific Pokeballs are required and the more egg moves the better:

Growlithe (Not English Please)
Roselia
Swinub (Not English Please)
Shroomish
Skarmory
Buneary
Whismur
Koffing
Shellder
Horsea
Riolu
Swablu
Houndour
Mawile
Venonat
Totodile
Absol

FT:

Mega Stones: Abomasite, Blazikenite, Gengarite, Heracronite, Houndoominite, Lucarionite, Manectite, Mawilite, Venusaurite / Generic Items: Adamant Orb, Claw Fossil, Cover Fossil, Damp Rock, Icy Rock, Lagging Tail, Leftovers, Life Orb, Miracle Seed, Old Amber, Plume Fossil, Root Fossil, Smooth Rock / Berries: Enigma Berry, Lansat Berry, Starf Berry

Necroid

I would like a 6IV/5IV missing ATK bug egg group male, same for a grass, human-like and mineral or fairy egg group male ^_^

I can offer pretty much any Pokemon that can be bred

ShinyHunter20

Lf:
5/6 IV Volbeat w/baton pass

Ft:
6 IV Ditto (cloned, not sure if legit)
5 IV chansey
Shiny pikachu event

Pokeman Man

The Real Slim Shady
I have:
4 IV Honedge (Adamant nature, has Metal Sound, Destiny Bond, Wide Guard)
4 IV Scyther (Adamant nature, Technician, has Defog, Silver Wind, Baton Pass, and Razor Wing)
4 IV Steelix (Careful nature, Sturdy)
4 IV Weavile (Jolly nature, Pressure, has Ice Punch, [level 15, has EVs, can reset if needed] Foreign (KOR))
4 IV Smeargle (Timid nature, Own Tempo, all in Premier Balls)

Due to lack of space, I don't really like to keep 4 IVs around anymore. I do have some of these still, but all of these Pokemon are breedable on request.

