• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

IV Bred Trading Thread

Steelcry

Mew Guardian
Hi there I’m in search of some Egg move males
What I have for trade:

Already hatched and waiting for a new home
1 for 1 trade
Kangaskhan lvl 1, Dream Ball with Jolly Nature and HA, 5 IV’s missing HP, \ With Egg moves: Counter – Crush Claw – Double-Edge – Hammer Arm
Maractus lvl 1, Dream Ball with Impish Nature and HA, 5 IV’s missing Attack, \ With Egg moves: Bullet Seed – Grass Whistle– Wood Hammer
Mareep lvl 1, Love ball with Modest Nature and NO HA, 5 IV’s missing Attack \ With Egg moves: After you – Electric Terrain – Eerie Impulse – Agility
Petilil lvl 1, Dream Ball with Timid Nature and HA, 5 IV’s missing Attack, \ With Egg moves: Bide – Grass Whistle – Ingrain – Natural Gift

2 for 1 or 12.5% for 12.5% female
Aerodactyl lvl 14, Dream Ball with Jolly Nature and HA, 1 IV’s, \ No Egg moves
Lileep lvl 1, Dream Ball with Calm Nature and NO HA, random IVs, \With Egg moves: Barrier – Curse – Mirror Coat – Recover.
Lileep lvl 51, Dream Ball with Calm Nature and HA, random 4 IVs: HP, Sp. Attack, Sp. Defense, Speed \ With Egg move: Mirror Coat

2 for 1 or 12.5% for 12.5% female MUST have egg moves
Lileep lvl 1, Dream Ball with Calm Nature and HA, random 4 IVs:Defense, Sp. Attack, Sp. Defense, Speed \ With Egg moves: Barrier – Curse – Mirror Coat – Recover.
Lileep lvl 1, Dream Ball with Calm Nature and HA, random 4 IVs:HP, Defense, Sp. Attack, Speed \ With Egg moves: Barrier – Curse – Mirror Coat – Recover.

I have a list of everything that I can breed/catch but it’s a bit of a mess I need to rework it and remove my notes but if you would like to see what else I can get you just PM me and I’ll send the lists to you. I deal with Bank Balls, IV breeding, and love to go hunting in Friend Safari for HA pokemon and catching them in a Fancy ball. Like I said before I’m slowly working on egg moves but I do have some already done so ask I may have it!

What I’m looking for:
Anorith Male with 4 egg moves out of this list: Aqua Jet – Cross Poison – Curse – Knock Off – Rapid Spin – Water Pulse
Mr. Mime Male with these egg moves: Future Sight – Hypnosis – Teeter Dance – Wake-Up Slap
Pancham Male with these 2 egg moves it won’t be a deal breaker if it has no 3rd/4th or random 3rd/4th: Foul Play – Storm Throw
Shinx Male with these 3 egg moves it won’t be a deal breaker if it has no 4th or a random 4th: Night Slash – Shock Wave – Signal Beam
Spritzee Male with these egg moves: Captivate – Disable – Refresh – Wish
Swirlix Male with these egg moves: After You – Belly Drum – Copycat – Yawn
Vulpix Male with 4 egg moves out of this list: Disable – Extrasensory – Feint Attack – Heat Wave – Hex – Hypnosis – Spite

I’m mostly looking for males with Egg moves however if you have any Females of the above with egg moves already in a Bank ball go ahead and offer! I’m also always looking for Dittos!
Clones ok but NO hacks! Most wanted will be Bolded
1. Adamant
2. Bashful
3. Bold
4. Brave
5. Calm
6. Careful
7. Docile
8. Gentle
9. Hardy
10. Hasty
11. Impish
12. Jolly
13. Lax
14. Lonely
15. Mild
16. Modest (pending)
17. Naughty
18. Quiet
19. Quirky
20. Rash
21. Relaxed
22. Sassy
23. Serious
24. Timid

Last edited:
Looking for:

- Beedrill megastone
- 5iv gible with eggmoves
- 5iv pachirisu
- 5iv pichu
- 5iv cleffa
- 5iv cyndaquil
- 5iv tropius
- 5iv sunkern
- 5iv lunatone
- 5iv blue shellos
- All the power items
- 6iv non english ditto

Only trading my shinies for the items i need

--------------

Have:

- Master balls

- Shiny nicknameable illumise
- Shiny nicknameable swablu
- shiny nicknameable seadra

