• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

IV Bred Trading Thread

monepok

Pokémon nerd
Looking for:

Adamant Pure Power Meditite, 31/31/31xx/31/31, with Fake Out, Bullet Punch and Psycho Cut.
Timid Magic Guard Abra, 31/xx/31/31/31/31, with Encore.
Timid Lightning Rod Electrike, 31/0-30/30/31/31/31 (Hidden Power Ice).
Adamant Contrary Spinda, 31/31/31/xx/31/31, with Fake Out, Disable, Encore and Trick.

I can breed:

Impish Scizor, 31/31/31/xx/31/31, with Baton Pass.
Impish/Careful Skarmory, 31/31/31/xx/31/31, with Whirlwind, Stealth Rock, Drill Peck and Brave Bird.
Adamant Larvitar, 31/31/31/xx/31/31, with Pursuit, Dragon Dance and Stealth Rock.
Jolly/Impish Gible, 31/31//31/xx/31/31, with Stealth Rock, Iron Head and Outrage.

Last edited:

snagon

I am looking for any Inner Focus Kangaskhan. Will breed to suit a trade. You name it I can likely breed it.

LoveMcQueen5683

I am looking for any male pokemon in the fairy egg group with 4-5 ivs in any stat. Trying to iv breed Clefairy is the hardest thing I've ever done and I'm running out of patience.

I'm looking mostly just to borrow. Because I really don't have anything to offer unless you want a gale wings Fletchling.

Looking for a nickname-able hp ice timid electrike in a quick ball

30/31/30/31/31/31
31/30/30/31/31/31
30/30/30/31/31/31
31/31/31/31/31/30
Please pm me if you have one.

Last edited:

Vanillafunk1205

looking for the following pokemon

pokemon:venusaur
ability:chlorophyll
nature:modest
ivs:31/30/31/30/31/30
evs:232 HP252 SpA4 SpD20 Spe
move set:
HP(fire)
sludge bomb
giga drain
synthesis

pokemon:Sylveon
ability:pixilate
nature:modest
evs:240 HP252 SpA16 Spe
move set:
hp(fire)
hyper voice
psychock
baton pass

pokemon:magezone
ability:magnet pull
nature: timid
evs:4 Def252 SpA252 Spe
move set:
hp(fire)
flash cannon
thunder bolt
volt switch

i have an authentic shiny thundurus for two off my list and a perfect shiny noivern for 1 off my list can also breed 6 iv pokemon as needed
pls pm me with your offers

Wossgo89

Hey guys havent been active latley
Ft ditto 6iv
Lf anything for battle spot singles comp mons that i dont have

I have a few dittos

Woss

Serpens007

Hi Serebii!

I'm looking for a Timid Prankster Thundurus with these IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 SpD (the rest at 31 ) OR different but good IVs as long as it is Timid and Prankster - hopefully before tomorrow night

FT: Event MEW from this year

Thanks!

Rohan2801

Pokemon breeder
LF
Shiny 5/6 IV Modest Eevee

Can offer a 6 IV shiny jolly eevee or 3 IV BR Shiny charizard

DreamerClouDe

BreedrExtraordinaire
LF competitive legendaries, preferably caught gen 6, but thats negotiable.

FT: Events and Shinies. I know it's more difficult to come across the 5-6IV legendaries in gen 6 so I'm willing to compensate well for them. I've got a few 5-6IV EV Events on the table as well.

PM me if you can help. I'll take just about any legendary, but priority goes to Mascots(Legendaries featured on the fronts of the game cases) and roamers.

Thanks,
DreaMerClouDe

ubernerd37

Pokémon Breeder
FT:
Weedle x4 F
Ultra Ball
Shield Dust
Jolly
IV's: 31/31/31/x/31/31

LF: Offers

Monkeyfuzz

Non-English Male Pokémon.

Hi everyone, I'm looking for someone with a non-English game to breed some Male Pokémon for me with either 6 max IV's or certain max IV Hidden Power spreads for use in the Masuda Method.

For trade I have all legitimate Bank Ball female Pokémon, including all: Apricorn, Safari, Sport and Dream Ball Pokémon(Hidden Abilities where legitimately possible). I also have all Transfer only HA Shop Ball Pokémon and all possible Colosseum Johto Starter Shop Ball combinations. In addition I have access to every Pokémon Friend Safari.
I can try to breed certain IV spreads for most things (including some Hidden Power spreads), I will not do so for 12.5% females such as fossils. You may select a Nature, however if you do not specify one I will assume it doesn't matter to you (same goes for me). I may also be able to put certain egg moves on depending on difficulty. Lastly I currently have a few 6IV Jolly Beldum (in Pokéball) and 6IV 4 Egg Move Modest HA Swablu in Dream Ball.

Here's what I'm currently
6 Max IV's
  1. Ralts
  2. Sableye
  3. Feebas
  4. Slowpoke
  5. Bagon
  6. Scyther
  7. Absol
  8. Numel
  9. Poochyena
  10. Eevee
Hidden Power Spreads
  • Ralts - HP Ground - 31/31/31/30/30/31 - Modest
  • Ralts - HP Fire - 31/30/31/30/31/30 - Modest
  • Eevee - HP Ground - 31/31/31/30/30/31 - Modest
  • Eevee - HP Fire - 31/30/31/30/31/30 - Modest
  • Eevee - HP Grass - 31/30/31/30/31/31 - Timid
  • Eevee - HP Ice - 31/30/30/31/31/31 - Timid
While the lowered stat (i.e Modest lowers Attack) doesn't particularly matter beyond it being correct for the Hidden Power Type (unless I state Need Exact), if you can get it to be high then that would be great. The natures listed are to show which stat I don't mind being lower, you don't have to make it that nature if it's a problem.