Beldum (Adamant nature, Clear Body)
Bulbasaur (Careful nature, Overgrow/Chlorophyll, has Giga Drain, Petal Dance, and Grassy Terrain)
Bunnelby (Adamant nature, Pickup/Cheek Pouch/Huge Power)
Chansey (Bold nature, Serene Grace/Natural Cure, has Seismic Toss/Aromatherapy, all in Quick Balls)
Charmander (Adamant/Timid nature, Blaze, has Flare Blitz, Outrage, Dragon Dance)
Chespin (Impish nature, Overgrow/Bulletproof, has Spikes)
Clauncher (Modest nature, Mega Launcher)
Corphish (Adamant nature, Hyper Cutter/Shell Armor/Adaptability, has Dragon Dance, Aqua Jet, Knock Off, all in Dive Balls)
Croagunk (Adamant nature, Dry Skin/Anticipation, has Fake Out and Drain Punch)
Dratini (Adamant nature, Shed Skin/Marvel Scale, has Dragon Dance)
Drilbur (Adamant nature, Sand Rush/Sand Force/Mold Breaker, has Rapid Spin)
Durant (Jolly nature, Hustle/Swarm/Truant)
Flabebe (Calm nature, Flower Veil, White Flower all in Premier Balls)
Feebas (Bold nature, Swift Swim/Oblivious)
Ferroseed (Careful nature, Iron Barbs, has Leech Seed and Stealth Rock)
Fletchling (Adamant nature, Gale Wings)
Frillish (Calm nature, Water Absorb/Cursed Body)
Froakie (Timid nature, Torrent/Protean)
Gastly (Timid nature, Levitate)
Gible (Jolly nature, Sand Veil/Rough Skin, has Outrage)
Goomy (Bold nature, Hydration/Sap Sipper/Gooey)
Gligar (Impish nature, Hyper Cutter/Sand Veil/Immunity)
Helioptile (Timid nature, Dry Skin/Sand Veil, has Glare)
Heracross (Adamant nature, Swarm/Guts/Moxie, has Rock Blast, all in Ultra Balls)
Honedge (Adamant/Quiet nature, No Guard)
Kangaskhan (Adamant nature, Early Bird/Scrappy)
Klefki (Bold nature, Prankster)
Larvesta (Timid nature, Flame Body)
Larvitar (Adamant nature, Guts, has Stealth Rock)
Magikarp (Jolly nature, Swift Swim/Rattled, all in Dive Balls)
Marill (Adamant nature, Thick Fat/Huge Power, has Aqua Jet and Superpower)
Mawile (Adamant nature, Hyper Cutter/Intimidate, has Fire Fang/Sucker Punch)
Meditite (Adamant nature, Pure Power, has Drain Punch, Fake Out, Ice Punch)
Mienfoo (Jolly nature, Inner Focus/Regenerator, has Knock Off)
Miltank (Impish nature, Scrappy/Thick Fat, all in Heal Balls)
Pawniard (Adamant nature, Defiant/Inner Focus, has Sucker Punch)
Phantump (Impish nature, Frisk/Harvest/Natural Cure)
Pinsir (Jolly nature, Hyper Cutter/Mold Breaker/Moxie, has Fury Cutter, Close Combat, and Quick Attack, all in Luxury Balls)
Poliwag (Calm nature, Swift Swim, has Encore)
Shroomish (Adamant nature, Effect Spore/Poison Heal/Quick Feet, has Bullet Seed)
Sableye (Careful nature, Keen Eye/Stall/Prankster, has Recover)
Scyther (Adamant nature, Swarm/Technician, has Defog)
Shellder (Jolly nature, Shell Armor/Skill Link, has Rock Blast and Icicle Spear)
Skarmory (Careful nature, Sturdy, has Brave Bird/Whirlwind)
Starly (Jolly nature, Intimidate/Reckless, has Double-Edge)
Swinub (Adamant nature, Snow Cloak/Oblivious, has Icicle Crash and Stealth Rock)
Timburr (Adamant nature, Guts/Sheer Force, has Drain Punch and Mach Punch)
Tyrunt (Jolly nature, Strong Jaw, has Dragon Dance, Fire/Thunder/Poison Fang)
Treecko (Timid nature, Overgrow/Unburden, has Leech Seed and Synthesis)
Torchic (Adamant nature, Blaze/Speed Boost, has Reversal, Counter, Baton Pass, Low Kick)
Vullaby (Careful nature, Big Pecks/Overcoat, has Foul Play, all in Quick Balls)

[this is essentially just a list of Pokemon I have in my boxes that I keep for battling]