- HA eevee with eggmove wish
- HA torchic
- HA froakie with eggmove toxic spikes
- HA charmander
- Pichu with eggmove volt tackle
- Onix with eggmove dragon breath
- HA dive ball slowpoke with eggmoves snore, future sight, wonder room, and mud sport

-------

I dont trade for other peoples shinies because i dont use shinies i didnt catch or hatch myself. Please dont pm me asking if ill trade for a shiny. The only things i need are listed on the top.

peterabing

LF: Ditto (Adamant 31/31/31/31/31/31 and Timid 31/0/31/31/31/31)
FT:
VT Pichu / Jolly and Adamant / 31/31/31/X/31/31 / Static / with 3 egg moves plus VT
Gastly / Timid / 31/X/31/31/31/31 / Female in Moonball with 4 egg moves
Dratini / Adamant / 31/31/31/X/31/31 / Female in Nest Ball

Watertribe

I have a 6IV Female HA Adamant Dratini with dragon dance and extreme speed. Also, I have 2 female HA buneary with Fake out, Fire punch and Ice punch. Message me with an offer!

Draginfli

I'm trying to breed a shiny Yanma with great IVs.

Looking for:
Any non-English, male Pokemon in the Bug Egg Group with good IVs (maybe from another breeder?).

What I have:
A lot of Yanma with 5 maxed IVs in varying places. Let me know if there's one in particular you'd like.

Last edited:

Vanillafunk1205

hey everyone here's a list of what im looking for i have some of the recent north american legendaries shinies and tons of the untouched decent natured legendaries and can breed 5 iv mons pretty quick and i have tons of dreamworld pokemon that i transferred from black

ditto with a 30/30/30/30/30/30 spread and another with a 31/31/31/31/31/31 spread
ha dratini
ha bulbasaur
ha gible

Last edited:

jonkim95

Hi everybody! Below is a link for my trade shop.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KQ7NwX9RJdyFU9h-7R9mkM1Zd7Ofm_9XaJr3FoVBPEY/edit#gid=0

Here's a quick summary of my FT list. Check the link for specific details!
FT:
Arcanine
Blastoise
Chatot
Darmanitan
Greninja
Infernape
Quagsire
Starmie
Tyrantrum
Victreebel
Bagon, Chimchar, Dratini, Drilbur, Ducklett, Duskull, Ekans, Flabébé (Yellow), Gastly, Grimer, Hippopotas, Hoothoot, Hoppip, Igglybuff, Klefki, Lotad, Mareep, Misdreavus, Mudkip, Nidoran, Nosepass, Numel, Onix, Panpour, Piplup, Psyduck, Ralts, Rhyhorn, Roggenrola, Scyther, Shuckle, Tirtouga, Trubbish, Turtwig, Vulpix, Whismur

LF:
Various competitive mons (including, but not limited to, the Pokemon in my list in the link above)

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Looking for a Timid 5IV -atk Misdreavous (or as close as possible) with nasty plot and hidden power fighting! Can offer many 5IV Pokemon, a couple of flawless ones and shiny flawless legends if necessary. Message me if interested!

DreamerClouDe

BreedrExtraordinaire
Looking for some Competitive Legendaries.

What I'm looking for:
-Modest Kyogre 31/X/31/31/31/31
-Adamant or Jolly Landorus 31/31/31/X/31/31
-Modest or Timid Static Zapdos 31/X/31/31/31/31
-Modest or Timid Moltres(Either Ability is fine) 31/X/31/31/31/31
-Modest or Timid Thundurus 31/X/31/31/31/31

The only catch is they must be caught in 6th Gen.

I'm willing to trade the following for any of these:
-Multiple Shinies(ask for a list. I've got a few boxed full of them)
-IV Bred Pokemon(I've got all the HA's from 5th Gen and some of the 6th Gen HAs in Premier Balls)
-Event Pokemon(ask for a list. I've been collecting them for quite a while so I've got a few boxes full.)

