1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

IV Calculator

Discussion in 'Serebii.net Discussion' started by Mokepon22, Jan 13, 2013.

1. Mokepon22

Mokepon22 Well-Known Member

Having a problem with the calculator...it works fine when I'm online and used to work perfectly offline but now whenever I try to use it offline it says "Self Destruct Immediate! Enable JavaScript or report this error if it persists." Checked my settings and Javascript is enabled so I don't know what to do :/

2. Serebii

Serebii And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared... Staff Member Admin

Hmm that's odd, not sure what caused it. Will pass on to the developer

3. Dragonquester

Dragonquester Fear the dragon

Major problem here. When I tried to IV check my Magmortar, it said its speed stat was too high for the level it was. So I lowered its speed stat to the max level it allowed and then it said this pokemon has improper base stats. I don't know what happened.

4. Pikafleg

Pikafleg Twenty-Six!

I could be wrong, but dragonquester, you may be overlooking the concept of EV's. If you don't even know what they are, then that in it of itself is your problem. See, you can't determine the IV's of a pokemon you have trained without knowing its EVs- which, unfortunately, means you basically have to know all of the pokemon it ever battled. If you want to learn more about it, check out serebii.net's resource on EV's, on this page

Last edited: Feb 5, 2013