--
5 IV Litwick (Modest nature, Flash Fire/Flame Body, has Heat Wave) Imperfect IVs
5 IV Squirtle (Modest/Bold nature, Torrent/Rain Dish, has Aqua Jet, Dragon Pulse, Aura Sphere, Water Spout, all in Dive Balls) Imperfect IVs and Flawless
5 IV Clauncher (Modest nature, Mega Launcher) Imperfect IVs
5 IV Chespin (Impish nature, Bulletproof, has Spikes, Synthesis, Belly Drum, Quick Guard, in Nest Ball) Imperfect IVs: 31/31/xx/31/31/31
5 IV Mawile (Adamant nature, Hyper Cutter/Intimidate, has Sucker Punch and Fire Fang) Imperfect IVs // Flawless IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
5 IV Flabebe (Calm nature, Flower Veil, White Flower, all in Premier Balls) Imperfect IVs / Flawless IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
5 IV Durant (Jolly nature, Swarm/Truant) Imperfect IVs // (Jolly nature, Truant/Hustle) Flawless IVs 31/31/31/xx/31/31
5 IV Croagunk (Adamant nature, Dry Skin, has Drain Punch and Fake Out, all in Nest Balls) Imperfect IVs
5 IV Meditite (Adamant nature, Pure Power, has Fire Punch, Fake Out, Drain Punch) Imperfect IVs
5 IV Klefki (Bold nature, Prankster, all in Premier Balls) Imperfect IVs
5 IV Torchic (Adamant nature, Blaze, has Low Kick) Imperfect IVs: 31/31/31/31/xx/31
5 IV Smeargle (Timid nature, Own Tempo, all in Premier Balls) Imperfect IVs
5 IV Treecko (Timid nature, Overgrow/Unburden, has Natural Gift, Worry Seed, and Synthesis) Imperfect IVs
5 IV Tyrunt (Jolly nature, Strong Jaw, has Dragon Dance, Fire/Thunder/Poison Fang) Imperfects
5 IV Chansey (Bold nature, Serene Grace/Natural Cure, has Aromatherapy and Seismic Toss, all in Quick Balls) Imperfect IVs
5 IV Pinsir (Jolly nature, Moxie, has Fury Cutter, Close Combat, and Quick Attack, in Luxury Ball) Imperfect IVs
5 IV Feebas (Bold nature, Swift Swim/Oblivious) Flawless IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
5 IV Shroomish (Adamant nature, Effect Spore/Poison Heal/Quick Feet, has Bullet Seed, all in Nest Balls) Flawless IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31 and Imperfects
5 IV Phantump (Impish nature, Harvest, Lv.22) Imperfect IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/xx
5 IV Helioptile (Timid nature, Sand Veil/Dry Skin, has Glare, all in Ultra Balls) Imperfects and Flawless IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31 (Sand Veil)
5 IV Froakie (Timid nature, Protean) Imperfect IVs
5 IV Pawniard (Adamant nature, Inner Focus/Defiant, has Sucker Punch) Imperfect IVs
5 IV Miltank (Impish nature, Scrappy, in Heal Balls) Flawless IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
5 IV Scyther (Jolly nature, Technician, had Defog [can be relearned]) Flawless IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
5 IV Goomy (Bold nature, Sap Sipper) Imperfect IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
5 IV Furfrou (Jolly nature, Fur Coat) Imperfect IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/xx
5 IV Heracross (Adamant nature, Swarm, has Rock Blast) Flawless IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31 and Imperfects
5 IV Heracross (Hasty nature, Guts, Foreign (GER)) Imperfect IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/xx [has EVs, can reset if needed]
5 IV Mienfoo (Jolly nature, Regenerator/Inner Force, has Knock Off) Imperfect IVs
5 IV Kangaskhan (Adamant nature, Early Bird/Scrappy, in Dream Ball) Imperfect IVs
--
6 IV Mienfoo (Jolly nature, Regenerator, has Knock Off, in Luxury Ball)
6 IV Helioptile (Timid nature, Sand Veil, has Glare, in Ultra Ball)
6 IV Feebas (Bold nature, Swift Swim)
6 IV Squirtle (Bold nature, Torrent/Rain Dish, has Aqua Jet, Dragon Pulse, Aura Sphere, Water Spout, in Dive Ball)
6 IV Torchic (Adamant nature, Blaze, has Low Kick)
6 IV Turtwig (Adamant nature, Overgrow)
6 IV Shroomish (Adamant nature, Quick Feet, has Bullet Seed)
6 IV Mawile (Adamant nature, Hyper Cutter, has Fire Fang/Sucker Punch)
6 IV Blaziken (Adamant nature, Blaze, Level 100, Female, named "MAYA", NOT KALOS BORN) [I'm not really sure if its legit or not, I just got it from my X version I bought off Amazon]
--
Pokerus
Enigma Berries
Thunder Stones
Old Amber
Battle Maison Items
Female Starters (Charmander, Bulbasaur (HA), Squirtle (Dive Ball, HA), Torchic (HA), Treecko (HA), Fennekin (Foreign, HA), Quilladin (Caught from FS, HA, Nest Ball), Froakie (HA, Lv. 31)

Some of my Pokemon may be leveled because I used them for breeding. All Pokemon with mentioned Egg Moves can relearn it at the move relearner.
Please specify if you want the Pokemon with the move on it right now, or if you'll take one that's already leveled.

All of these Pokemon are available right here, right now. I can breed these Pokemon's IV spreads differently on request, but naturally the request would take longer.