I need these Pokemon for the Upcoming International, so please respond quickly, if possible.
Thanks,
DreaMerClouDe

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
LF
-Non English 6IV Ditto ( timid)
-6IV timid Houndour with suckerpunch
-6iv timid gastly
-other interesting event pokemon (preferably shiny legend)

FT:

-Quiladdin
-Eevee
-Mankey
-Ninjask
-Metang
-Gyarados

-Psyduck
-Poliwhirl
-Poliwhirl
-Poliwrath
-Abra
-Pyroar F
-Pyroar F
-Nosepass
-Nosepass
-Nidoran F
-Nidoran M
-Fraxure
-Fraxure
-Gabite
-Gabite
-Zebstrika
-Combee M
-Octilery
-Dedenne
-Dedenne
-Frogadier
-Frogadier
-Greninja
-Pansage
-Pansage
-Quiladdin
-Quiladdin
-Quiladdin
-Oddish
-Oddish
-Oddish
-Oddish
-Ivysaur
-Ivysaur
-Wartortle
-Wartortle
-Wartortle
-Gyarados
-Gyarados
-Luxio

-Froakie
-Shuppet
-Totodile
-Chicorita
-Squirtle
-Torchic
-Bagon
-Gible
-Mudkip
-Eevee
-Bulbasaur
-Chespin
-Piplup
-Chimchar
-Dratini
-Mawile

-Diancie OT えいがかん (7/6/2014)
-Movie 18 shiny arceus (serious) 3/17/2015
-VGC09 Shiny Milotic
-Shiny Genesect
-Volcanion
-Victini Movie 14
-Shiny Jirachi PC Christmas Charity
-Shiny Jirachi Tanabata Event
-Jirachi GAMESTP / Hasty (Lv 31/not UT)
-Celebi WIN2011 / Timid
-Heracross SUM2014 / Adamant
- Shiny Suicune GAMESTOP / Relaxed
- Shiny Raikou GAMESTOP / Rash
- Shiny Dialga SUM2013 / Adamant
- Shiny Giratina SUM2013/ Relaxed
- Shiny Palkia SUM2013 / Rash
- Shiny Linoone SAPHIRE (Not UT, Evolved from Zigzagoon)
- Shiny Rayquaza JAP OT: ノブナガ / Pokémon Nobunaga's ambition Tie in
- and more, if you have the specific pokemon that I'm looking for

PS: Most of them are not competitive. For more info, let me know
VM me! :)

Last edited:

mrsora

Magically Delicious!
Looking for a nameable 5-6 IV Shiny Timid Protean Froakie, preferably lvl 1 and untouched. I have several 5-6IVs I can breed upon request, a few older events, and a pile of BP to get whatever items you may want in return. Pm me if you have one you'd like to trade

Looking for whats below. I have every in game item and can offer multiple items for each pokemon. I can offer cloning aswell and I can also try to get what your looking for if you are looking for something specific.

Jolteon
Ability: Volt Absorb
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 Def
- Shadow Ball
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Volt Switch
- Thunder

Registeel
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Body Slam
- Thunder Wave
- Protect

Tangrowth
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Giga Drain
- Knock Off
- Stun Spore
- Giga Drain

Sharpedo
Ability: speed boost
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Naughty Nature
- Protect
- Crunch
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Fang

Gengar
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 Spe
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Latias
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Draco Meteor
- Surf
- Thunderbolt
- Recover

Garchomp is bae

LF: Cleffa/clefairy/clefable w/ softboiled. Various 5iv breed mons or random egg move pokemon I don't have

OF: 5-6iv shinies,5iv Breeding request(I can breed pretty much anything you like have a lot of HAs), BP items.

Myuu~

I have almost everything I need for my teams, but I'm still missing Excadrill for my OU team and it's proving to be more difficult than it should be to get a Mold Breaker Excadrill from the GTS. So here's what I need:
Excadrill, 5-6IV, careful nature, with the ability Mold Breaker.
Also, I need the moves Rapid Spin and Iron head on it.
If you have this or can get it for me, please PM me, I have a list of 3-6IV or shiny pokemon I can offer. (depending on what you want, I may trade 2 for the one Excadrill)
Thanks~!

Last edited:

Doomdour

Color Ball Collector
FT: 6 IV male perfect Modest Swarm Joltik bred in Quick Ball. Untouched.

LF: other bred mons->males with EM, if female it must be in a good ball choice. Other offers are welcomed.

snagon

Looking for trick room viable Palkia and Groudon. The latter with a Brave nature. Will breed to suit a trade

Drooneye

For my synchronizer and ditto completion i need a pokemon with rash nature. One in the amorphous, human-like or flying would be nice, but I will breed my way out of any egg group :D
In return I can get you quite some HA pokémon from the friend safari with any nature you like :)

Vanillafunk1205

looking for HP fire and ice dittos
31/30/30/31/31/31
31/30/31/30/31/30
i believe are the right stats im looking for
can offer 5-6iv prebred mons
or can breed something for you
also have some good natured mewtwos (jolly/timid)
a timid azelf and a sassy cresselia