• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

I've got all-gen starters, shiny legendaries, and other awesome things. take a look!

Vashtrigun0420

Pokemon Master
Okay, the pokemon I can breed for trading, that are worth anything, are:
Piplup
Chimchar
Turtwig
Bulbasaur
Squirtle
Charmander
Treecko
Mudkip
Torchic
Cyndaquil
Chikorita
Shieldon
Cranidos
Omanyte
Riolu
Porygon
Anorith

I have many more pokemon, but I don't really feel like listing them all here right now. If you don't see anything you want here, send me an IM on AIM at RedbearXVIII

I also have all the normally-obtainable 4th gen legends, as well as a shiny palkia, and a celebi.

Last edited:

Wolfun

I have:

8 Heart Scales
Icicle Plate x2
Thunderstone x2
Toxic Plate
Dusk stone
Shiny stone
Dawn stone
Moon Stone
Smooth Rock
Spooky Plate
Mind Plate
Fist Plate x2
Splash Plate
Flame Plate
Water stone
Fire Stone x2

Over 20 Eevee's, one being female (infected).
And Pokerus infected pokemon.

Any of those interesting to you?

What would you want in return for the RBYGSCRSE starters?

Vashtrigun0420

Pokemon Master
Not really big into items, wolfun. And I've got plenty of eevee.
As for the starters, sunkern.
Make an offer. Doesn't have to be extravagant. If I dont have what you're offering, chances are I'll take the deal.

kerriganrisevil

I really want a Feebas since I got difficult to find it. I could with a Milotic from my sapphyre but My brother deleted it when he delete his game in his Emerald where my Milotic was last time. It's so annoying. If soneone is interested for trade, then I'll look which pokemon in return i can trade

I can give my Azelf, Uxie or Mesprit if you want

Vashtrigun0420

Pokemon Master
I can also get breed you nearly any sinnoh pokemon, as well as a large number of kanto, johto, and hoenn ones as well.
Reply if you're interested.

kerriganrisevil

I corrected my Signature

I just spoiled 21 with 12, that's why my friend code got wrong

I hope you still here

kerriganrisevil

Don't worry, I like my own Palkia even it's not shiney and even its nature is Jolly. I just don't have Dialga yet but my friend Miyavi can help me for that

Hitsugaya

Lone Wolf
I have every legendary EXCEPT Celebi and Arceus. Ill trade you a legit lv.30 Deoxys Modest nature for Shiny Palkia.

kerriganrisevil

I have Deoxys but the only thing I don't have is the Azure flute, Membership Card for darkrai and the Oak's letter because I want to face Shaymin in her flower area, Darkrai in his mysterious island and Arceus in his Begining dimmension. That's too bad that there has nothing to obtain this item via a trade or by cheating device because I want to face them properly if you see what I mean. i have a Celebi but he's fake as my Jirachi, Mewtwo because my brother deleted my legal mewtwo accidentally. My lugia and Ho-oH are fake too because I used cheating device from my Sapphyre and his Emerald