-----

Pokemon I am looking for: (5 IV Flawless)
Tentacool / Calm / Liquid Ooze or Rain Dish / IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31 (Rapid Spin, Knock Off)
Solosis / Quiet / Magic Guard / IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/0
Pichu / Naive or Hasty / IVs: 31/31/31/31/xx/31 or 31/31/xx/31/31/31 (Volt Tackle)
Porygon / Bold / Trace / IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Lileep / Calm / Storm Drain / IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31 (Giga Drain, Recover, Stealth Rock [5th Gen Tutor + Egg moves])
Ralts / Timid / Trace / IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31 (Hyper Voice [5th Gen Tutor move]) (Female)
Drilbur / Adamant / Sand Rush / IV: 31/31/31/xx/31/31 (Stealth Rock, Iron Head [5th Gen Tutor Moves])
Electrike / Timid / Lightningrod / IVs: HIDDEN POWER ICE: 31/[even number]/30/31/31/31 [Paying a lot for this]
Sneasel / Jolly / Pressure / IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31 (Knock Off, Low Kick, Ice Punch, Ice Shard [5th Gen Tutor + Egg moves])
Eevee / Calm / Run Away or Adaptability / IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31 (Wish, Heal Bell, Foul Play) [5th Gen Tutor + Egg move])
Eevee / Bold / Anticipation / IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31 (Wish, Heal Bell, Hyper Voice [5th Gen Tutor + Egg move])
Terrakion / Jolly / Justified / IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31 (Must be legit, will pay a lot for this)
Keldeo / Timid / Justified / IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31 (Icy Wind) [5th gen tutor move] (Must be legit, will pay a lot for this)
Landorus-T / Adamant / Intimidate / IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31 (Stealth Rock) (Must be legit, will pay a lot for this)
Manaphy / Bold / Hydration / IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31 (Must be legit, will pay a lot for this)
Zapdos / Bold / Pressure / IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31 (Defog) (Must be legit, will pay a lot for this)
Latios / Timid / Levitate / IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31 (Must be legit, will pay a lot for this)
Meloetta / Jolly / Serene Grace / IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31 (Knock Off + Drain Punch) (Must be legit, will pay a lot for this)

Vivillon / Timid / Compoundeyes / IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
I want Perfect Vivillons in every pattern! they're so pretty ;_; Patterns I need:
Meadow / Polar / Tundra / Continental / Garden / Elegant / Ice Snow / Marine / Archipelago
High Plains / Sandstorm / River / Monsoon / Savanna / Sun / Ocean / Jungle / Fancy / Poke Ball

Egg moves specified are ones I definitely want, but as many egg moves as possible is always nice.
I'm running out of ideas for Pokemon that I want, so feel free to make me an offer.

I will give a lot for Flawless IV Pokemon with 5th Gen Tutor moves and Flawless IV Legendaries.

Looking for these items:
Leftovers / Rocky Helmet / Eviolite / "Rare" Evolutionary Items
* = Dawn / Dusk / Moon / Shiny / Sun Stone, Prism Scale - not a high priority at all

Send me a visitor or private message if interested. (I don't use the forums a lot, so I'm sorry if I reply late)

Sacred Stride

LF 5IV Calm regenerator Foonguss. 31/x/31/31/31/31 What I have is in Sig

FT

6iv bunnelby impish/impish with agility, leer, defensive and spikes
6iv dratini adamant/shed skin with dragon pulse, aqua jet, water pulse and extreme speed
6iv fletchling adamant/big pecks with tackle, growl, tailwind and quick guard
6iv starly jolly/keen eye with pursuit, double edge, feather dance and roost
6iv turtwig brave/overgrow with superpower, double edge, worry seed and seed bomb
6iv snorlax adamant/thick fat with whirlwind, pursuit, double edge and curse
6iv amaura modest/refrigerate with growl, powder snow and mirror coat
6iv phanpy lax/pick up with defensive curl, body slam, ancient power and play rough
6iv charmander impish/blaze with belly drum, ancient power, outrage and beat up

Looking for other 6iv pokemon with egg moves