Please PM me your offer of what you can breed, what you would like from me in return and when you are available to trade. I try to make trades as fair as possible, taking all breeding difficulties into account, and expect the same in return. Feel free to ask any questions about any part of the trade. I will check here everyday, my Time Zone is BST (GMT+1).

I can catch Genderless Pokémon but IV's will be random and prior to gen 6 the Nature will be aswell.
I do not trade Legendary or Shiny Pokémon. I do not hack, nor do I accept hacked Pokémon, but might accept clones.

Thanks for reading my wall of text (if you did).

Last edited:

SensaiGallade

~^Gallade^~
Hiya I'm looking for a male 5IV (31/31/31/X/31/31) Adamant Turtwig with the egg move Seed Bomb. I'm offering either:

-5IV Adamant HA Torchic
-5IV Adamant HA or Rock Head Bagon with Dragon Rush, Dragon Rage, Twister and Thrash
-5IV Relaxed Rock Head or Sturdy Aron with Iron Head, Head Smash, Endeavor and Stealth Rock
-5IV Modest Swift Swim or Oblivious Feebas with Brine, Dragon Pulse, Mirror Coat and Hypnosis
-5IV Lonely HA, Early Bird or Chlorophyll Seedot with Foul Play and Defog.

Also currently breeding an Adamant 5IV HA Ralts with Shadow Sneak, Confuse Ray and Disable with Trace and Synchronize Ralts' available too.

PM me if interested! Thank you!

Trading 5iv pokes (listed in my sig) looking for 5iv females i don't have, leftovers, and legendaries with good natures and ivs. Got 600 BP too, so I can get BP items if you want any of those.

Last edited:

Cjam2006

Hello, I'm new to message boards. But with that being said I'm looking for several pokemon I Can trade any item in the game that you may want like Heart Scales, rare candies, etc etc. Also I do not care about the genders. And one final thing, please please please NO HACKED Pokemon. I don't play with hacked pokemon.
Deino timid.
Early bird timid houndour
Scrappy impish miltank
Shell armour bold torkoal
Shell armour timid torkal
Adamant armaldo
Modest water absorb politoed
Adamant dratini marvel scale with dragon dance and extreme speed
Jolly rough skin gible
jolly quick feet shroomish
jolly limber buneary
Modest squirtle bred with water sprout
Sheer force adamant bagon
Magician timid fenniken
Jolly shell armor Turtwig
Sniper jolly skorupi
Anger point jolly sandile
Moxie jolly sandile
Harvest adamant Phantump

PM me if you can help me out! Thanks!

PokeExpert

Hello, I am new to this forum and am simply looking for any extra pokemon that anyone may have bred with strong IVs, Hidden Abilities, or Egg Moves; however, I am most interested in pokemon with strong IVs. Sadly, I do not have much to offer in return: I do, however, have a Speed Boost Torchic that I can breed to trade its offspring, as well as some Friend Safaris through which I can catch and trade HA Pokemon- let me know via PM if you are interested. I don't yet understand how the trade would happen, as I am new to arranged trades- this too, please let me know in a Private Message. I will accept nearly any unhacked pokemon with good IVs (5 of them at max, etc). Thank you!

Steelcry

Mew Guardian
Trade complete see ya all next time folks!
Hey there folks I've got a spare US Gamestop Darkrai code for trade!
I'm looking for
6 IV Dittos foreign (not USA) and must NOT have a Naive, Modest or Timid natures please
6 IV Female Dream Ball/Fancy Ball with their HA and egg moves. (I will be picky because I'm more interested in Dittos but if you have something I can't pass up then you might get lucky)
Clones ok but NO HACKS!
PM with offers!

Last edited:

Ryohei

Shiny Hunter
LF
6IV female Quite Honedge line with Wideguard and destiny bond in a luxury/dusk ball

FT
Various Events.

PM me.

LaurensNT

Someone has a 6 or 5 iv fletchling adamant with gale wings ? Shiny or no shiny ? I have got many shiny pokemon to offer and a lot of perfect bred pokemon . Contact me of you are interested.

Shiny's : 6 iv elekid , 6iv salamance , 6iv altaria, 6iv sylveon, 6iv pikachu, 6iv rayquaza, 6iv gengar

Fc : 2981-6619-9252

Chloe Cassandra

Long time no see.
I have the following 6th Gen IV bred Pokémon up for trade. All are level 1 and untouched unless stated otherwise.

3IV Adamant Scyther (M, JPN) in a Dream ball
5IV Quiet Honedge (F) in a Standard ball (EM: Shadow Sneak)
3IV Adamant Piplup (F) in a Standard ball (EM: Aqua Ring, Hydro Pump, Bide)
5IV Timid Woobat (M, JPN) in a Standard ball with HA (EM: Stored Power)
4IV Impish Sableye (F, ITA) in a Standard ball with HA (EM: Sucker Punch, Recover)
2IV Impish Gligar (F) in a Standard ball with HA
5IV Jolly Trapinch (M, ITA, level 30) in a Standard ball
4IV Timid Cottonee (F, JPN) in a Repeat ball (EM: Encore, Captivate)
5IV Timid Noibat (F) in a Standard ball
5IV Timid Snorunt (F, GER) in a Premier ball
3IV Adamant Honedge (M, FRE) in a Quick Ball (EM: Shadow Sneak)

Not really looking for anything in particular for these Pokémon (if anything, any Safari ball combinations would be great), but feel free to offer something if you're interested in one!

Last edited: